Shameless in the name of A Father

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
i have never cried for a child as much for Kulifi, the emptiness in heart was so much that she will always remember and never forget the words of a spineless father. 😡
I hope he rots in hell for what he as said to Kulifi and dies remembering the words spoken to his blood related daughter.  What will be next when he finds out that Kulifi is not with his brother??🤢

Life will go on but he will remember his daughter who means nothing to him when he gets older and nobody is around him for the coming years and is all alone.😡

This will be my last comment.

I hope to God that nobody as a father like him in their life, if after today I hope he never wins award for his portrayal of SIKANDAR SINGH GILL

I know this is only a series but to display such cruel to a child Kulifi is unforgettable.

Edited by screen22 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucy123 thumbnail
So true.

Words failed me today. He know how his words hurt but he carried on. 
Mother and daughter duo watching. So sick.

Once he finds out that Kulfi has gone he will cry again.

So stupid.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
He's basically another ashish mehta (naamkarann). Looks like star plus has a thing for despicable excuses for fathers. 
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cant tolerate this show😡
I hope someone adopts kulfi and she lives happily.

Waiting for the leap.
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lucy123

So true.

Words failed me today. He know how his words hurt but he carried on. 
Mother and daughter duo watching. So sick.

Once he finds out that Kulfi has gone he will cry again.

So stupid.

@Bold: Thank you for saying this. I will not watch this show anymore🥱

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I stopped watching it already today came to check what you girls have written.
monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really cried and cried. It felt like my heart had shattered into a thousand pieces. I was able to relate to Kulfi and her love and the situation she was forced into ...it brought back my memories which had been deeply embedded.  I was ten when my dad deserted us and left us all for an elderly woman. Whenever l tried to contact him he would say he doesn't want anything to do with us all. We grew up without Father's love, affection and support. Mum was there for us and though my brother was fifteen l tried to find a father figure in him. I really understand what Kulfi is going through at the moment. 
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

He's basically another ashish mehta (naamkarann). Looks like star plus has a thing for despicable excuses for fathers. 

how to torture kids mentally and physically you can learn from star plus shows 
back to back child centric shows me they showed these things only 

in this show ... they crossed all the limits 

even if this is the original story of that bengali serial ... they should not make such regressive remakes again ... 

this sikandar should never get kulfi now ... i want kulfi to be super hard for this clown guy who can only cry and spit 

meh ðŸ¤¢
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this show has lost its charm and may not survive this negativity. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was heart wrenching watching the child imagine her father is preparing to celebrate her return but lo the monster dad tells her she's nothing to him and he realised how happy he was with his princess when she was away.
One wonders who is the heartless of them all Amyra, lovely , Sikander, his mother or the matron.