Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Hi friends I am back with the next chapter of SS and happy to see you melody after a long time. And guys do vote maybe nota but please go as it your right and responsibility. And thanks for best wishes. Okay now back to SS.

Kanak was surprised but let it off . She showed the gift to Suman . Suman was happy and said that Dadusa really loves you I think you should also reciprocate him. Kanak said it's not possible now as he is doing some vrat and we will be strangers till that vrat finish. Suman said that's strange. Saras was passing by with shiv and saw Suman and kanak she also joined them . Suman asked to saras that Dadusa has gifted this to bhabhisa but bhabhisa is unable to think of any idea to thank him. Shiv said what's a big deal just go and thank him. Suman said shiv you will not understand. Saras gave her idea to make something delicious for him he will be happy. Anyways you are a great cook. Kanak liked the idea. They all were happy. Palomi was standing outside angry and jealous. She immediate went to Massisa room. Massisa saw her and said what happened. Palomi said everything is ruined. You told me that kanak will be sevika but now it will not infact Suman who was with me is now her close confide. They all are celebrating in other room and we are mourning here. Massisa said don't worry I know that this plan is flopped but look at the brighter side my saras is saved. And as far as kanak is concerned remember we have her signature if anything happens to her we will not be blamed . So relax and let me think of something . Palomi said yes think of something or else kanak will win. Massisa said I will not let it happen.

Kanak made a halwa for uma in dinner. A sevika came there and said that she has to make food for Balbrahmachariji. Kanak made the dinner quickly and left the kitchen. Everyone was sitting at the dinner table and Uma and Balbrahmachari were sitting in the other room. Shiv asked when will Balbrahmachariji will leave and Dadusa will join us on the dinner table. Saras said don't say this he is a guest and guest is next to God so behave. Uma and Balbrahmachari opened their plates and there is a halwa served in his plate. Balbrahmachariji asked what is this ? Uma replied that maybe kanak has made this specially for me sorry for having it now I will eat it later on. Balbrahmachariji said no problem infact I would like to taste it . Uma offered halwa to Balbrahmachariji and he was delighted by  its taste. He said kanak makes delicious food. Uma said it's her speciality . Balbrahmachariji said to uma I have not  tasted such delicious food he exchanged the plates with uma and ate food which is made by kanak. After dinner he said she is really good tell her that from tomorrow she will make food for me. And tomorrow I will be preaching so everyone in the family can attend it. Uma said yes I will inform everyone and left the room. 

At night uma shared the news with everyone and everyone promised to attend it . In the room kanak asked Is it important for me to attend I mean I find it very boring and I am afraid that I will sleep. Uma laughed and said hope it doesn't happen. It's just because of you that saras is saved and Balbrahmachari changed his rules now he wants to give his wisdom to all . And one more thing he wants you to make his food he was very impressed with your culinary skills . Kanak said but when he tasted it . Uma replied today when you served dinner he exchanged plates. Kanak said but I had made it for you. And you have not tasted it . Uma said I am here forever but he will go in next few days so he can have it. Kanak said that better he leaves early. Uma made a grumpy face. Kanak said sorry. And asked are you really going to do this vrat I mean if I do anything it will not affect you. Uma said yes and don't try anything on me. Kanak sat very close to him and said uma how are my earings just have a look. Uma tried to move she again came close to him okay look her near my neck it's paining will you massage me. Uma was feeling awkward and said I will give you a painkiller. Kanak mischievously said uma that will not work okay do you know I have a mole on my back. Uma said okay show me. Kanak was shocked. Uma smiled and said show me now what happened let me help you. Kanak said no need just sleep. Uma smiled and slept. Kanak also slept on the other side.

Guys please tell me how it's going and please do comment as it's important for me.

In ths i really loved the last part lovely whenever kanak does something and Uma replies back she falls in her own trap like all epi in season 2 you are adding so many new ideas here loving your views of story👏
rajiraji14 thumbnail

Hi friends I am back with the next chapter of SS and please don't compare it with YRHPK as that is a very good show and cast is very good and mine is only imagination. 

