Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RapChick101

Kuhu makes me want to grab a pillow and just throttle it. That's how much I cringe when she goes all moony-eyed after seeing Kunal. 

She is so immature and marriage is one decision that has to be taken with maturity.

I hope this Shweta is nice because Kunal looks like a cute little baby with Kuhu chudail.

The thing is the CV's seem not to care about Kunal. Shaheer and Rhea being the face of the show is the only ones they are concerned about.
Otherwise if they have really planned to pair kuhu kunal up , they should have hired someone who would atleast look good with kunal. And considering how well cast Abeer and Mishti is I believe they have the ability to choose the best. But they did not.
Grey characters are my favorite , because noone in real is blatantly positive or negative but either the actor isn't doing justice to Kuhu's insecurities and fears or Kuhu's characterization is OTT itself.

The only hope is this girl shweta , the CV's has got a second chance to rectify their faila hua raita by bringing someone who will compliment kunal.

Edited by smol-bean - 5 years ago
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Haha aur koi ready ho na ho , Kuhu ready hain nahi ! She's behaving like those love struck teenagers ! 
Kunal is mature and understanding , on the other hand Kuhu's childish antics are so offputting , just Noo !!

Idon't know man , I have already started skipping the kunal kuhu scenes , I have no idea how on earth am I supposed to watch the show if they get married.
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel Kuhu wasn't that bad today , she is insecure . She has faced her shares of lows and that's made her complexed and jealous of mishti .
However , today I think she finds Kunal as her Prince Charming .
She is a young girl , delusional , however it's pretty refreshing to see such naiveness , so I won't degrade her wish to be with Kunal .
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adyaa

I feel Kuhu wasn't that bad today , she is insecure . She has faced her shares of lows and that's made her complexed and jealous of mishti .
However , today I think she finds Kunal as her Prince Charming .
She is a young girl , delusional , however it's pretty refreshing to see such naiveness , so I won't degrade her wish to be with Kunal .

And what exactly makes her insecure of mishti ? I would have totally understood if she would have been treated differently by the family but that's not the case. She has no knowledge even about her illegitimacy which could have served one of the reasons for her insecurity.

That's the point she's young and delusional and definitely has no clue what maturity is , this is what makes me think she is definitely not ready for marriage. And I do not know about Kuhu but i feel Kunal deserves better. 
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

Kuhu makes me want to grab a pillow and just throttle it. That's how much I cringe when she goes all moony-eyed after seeing Kunal. 

She is so immature and marriage is one decision that has to be taken with maturity.

I hope this Shweta is nice because Kunal looks like a cute little baby with Kuhu chudail.

@bold exactly my point.
Marriage is not about buying a pretty lehenga or dieting to look pretty on the wedding day or finding the groom attractive. The hell not ! 

And same I have faith on shweta now ! Sheis the only one who can save our Kunal.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: smol-bean

I don't know man , I have already started skipping the kunal kuhu scenes , I have no idea how on earth am I supposed to watch the show if they get married.

I think I have to fast forward the whole episode by then ðŸ¤£
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Agree agree! Right now Kuhu is not ready.. she is very immature. Forget Big Ben anyone would say no lol
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

how is kuhu not serious about her own marriage ?
wedding is not just about wedding lehenga being pretty or groom being hot ?

She has actually met kunal already and still thinking about how hot he is.
Everyone slowly falls in love but first impression shouldn't be on based on someone's physical traits or their financial status. That's all.
Needless to say their chemistry isn't helping it at all.

Kuhu is most of the time talking in "hashtag" language. She is a girl who is completely enamored by the media and fairy tales and believes that is how love and life happens. Be it the romantic movies or the fairy tales, the male lead is always "Prince Charming". He is the most handsome person on earth. There are lot of girls like Kuhu who believe that life is all about trying everything. She thinks that she can try this too and if it doesn't work, she can change. She is not someone who thinks beyond the next few minutes. She doesn't really give importance to consequences or is not someone who is aware of the happenings around her. She is most of the time in her world. For her wedding is about lehenga, about being pretty, about having that lavishness. She just assumes that everyday will be like candle light dinners, romantic moonlight walks, expensive restaurants, pubs, etc. She doesn't understand what marriage means.

There are a lot of girls like her who believe that marriage is all rosy rosy. They do not really understand the realities of life. 
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And what exactly makes her insecure of mishti ? I would have totally understood if she would have been treated differently by the family but that's not the case. She has no knowledge even about her illegitimacy which could have served one of the reasons for her insecurity.

That's the point she's young and delusional and definitely has no clue what maturity is , this is what makes me think she is definitely not ready for marriage. And I do not know about Kuhu but i feel Kunal deserves better. 

I have had a cousin who was very similar to Kuhu in my life. She had a very insecure because of me even though I never did anything in real to give her that impression. She was my aunt's daughter and at times I used to stay there. Her father was very friendly with children and I liked him for that. He would take us to zoo and parks and tell stories while my dad did not. It did not mean that I wanted him as my dad or that I would take her place in any way. Yet she feared that her parents may love me more than her because of my traits and nature. This fear increased especially after my dad died when I was still a little girl. She did not want me to be too friendly with her sister too. Because she feared that her sister might like me more than her too.

Mind is an abyss at times. Why a person feels the way he does is known only to them. It may make sense only to them. I was reading about this serial killer who ate the heart of one of his boy victims. He said he did that because he thought by doing so, he could also become strong and courageous like that boy. 

Although the family loves both the girls, given that Mishti wins in sports at school as well as does better in school has created a barrier between the two girls. The family will be more happy about Mishti's accomplishments and celebrate it while Kuhu is not. Also since the family knows Mishti's backstory, they pity her and try to compensate what Mishti doesn't have by showing more love for her. They try to make sure that Mishti is not reminded of her father or that she is not part of the family. They put extra effort to make her feel like she belongs to the family. While the family does none of these things to Kuhu. It's like the first child being jealous of the attention the second child gets. 

Only when Kuhu grows wiser and starts understanding life will she be able to come out of her insecurities and realize the love her family has for her. That is when she will be able to let go of her fears.
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaavi

Kuhu is most of the time talking in "hashtag" language. She is a girl who is completely enamored by the media and fairy tales and believes that is how love and life happens. Be it the romantic movies or the fairy tales, the male lead is always "Prince Charming". He is the most handsome person on earth. There are lot of girls like Kuhu who believe that life is all about trying everything. She thinks that she can try this too and if it doesn't work, she can change. She is not someone who thinks beyond the next few minutes. She doesn't really give importance to consequences or is not someone who is aware of the happenings around her. She is most of the time in her world. For her wedding is about lehenga, about being pretty, about having that lavishness. She just assumes that everyday will be like candle light dinners, romantic moonlight walks, expensive restaurants, pubs, etc. She doesn't understand what marriage means.

There are a lot of girls like her who believe that marriage is all rosy rosy. They do not really understand the realities of life. 

Exactly ! 
Majority of the girls having such thoughts are teenagers but I assume she is not. 
Jumping into marriage when she thinks of it as a " fairy tale " clearly ain't it. 
This marriage can literally demolish two lives and possibly three if it doesn't work out.
And her obliviousness  towards the reality indicates she isn't ready for marriage at all.