Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Metis

Weird. It works for me. Try now: 

yay, now its working. thank you.😃
BOSS9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hello guys

some days ago when C.I.D goes off air a video was uploaded on INSTAGRAM(IGTV) with some scenes of CID and background song

"Naina"-(from "Dangal" )-Jhootha jag rain basera-Saancha dard mera

if anyone had the link for that video can you please paste it i lost the link and unable to search that specific insta account

THANKS

Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I need to find an episode. Can anyone help please. In one episode a husband and wife gets killed and their son gets missing and CID does not able to find the kid. Does CID found that kid. If so in which episode

Eri-Kavana thumbnail

Originally posted by: BOSS9

hello guys

some days ago when C.I.D goes off air a video was uploaded on INSTAGRAM(IGTV) with some scenes of CID and background song

"Naina"-(from "Dangal" )-Jhootha jag rain basera-Saancha dard mera

if anyone had the link for that video can you please paste it i lost the link and unable to search that specific insta account

THANKS

Go check CID archives thread, there's one video of CID see off. Is that you want?

Eri-Kavana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashly_english

I need to find an episode. Can anyone help please. In one episode a husband and wife gets killed and their son gets missing and CID does not able to find the kid. Does CID found that kid. If so in which episode

Please eloborate the story, and the castings. Like who was the lady officer in that episode. Was there Tasha, Lavanya, Poorvi or Sreya. Or is it even older one with Kaveri, Anushka Asha or Muskaan?

Edited by EriKavana - 4 years ago