Everyone got up in the morning. Uma was doing his pooja and after that Suman seeked his blessing. Uma said don't be late as Balbrahmachariji will start preaching so we should all be here. Suman said I will come early. Kanak hugged Suman and wished her all the best for her last exam. Saras also wished her than uma went to drop her to school. Everyone was busy. Sevika was guiding kanak to prepare Balbrahmachariji food as per his taste. Massisa  got the idea . She gave sleeping pills to palomi and said add it to kanak's food she will sleep in between and this will upset Balbrahmachariji and Uma both . Palomi asked but what will happen uma will forgive her. Massisa said just do as I say. Palomi agreed and added it to kanak's plate. Uma came back and sat with Balbrahmachariji for food. Kanak was serving both of them. She said Balbrahmachariji I have made food today if there is anything missing please forgive me. Balbrahmachariji was looking at her while serving with a lustrous eyes. They both started their food. Balbrahmachariji said you are a very good cook I have never tasted such a good food in my entire life. Kanak thanked him. Balbrahmachariji said I am very happy with you again you can ask something from me. Kanak was surprised and said just bless me nothing else. Balbrahmachariji said I will do it but still I have everything just ask gold money property whatever you want . kanak said I am not interested in material things I just want everyone should have their respect I mean your mother she is living a life of sevika I agree it was her choice but you can respect her give her a better life . You are eating here and she is waiting outside that after you are done she can clean it . I mean she is also hungry . I think you should call her here and thank her for everything she did for you. Balbrahmachariji said you are right. Balbrahmachariji called his mother and said mother I am sorry I was thinking women is distraction for men but now I have realised that women is the most beautiful gift for man. And from today onwards you will not stay with me as sevika but my mother. She was very happy and thanked kanak. Balbrahmachariji said thanks is not enough you have told me to bless you so I bless you may you have a very good child in future. Uma was very happy and shiv saras Massisa also smiled.

Suman came back from exam she was relaxed today and kanak was tensed. Suman hugged her from behind and said I am very happy and this is all because of you but you look tensed what happened. Kanak said Balbrahmachariji is very strange on one side he tells uma to behave with me like stranger and other side he is blessing me to have a child I mean how is this possible. Suman said bhabhisa Balbrahmachariji will not stay here forever he will go and after that Dadusa will be free and you both can have a child. Are you thinking about it. Kanak smiled and said not now. I have to do many things here. Yours life is on track but what about saras . Suman asked why don't you say saras to start her studies again. Kanak said that is not enough saras doesn't have her voice her opinion. I want she should decide what she wants to do either studies or something else and it will take time. Suman said but you will do it I am sure. Palomi came inside with the glass of milk. She said kanak didn't have lunch I had prepared plate for her but she didn't had it so I have brought milk for her. Kanak thanked palomi but said she will not have it as she is on fast today. Palomi said I know hence I bought this milk for you. Suman also persuaded kanak to have it so kanak drank the milk.

In the evening everyone sat in front of Balbrahmachariji and Balbrahmachari was looking at kanak who was with shiv. Uma was reading Ramayana and was explaining his phrases. Kanak was feeling sleepy. Shiv asked her what happened. She said nothing but she cannot hold and just fall asleep. Saras and Suman tried to wake her up but all in vain. Uma came and checked her and again try to wake her up . Balbrahmachariji got up and tried to touch her but didn't he said to uma to take her to room. Uma obliged . Sevika saw what Balbrahmachariji was doing. Balbrahmachariji said it's over for now we will continue it someday again. Everyone left from there. Balbrahmachariji was in his room. Sevika entered in the room and asked is kanak is the reason for your change behavior. He said yes and why not she is beautiful attractive why not. Sevika said she is married and love her husband and her family and moreover uma is your bhakt he respect you a lot. Still you are thinking like this. Aren't you ashamed ? Balbrahmachariji violently hold her neck and said I get what I want and who knows it better than you and if you try to be a huddle in my path I can do worst for you and nobody will believe you I am God here . Sevika said you are not God and God will never forgive you for this and left the room. Uma was concerned for kanak he thought this is not natural and discuss it with Suman. Suman said but why would bhabhisa take anything which cause her sleep. Uma said don't know but bring some hot water I have to massage her feet. Suman went to kitchen and saw a paper which had sleeping pills in the dustbin and realised that palomi had bought milk for kanak.

