Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
When the show first aired i really liked it. I liked the leads and concept but what us happening now.
To be honest I am also tired of hearning mama mama from Jeya.

I had high hopes from car accident scene. I thought samar would be hurt and jeya will look after him but no.

I want them to be together.

Ps: i thought samar looked really nice as a girl. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
The only positive from last week is that Samar looked pretty as a girl. rest was a yawnfest
Before Samar and Jaya get together, I want Jaya to grovel. She has taken Samar and his love for granted.

The only problem is that Samar is standing with open arms for Jaya...

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want Samar to forget about Jaya but not before Satya's true identity is revealed to her daughter. Let Jaya repent.
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Been feeling even more sorry for Samar over the last few days. How he's being treated is mental and emotional abuse why do evil ppl always win in Indian serials, there isn't any justice at all! I can't see how him and jaya are ever going to get back together when so much has happened. An apology just wouldn't be enough. Poor Samar
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deefy89

Been feeling even more sorry for Samar over the last few days. How he's being treated is mental and emotional abuse why do evil ppl always win in Indian serials, there isn't any justice at all! I can't see how him and jaya are ever going to get back together when so much has happened. An apology just wouldn't be enough. Poor Samar

Totally agree! He has gone through lots, Jaya isn't even fighting back or confiding in someone..honestly, she doesn't deserve him.
If they want to unite them..Needs to be showed Jaya earns it and goes through some pain too...
rose2015 thumbnail
Satya has threatened Jaya that she will end her own life if she doesn't follow her instructions. Same way Satya threatened her grandson that she will break his parents marriage if he reveals that Samar/Jaya got engaged.
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose2015

Satya has threatened Jaya that she will end her own life if she doesn't follow her instructions. Same way Satya threatened her grandson that she will break his parents marriage if he reveals that Samar/Jaya got engaged.

Wow so why doesn't this sound warning bells in Jaya'S mind that her mum is not mentally stable nor does she have her best interests at heart the woman needs help not enabling imo
Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes, hence she should confide in someone or have some strategy...
rose2015 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, hence she should confide in someone or have some strategy...

She only knows how to say mama, mama. She is a brainless creature. I wanted to slap her today. Why is she crying now? Let her suffer for being so brainless.
Madhura.. thumbnail

She only knows how to say mama, mama. She is a brainless creature. I wanted to slap her today. Why is she crying now? Let her suffer for being so brainless.

True! Whole world except her fought..
Feeling sad for Samar..