CID

I need help Plz anyone help me!

Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Guys, what's up? Hope everyone r doing fine.😃

You guys have been a great help in getting all the Cid episodes.🤗 Can't thank you enough. BTW, I am still downloading them, as my PC is lacking space. I will download them all.

I'm ever grateful to the uploader @Tashu_CID and this forum for providing me with all the "Adaalat" episodes.🤗😳

I may sound selfish, but again I need help with yet another Sony show.😭😳

I am creating this topic, becoz I need help not regarding CID, I want someone to upload "Khotey sikkey" episodes on Google drive. I hadn't watched that show earlier, but now watched few episodes on Sonyliv & its really good.👍🏼

I want to download the episodes, but cant do from there.😒 So requesting u guys, someone do the needful please...😳 😳

If this is violating any of the forum rules, Moderators, please close this thread.

But before closing read once and help me if possible...😳

Khotey sikkey consists of only 26 episodes. So someone please upload them. Please, please, please.😳😳

Regards.
Kavana.😊
Edited by EriKavana - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Hi Kavana,

I do have all the episodes of Khotey Sikkey. They aren't good quality, but whatever people on this forum had and what I could find.

I can upload them to a drive and share them in a few days (most likely not before the weekend).
Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Metis

Hi Kavana,

I do have all the episodes of Khotey Sikkey. They aren't good quality, but whatever people on this forum had and what I could find.

I can upload them to a drive and share them in a few days (most likely not before the weekend).

Wah re wah🥳 I wasn't expecting such a good news itni jaldi...!!!😲😃

Can I give you a tight hug?🤗🤗 Thanks a ton dear.😳

No problem at all, upload them whenever you get the time. I'll wait. I'm so happy I will be getting them.😃😆

But I want to mention one thing, Khotey Sikkey is currently uploaded on SonyLIV. It is of good quality. Can't you download them? I tried, but I am not able to to do so. You try na dear, if possible... But If it doesn't work, no worries.

Thank you very much.🤗
Minionite thumbnail
Sonyliv videos are no longer available in Canada. But most of them are from Sonyliv. Just two aren't because they weren't on Sonyliv.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khotey Sikkey is also available on Netflix, I've been binge watching over and over again!

Love the concept and Purru CHibber looks smashing <3
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: RapChick101

Khotey Sikkey is also available on Netflix, I've been binge watching over and over again!

Ooh can you download from Netflix? In the meantime, I'll upload what I have for people to see.
Minionite thumbnail
You can find Khotey Sikkey here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x7aftE24_wfmx2hm7extA70bH99osF9o.

You will need to download and then unzip the files to view.
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khotey Sikke is on Netflix US! not sure where you are located though but if US then Netflix!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RapChick101

Yes. even I watched it there. Please try Netflix, good quality and if you are an Airtel subscriber you get 3 months free.
Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Metis

You can find Khotey Sikkey here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x7aftE24_wfmx2hm7extA70bH99osF9o.

You will need to download and then unzip the files to view.

This link is not working dear.😭
1 2
Next