Guys please tell me how it's going and please do comment .

Really superb updates happy vth ths type of moments between Kanak and Uma

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends sorry for being late but as you know that right now I am searching for job so it takes most of my time. I really liked that you all are coming with your version of TSMSP I really liked the one with kanak memory loss. All the best raji. Okay now back to SS.
Suman bought hot water for kanak. Uma dipped the cloth and started rubbing her feets. Kanak was trying to wake up but she was unable to do so. Still she managed and blabber something and again went to sleep. Uma said it's not working. She has taken a very high dose I have to wait for sometime. You don't worry I am here you got a take rest. Suman agreed and left the room. Saras asked her what happened. Suman said bhabhisa is still sleeping and I know who has done this. Saras surprisingly asked who ? Suman answered it's palomi she always had feelings for Dadusa even after his marriage and I knew about it but when Dadusa and bhabhisa came back from pushkar and bhabhisa accepted us as her family I never saw them separated but I think palomi is still day dreaming I think I should reprimand her . Saras stopped her and said it's better we should not do anything there is Balbrahmachariji and others in our house and it will be not good to create a scene in front of them . Let them leave after that we will confront palomi till than we have to be alert. And don't tell anything to Dadusa he might not control his anger. Suman agreed.

In the room Massisa was angry at palomi. She said it's good to have a  wiser enemy than a foolish friend. Now uma knows that kanak is not sleeping deliberately but is under any wrong medicine and if he comes to know that we have done this you can't imagine what will happen and you are assisting uma from a long time how can you do such a silly mistake. Palomi said whenever I see kanak I lost my control. I wish she die . Massisa said don't you ever try that uma loves her very much and if she dies than he may also not live. We have to separate them like this that uma will live with us forever. Palomi asked now what we will do ? Massisa said nothing let's wait and see if she remember anything. Palomi agreed. Uma was in his room sitting on bed and rubbing kanak's forehead. Saras came and said Dadusa sleep for a while and you told us that nothing has happened to her she is only sleeping she will wake up . Uma said no I can't until she wakes up and I am assured that she is fine I cannot sleep. Shiv came there and said that bhabhisa is looking like a sleeping beauty. Dadusa go and kissed her bhabhisa will wake up. Uma smirked and said what you are saying . Shiv said I have read a story same happens there as well. Uma said it happens only in stories not in real life. Saras said shiv go to your room and left from there. Uma was looking at her.

Around 2:00 am kanak woke up and saw uma sitting there. Uma was happy to see her. He checked her and said everything is fine. Kanak asked what happened ? Uma said nothing you were sleeping from last 10 hrs. Kanak shockingly said from last 10 hrs but how can it be possible. Uma asked that's I want to ask you what you have eaten ? Kanak said nothing infact I was fasting just palomi had bought milk  for me. Uma said don't worry you are fine now. Kanak looked at the clock and her face looked paled . Uma asked what happened . Kanak said I was fasting whole day and now it's already midnight I am feeling hungry and there would be nothing in the house. Uma took the plate from the table and said I knew that you will feel hungry hence I told saras to put one plate here. Kanak was happy she said but why are you doing this for me i mean I am a stranger for you right ? Uma said you are not stranger till Balbrahmachariji is here I will not have any husbandly rights but we are also friends remember. Kanak said yes. And she started feeding Uma. Uma said why are you feeding me this is for you. Kanak said I know but I also know that you are also hungry I was sleeping here but you were awake all the time so take some food and rest I will be there. Uma said okay but we will share this plate kanak agreed and they both shared the food. After that they both rested on the bed. And looking at each other kanak felt shy and turned around and Uma smiled.

Guys please tell me how it's going and please do comment as it's important for me.
rajiraji14 thumbnail

Hi friends sorry for being late but as you know that right now I am searching for job so it takes most of my time. I really liked that you all are coming with your version of TSMSP I really liked the one with kanak memory loss. All the best raji. Okay now back to SS.

