Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends thanks for the suggestion so I will continue it from Balbrahmachari track as I think till than our show was on track and I will start it from Monday . so see you guys on Monday. 
Tq lovely for another treat. 
Yay!! Thank you Lovely!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
woww,, thanks lovely⭐️,, Eagerly waiting for it😊
Hi friends I am introducing you that I have thought about TSMSP from my view and I am writing it and I am bit nervous as I don't want to ruin our beautiful show hope I can do justice with TSMSP and let's continue from Balbrahmachari track.

Chapter 1

Uma was sitting on the swing. After doing his evening prayers he usually goes to his room but today he is not feeling the same as kanak is not there and room seems empty without her infact whole world seems empty without her. Suman came there and said Dadusa you are strange first you send bhabhisa to pushkar and now you are missing her . Uma said I send her for her safety I know if she would have stayed back I would always be in fear of her getting in trouble she will be safe there but now I am missing her for myself . Suman smiled and said why don't you call her. Uma said yes I was going to but I was waiting for Balbrahmachariji to sleep. Than I will call her. Suman asked why ? Do you want some privacy ? She giggles. Uma said that's not the case he is our guest so I want to be ready whenever he calls me so once he will sleep I will be free than I will call her. Suman said okay I am going in my room as it's not safe for me either. She went to her room. Balbrahmachari sevak told uma that he is resting now but tomorrow he wants to go out of this house to some peaceful place where he can meditate . Uma said all the arrangements will be done and asked if he can join with him. He said no he wants to be alone so make sure he doesn't need anything there. Uma said he will take care of everything.

Kanak on the other hand was with bhabho and Meenakshi and giving her gifts which uma has send for them. Bhabho asked that she came uninformed is everything is fine ? Kanak said everything is fine and will be better now. Uma is changing he has agreed for suman's education now she has to think what she wants to do. Yes Massisa is still upset but she will also be fine. Meenakshi asked and what about Uma ? Kanak said he is fine what will happen to him ? Meenakshi said I am asking about your relationship when are you giving us good news ? Kanak said chachi we are friends now and please I am not thinking about that right now I am on a mission to change uma and after that I will think of anything else. Meenakshi said you are just like your Mom. Once you are on mission doesn't think about your family. Okay now just unpack everything maybe Uma call you. Kanak said it's going to be 10.00 PM they all sleep by now so he will call by morning. And when I reached here I already called him. So why would he call me. 

Telephone ringed and ved picked up the call. Uma asked him about his whereabouts. Ved was rude to him he said he is fine and if there is any problem he will take care on his own doesn't need any help. Vikram came from behind and took the phone from him and apologize on his behalf and said that sometimes he talks like this due to his profession. Uma said he didn't mind and asked for kanak if she is sleeping ? Vikram said no she is not infact she is with Meenakshi he call her. Kanak was asking about vansh. Meenakshi said he has gone out with his friends to a wedding. Vikram arrived and said uma is on call and asking for you. Kanak was surprised and said uma is very punctual about his schedule so why he is awake. Meenakshi said he must be missing you. Kanak said I will check. She said hello. Uma asked her why are you still awake you should sleep by now. Have you seen the time ? Kanak said I am awake so that I can attend your call. Uma smiled and said I was concerned that have you reached safely ? Kanak said but I had called you right. Uma asked has everyone liked the gifts. Kanak said yes everyone. Uma said okay now go to sleep I will call you in morning. Kanak said please don't call me in brahmamahurat . Uma smiled and waved her and disconnected the call.

Guys please tell me how it's going and please do comment as it's important for me.
Beautiful Lovely!! πŸ˜ƒ loved the fact that Kanak is sent to her mayka for real this time and all situations are the same as they were in the show... including Vansh gone to a wedding. And dont worry, you wont ruin the beauty of the show at all!! In fact this SS shows you appreciating the wo derful storyline and characters as you want to imagine more of them and tbh all fans do that... and I personally love to hear what's in yoir mind about this story πŸ˜Š so do continue soon!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hi jasleen thanks for your response and will continue for you and missing sami and asps hope they are reading this. 
Chapter 2 

Next morning uma made preparations for Balbrahmachariji to go for outing for meditation. He made sure that no one in the house is there except shiv in front of him. Shiv and Uma took his blessing and Balbrahmachari left the house. Kanak on the other hand was in pushkar and her friends call her for outing . Bhabho also gave her permission to go out with her friends. She doesn't have Mobile so she informed that if uma calls her inform him that she is going out with her friends and will be back by evening. Bhabho agreed. Balbrahmachari reached to a spot where there is a lake and a quite place to meditate. His  all sevaks left him and he sat down to meditate. Uma has reserved  all the place for a day so no one can disturb him. Kanak with her friends reached there. Watchman told her that today all the area is reserved for the private event. Kanak looked around and said that there is no event here is event is cancelled. Watchman said that he don't know but today she can't come here. And told her to go. Kanak was upset. Her friends told her that she is not old kanak anymore old kanak use to gatecrash if someone denied her entry. But this new kanak is just sitting quiet. Kanak said I am still old kanak and I will prove it by gate-crashing this area. Her other friend told to look that she doesn't fall in saree. Kanak said let's see. Kanak was wearing a white saree which she worn while she took a cycle ride with uma to shiv's school. She climbed the back of the area and jumped the other side. Her friends followed the same and reached there. Kanak said didn't I told you that event is cancelled as there is no one there.