Suman bought hot water for kanak. Uma dipped the cloth and started rubbing her feets. Kanak was trying to wake up but she was unable to do so. Still she managed and blabber something and again went to sleep. Uma said it's not working. She has taken a very high dose I have to wait for sometime. You don't worry I am here you got a take rest. Suman agreed and left the room. Saras asked her what happened. Suman said bhabhisa is still sleeping and I know who has done this. Saras surprisingly asked who ? Suman answered it's palomi she always had feelings for Dadusa even after his marriage and I knew about it but when Dadusa and bhabhisa came back from pushkar and bhabhisa accepted us as her family I never saw them separated but I think palomi is still day dreaming I think I should reprimand her . Saras stopped her and said it's better we should not do anything there is Balbrahmachariji and others in our house and it will be not good to create a scene in front of them . Let them leave after that we will confront palomi till than we have to be alert. And don't tell anything to Dadusa he might not control his anger. Suman agreed.

In the room Massisa was angry at palomi. She said it's good to have a  wiser enemy than a foolish friend. Now uma knows that kanak is not sleeping deliberately but is under any wrong medicine and if he comes to know that we have done this you can't imagine what will happen and you are assisting uma from a long time how can you do such a silly mistake. Palomi said whenever I see kanak I lost my control. I wish she die . Massisa said don't you ever try that uma loves her very much and if she dies than he may also not live. We have to separate them like this that uma will live with us forever. Palomi asked now what we will do ? Massisa said nothing let's wait and see if she remember anything. Palomi agreed. Uma was in his room sitting on bed and rubbing kanak's forehead. Saras came and said Dadusa sleep for a while and you told us that nothing has happened to her she is only sleeping she will wake up . Uma said no I can't until she wakes up and I am assured that she is fine I cannot sleep. Shiv came there and said that bhabhisa is looking like a sleeping beauty. Dadusa go and kissed her bhabhisa will wake up. Uma smirked and said what you are saying . Shiv said I have read a story same happens there as well. Uma said it happens only in stories not in real life. Saras said shiv go to your room and left from there. Uma was looking at her.

Around 2:00 am kanak woke up and saw uma sitting there. Uma was happy to see her. He checked her and said everything is fine. Kanak asked what happened ? Uma said nothing you were sleeping from last 10 hrs. Kanak shockingly said from last 10 hrs but how can it be possible. Uma asked that's I want to ask you what you have eaten ? Kanak said nothing infact I was fasting just palomi had bought milk  for me. Uma said don't worry you are fine now. Kanak looked at the clock and her face looked paled . Uma asked what happened . Kanak said I was fasting whole day and now it's already midnight I am feeling hungry and there would be nothing in the house. Uma took the plate from the table and said I knew that you will feel hungry hence I told saras to put one plate here. Kanak was happy she said but why are you doing this for me i mean I am a stranger for you right ? Uma said you are not stranger till Balbrahmachariji is here I will not have any husbandly rights but we are also friends remember. Kanak said yes. And she started feeding Uma. Uma said why are you feeding me this is for you. Kanak said I know but I also know that you are also hungry I was sleeping here but you were awake all the time so take some food and rest I will be there. Uma said okay but we will share this plate kanak agreed and they both shared the food. After that they both rested on the bed. And looking at each other kanak felt shy and turned around and Uma smiled.

Nice update lovely thanks for supporting me i am eagerly wait8ng what vl Uma do when he comes to knw bb looking kanak in someother way lets c it👏
lovelycolour thumbnail
Hi friends I am back with the next chapter of my SS and thanks raji for your feedback . And please continue your work. I am liking it. Okay now back to SS.

Next day routine started for everyone . Uma done his prayers and told kanak to apologize to Balbrahmachariji as he maybe offended by yesterday. Kanak agreed. Balbrahmachariji came out of his room for breakfast. Kanak served him and apologize for her behavior and said that she doesn't mean it intentionally. Balbrahmachariji touched her head and said it's okay but make sure that she doesn't sleep today. Kanak felt little uneasy by that touch. She went in kitchen and started preparing lunch. Sevika told that she will prepare lunch for Balbrahmachariji . Kanak surprisingly asked why as per uma she has to do it. Sevika said that she is his mother now and she want to feed him so there is nothing wrong in it. Kanak said okay . At lunch Balbrahmachariji tasted food and realized that it is not made by kanak so he asked her why didn't she made food for him. Kanak said that today sevika wanted to make food for you and as a mother she has a right on her son so I didn't force her.sevika smiled and said as a mother I know what my child wants so I made it and I am making it for years so I know your taste better. Balbrahmachariji and sevika both have look to each other. Sevika requested everyone that she will do all the work of Balbrahmachariji no one has to do anything as he is his son. Uma agreed and said you are right the peace one gets on mother's lap is incomparable no one can get it anywhere . Balbrahmachariji is very lucky to have a mother like you. Balbrahmachariji gave a tough look to sevika. They had their lunch and Balbrahmachariji said that after lunch we will have a preaching session and kanak make sure that you should not sleep this time. Kanak said she will not.

In the room again Balbrahmachariji tried to warn sevika to not to come in his path or she has to face major consequences. Sevika said she is not scared of him . She will not stop and if needed she is ready to die. Balbrahmachariji said if she doesn't stop than she will die one day. Suman and saras made all the arrangements for preaching on the back of the house. Balbrahmachariji came and Uma started phrases of Ramayana. Uma was telling that dharam was very important like sita choose her dharam by going with RAM. Kanak interrupted and said Balbrahmachariji is it true that dharam is one and everyone should follow it. Balbrahmachariji said it's true. Kanak further asked and that Ramayana is the book for dharam as everyone has followed dharam I mean RAM lakshman and sita. Uma agreed and told her to ask what she wants. Kanak said that we all know that sita was a woman of high principles infact she set an example and lakshman too but if we notice that ram doesn't want to take them to exile . He tried to stop both of them but it was  their love for ram that they didn't stop and come by him to be with him and on the other hand there is urmila who also wanted to come but lakshman stopped him saying that she has to take care of his family which she did all the fourteen years . All I can see here that love was the root for their sacrifice which they done for each other. Maybe brotherly love or marital love . Sita choose her dharam by going with RAM whereas urmila choose her dharam by staying back. So dharam changed but not love and a person can choose his dharam by his point of view. There is different dharam to different people. Like for a soldier killing an enemy is his dharam wheras for a doctor it's saving lives. Shiv saras and Suman clapped for her. Balbrahmachariji said you are absolutely right. He called her and gifted her a gold chain while receiving the gift kanak's hand touched his fingers she again felt some uneasiness. 

Massisa was very angry she said to uma that you are reading Ramayana since childhood and now she will teach you the meaning of it. Like I have teached you nothing. Palomi also said that we all know that kanak can mould the situation for her benefit but Balbrahmachariji is here he may get offended by this so better if you tell her to behave. Uma was listening to them but Suman interrupted and said kanak bhabhisa didn't do anything wrong she said what she felt and Dadusa what she explained was correct we didn't find it wrong. Saras continued and said even Balbrahmachariji also was happy that kanak bhabhisa was taking interest in Ramayana she was listening to it and said what she learned hence he gifted her chain. Uma said you are right but we need to think before saying anything in front of Balbrahmachariji I will tell kanak to think before she speaks and if she wants to clear anything she can ask to me. Uma was leaving Suman called him and said Dadusa tomorrow we will discuss about ravan's sister surpnaka let's see what Balbrahmachariji has to say about the woman who eye on someone's husband. Uma said we will decide it tomorrow. Palomi and Suman stare at each other.

Guys please let me know how it's going and please comment as it's important for me.
rajiraji14 thumbnail

Hi friends I am back with the next chapter of my SS and thanks raji for your feedback . And please continue your work. I am liking it. Okay now back to SS.