Uma was making his medicine and palomi was helping him. Uma was missing kanak he thought that as today Balbrahmachari is not at home so he can call kanak but when he called pushkar bhabho informed him that she is not at home and will be back at evening. Palomi was sitting there seeking his attention but he was least interested in her. Massisa was concerned was Uma and according to her kanak is a misfit in Toshniwal family and she wants palomi to  took her place that's why she invited Balbrahmachari for the same but Uma sent kanak to pushkar still she wished that palomi can distract him from kanak but still that is not happening. Uma for a moment is not forgetting kanak. He was thinking what she must be doing by now. On the other hand kanak was enjoying with her friends and her friends requested her to dance they will put on the music . Kanak said okay if they also dance with her. They all agreed.

Balbrahmachariji was getting disturb with the noise. He called his sevaks but there was no one. And it's started raining. All her friends ran leaving her alone but the music was playing and kanak was dancing alone. All her friends were standing aside. Balbrahmachariji was very angry on the person who disturb his meditation. He wanted to punish that person . But when he saw kanak dancing in the rain it looked like an angel from heaven she was playing with the water. The anklets in her foot and the wet hair  her saree . Balbrahmachariji was mesmerized by her. He was seeing her. Her dance finished and her friends clapped for her. This distracted his thought process and when he looked around she was not around. He thought that maybe he is dreaming as such beauty is not possible in this world. He wanted to see her again so started searching for her but due to wet grass he was about to fall suddenly someone catched him and it was the same girl . She holded his hand and said one should be careful as beauty is also dangerous look around. Balbrahmachariji looked around and saw there was a very deep valley . She said it's okay next time be careful. Her friends told it's raining heavily let's go. Kanak said okay and she left. Balbrahmachariji were standing alone only with a feeling and want to see her again.

Guys please tell me how it's going and please do comment as it's important for me.

Omg Balbrahmachari is mesmerised by Kanak!! πŸ˜² what a plot twist!! Waiting to see what Uma will do  
Awesome writing Lovely !! πŸ‘ thank you!!!
Tq very much yaar. I am feeling that watching. Nice Lovely.
Hi friends I am back with the next chapter of SS and jasleen thanks for the response . 
Chapter 3

Kanak came back to her house and bhabho asked her about her whereabouts. Kanak said today I have done many things which I used to do in college like gate-crashing rain dance and gossiping. Bhabho said let it be Uma has called you at least 10 times till now . Phone again ringed. Meenakshi said it's again Umashankar. Kanak said let me handle. Kanak said hello. Uma said so you are back . Kanak said yes I am but why are you disturbing my family . Can't I go out with my friends? You know Ved was giving me new mobile but I denied saying that you will not like it . If I had it today at least you would have directly called me. Uma said glad to know that you still keeping faith in my belief and yes I called you as yesterday you didn't said me anything about it and I don't know your friends as well. That's why I was concerned. Kanak sneezed while conversation. Uma said what happened. Kanak said today it was raining. Uma said that means you drenched in rain. Kanak I told you earlier as well that rain in this season is not good. If you fell sick it will take time to recover. Now go have a turmeric milk and I will visit you tomorrow itself and check you. Kanak said uma why you called me in the first place to yell at me. And you know today I saved someone's life. Uma saw that Balbrahmachariji was coming. He said Balbrahmachariji is here I will talk to you later on. Kanak also disconnected the phone. Bhabho asked what he said. Kanak said all his therapies about cold and fever. Bhabho said okay now go and change . You are still wet. Kanak said okay.

Balbrahmachariji was coming very silent he was also drenched. Uma touched his feet and seek his blessing . But Balbrahmachariji was not noticing. Uma called his name. Balbrahmachariji said that today he is feeling very anxious. Uma said it happens but where are your sevaks and you arrived all alone. Balbrahmachariji said that it was raining and I could not meditate. Uma said don't worry we will do it in your room. Give me sometime I will make arrangements. Balbrahmachariji was getting flashes of kanak. Uma made the arrangements and they both started meditation but Balbrahmachariji couldn't concentrate on it. Once he close his eyes kanak flashed in front of him. He opened his eyes. Uma asked what happened ? Balbrahmachariji said I am not feeling well so I can't meditate today. Leave me alone . Uma left room. Massisa asked today you finish the meditation very soon. Uma said I think Balbrahmachariji is not well. He is behaving very strange. Massisa said I think he stays all day in room that's why. Palomi said why don't we do one thing we make arrangements of his dinner outside. In this atmosphere he will feel good. Uma said good idea palomi you make the arrangements I will inform him. Palomi said of course I will. Massisa said palomi is so sweet and caring and always ready to help not like kanak when we need her here she is in pushkar. Uma said kanak is also very helpful and she is not here as I have send her to pushkar. Massisa left from there.

In pushkar vansh came back and his plan to trap saras has failed. He was worried that what if she say something to kanak. But was relaxed as she didn't know that he is kanak's brother. When he entered the house kanak came running and hugged him . After seeing her beloved sister vansh forgot all his tension. All three of them spend some quality time together. Uma made arrangements for Balbrahmachariji everyone was in their rooms. Suddenly lights went off. Uma and gabbasa went to check the switch. Just than uma was heard a loud noise. Uma tell gabbasa to check and he went inside. Uma came running inside and just lights were on and he saw that due to darkness saras has accidentally touched Balbrahmachariji while entering the house. Balbrahmachariji was yelling at her and Uma was asking for her forgiveness but he was in no mood to listen and said by next seven days she will be his sevika. Uma was stunned. Next morning kanak was waiting for uma as he has told her that he will visit pushkar. After waiting for long she called him and shiv picked up the phone. Shiv was crying and said that saras will become sevika in next 7 days . Kanak was also shocked and said that she is coming back today itself.