Next day routine started for everyone . Uma done his prayers and told kanak to apologize to Balbrahmachariji as he maybe offended by yesterday. Kanak agreed. Balbrahmachariji came out of his room for breakfast. Kanak served him and apologize for her behavior and said that she doesn't mean it intentionally. Balbrahmachariji touched her head and said it's okay but make sure that she doesn't sleep today. Kanak felt little uneasy by that touch. She went in kitchen and started preparing lunch. Sevika told that she will prepare lunch for Balbrahmachariji . Kanak surprisingly asked why as per uma she has to do it. Sevika said that she is his mother now and she want to feed him so there is nothing wrong in it. Kanak said okay . At lunch Balbrahmachariji tasted food and realized that it is not made by kanak so he asked her why didn't she made food for him. Kanak said that today sevika wanted to make food for you and as a mother she has a right on her son so I didn't force her.sevika smiled and said as a mother I know what my child wants so I made it and I am making it for years so I know your taste better. Balbrahmachariji and sevika both have look to each other. Sevika requested everyone that she will do all the work of Balbrahmachariji no one has to do anything as he is his son. Uma agreed and said you are right the peace one gets on mother's lap is incomparable no one can get it anywhere . Balbrahmachariji is very lucky to have a mother like you. Balbrahmachariji gave a tough look to sevika. They had their lunch and Balbrahmachariji said that after lunch we will have a preaching session and kanak make sure that you should not sleep this time. Kanak said she will not.

In the room again Balbrahmachariji tried to warn sevika to not to come in his path or she has to face major consequences. Sevika said she is not scared of him . She will not stop and if needed she is ready to die. Balbrahmachariji said if she doesn't stop than she will die one day. Suman and saras made all the arrangements for preaching on the back of the house. Balbrahmachariji came and Uma started phrases of Ramayana. Uma was telling that dharam was very important like sita choose her dharam by going with RAM. Kanak interrupted and said Balbrahmachariji is it true that dharam is one and everyone should follow it. Balbrahmachariji said it's true. Kanak further asked and that Ramayana is the book for dharam as everyone has followed dharam I mean RAM lakshman and sita. Uma agreed and told her to ask what she wants. Kanak said that we all know that sita was a woman of high principles infact she set an example and lakshman too but if we notice that ram doesn't want to take them to exile . He tried to stop both of them but it was  their love for ram that they didn't stop and come by him to be with him and on the other hand there is urmila who also wanted to come but lakshman stopped him saying that she has to take care of his family which she did all the fourteen years . All I can see here that love was the root for their sacrifice which they done for each other. Maybe brotherly love or marital love . Sita choose her dharam by going with RAM whereas urmila choose her dharam by staying back. So dharam changed but not love and a person can choose his dharam by his point of view. There is different dharam to different people. Like for a soldier killing an enemy is his dharam wheras for a doctor it's saving lives. Shiv saras and Suman clapped for her. Balbrahmachariji said you are absolutely right. He called her and gifted her a gold chain while receiving the gift kanak's hand touched his fingers she again felt some uneasiness. 

Massisa was very angry she said to uma that you are reading Ramayana since childhood and now she will teach you the meaning of it. Like I have teached you nothing. Palomi also said that we all know that kanak can mould the situation for her benefit but Balbrahmachariji is here he may get offended by this so better if you tell her to behave. Uma was listening to them but Suman interrupted and said kanak bhabhisa didn't do anything wrong she said what she felt and Dadusa what she explained was correct we didn't find it wrong. Saras continued and said even Balbrahmachariji also was happy that kanak bhabhisa was taking interest in Ramayana she was listening to it and said what she learned hence he gifted her chain. Uma said you are right but we need to think before saying anything in front of Balbrahmachariji I will tell kanak to think before she speaks and if she wants to clear anything she can ask to me. Uma was leaving Suman called him and said Dadusa tomorrow we will discuss about ravan's sister surpnaka let's see what Balbrahmachariji has to say about the woman who eye on someone's husband. Uma said we will decide it tomorrow. Palomi and Suman stare at each other.

Guys please let me know how it's going and please comment as it's important for me.

Nice lovely waiting for further updates
S_ami thumbnail
I know Lovely you might be busy in searching job. All the best dear. I
lovelycolour thumbnail
Hi friends I am in hospital again hitting the rough patch in life . Out of job and landed in hospital . I will not be able to do a long update but as soon as I get out of here I will surely do. 

Suman indirectly taunted palomi. Palomi tried to corner her. Palomi said that you were with me and now you are taking her side. Remember we use to hate her. Suman said you are right palomi I used to hate bhabhisa but not now. I know how much Dadusa loves her and how much she loves us. Dadusa who is the pride of ladnu took all the insult from bhabhisa family still never uttered a work just for her sake and bhabhisa took Dadusa side going against her family and still doing everything for us this is love and now I support them. And I know what you have did next time if you do any cheap tactics than I will tell Dadusa everything. Palomi said you are also my partner in crime so you have also bear the consequences. Suman said I agree but I am his sister so my chances of forgiveness are more infact if I tell him everything he might not punish me as well but you think of yourself and just stay away from my Dadusa. Suman threaten her and left from there. In the room kanak was thinking. She was bad about the way Balbrahmachariji touched her. But she thought maybe she is misunderstanding him. She can't say anything to Uma. Uma is his devotee and it's hard to change him. She remembered that sevika was not allowing to do any work of Balbrahmachariji maybe she knows something. She tried to confront her in the kitchen but sevika avoided the topic and left from there.

On lunch Balbrahmachariji arrived and was searching for kanak. Uma said what are you searching ? Balbrahmachariji said I am very impressed by kanak she has her own point of view which is very good. I had heard that modern girls don't take religious preaching but she not only understand but can make others understood well. Uma said that's your generosity infact who are we in front of you. Balbrahmachariji asked where is she ? Uma called kanak . Kanak came outside. Balbrahmachariji said you are very good perfect balance of beauty and intelligence. But I am not satisfied I want to hear your melodious voice. Kanak was surprised. Balbrahmachariji said I know everything you sing very well. So tomorrow you will sing a song for us. Umashankar make arrangements. Uma said as you say Balbrahmachariji. Kanak said but I don't know any devotional song I know only film songs. So I am not be able to sing tomorrow. Balbrahmachariji said every tune belongs to God you sing whatever you like we will like it. Kanak said but I have not practice from many days so I don't think you will like it. Balbrahmachariji said I am requesting you . Uma said kanak Balbrahmachariji is requesting so much please do this for me and even I don't know how good are you. Tomorrow I will also see. You will sing right. Kanak said anything for you. Massisa was surprised.

At night everyone was in their room. Palomi was disturb she went to Massisa room. She said you are not thinking about anything today how sweetly uma asked will you do this for me and she also agreed. Massisa do something. Massisa said you don't worry we don't have to do anything now Balbrahmachariji will do the rest. Palomi said Balbrahmachariji will not do anything she will never be sevika. Massisa said my aim is to remove kanak from this house by anyway and Balbrahmachari is mesmerized by kanak he likes him and while going he will take her with him. Palomi was shocked. She said do you know what are  you saying ? Massisa said as a women we know what the intention of a man. Maybe kanak also know this but he cannot say this to Uma as uma will not believe her. Let's wait and watch what will happen. Palomi and Massisa gave a bitchy smile. In the room kanak was restless she was scared. Uma came and said are you fine ? Kanak said I am not I mean I am scared of tomorrow. Uma consoled her and said that everything will happen for good don't worry and only family members will be there so no one will judge you. Kanak said I was not taking about that but something else. Uma asked what ? Kanak said nothing . Uma said okay so just sleep. Uma went to his side and put off the lights. Kanak was scared she came to his side and hugged him . Uma suddenly woke up kanak said let it be I am your friend and right now disturb so please don't say anything. Uma said okay. He was hesitant. Kanak put her legs on him and hold him tightly. Uma smiled. Kanak asked you are comfortable right. Uma said yes. Kanak came more closer put her head on his chest. Uma felt happiness. He came over her saw her face. Touched it. Kanak closed her eyes. Uma smelled her fragrance. He pressed her shoulder. Kanak was surrendered to him. Uma said kanak I am yours but we have to wait . Let's Balbrahmachariji leave we will take our relationship to next level. He made her sleep and put off the lights.

Guys please let me know how it's going and please do comment .
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Its nice update lovely.
Take care of your health.Get well soon lovely.
Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting parts.. kanum moments are too good.. take care of ur health first dear.. everything will come at right time so dnt get stress. . thanks for this parts lovely