WEDDING DATE OUT! Malaika Arora-Arjun Kapoor to get MARRIED on

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

WEDDING DATE OUT! Malaika Arora-Arjun Kapoor to get MARRIED on April 19

Bollywood lovebirds  Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor's wedding date is finally out and the couple is all set to tie the nuptial knot in less than a month from now.

Yes, you guessed it right it's April wedding for Malla and Arjun!

Arjun Malaika are yet to make their relationship official till now but there are constant buzz regarding their marriage. (Photo: Manav Manglani)

According to a report published in SpotboyE.com, Malaika and Arjun will exchange wedding vows on April 19. While the couple has been extremely hush-hush about the entire wedding announcement, looks like things could not be hidden and their wedding date is out in media.

The report in SpotboyE states: a well-placed source spills the beans that Malla will walk down the aisle on April 19. The invitees list will of course have to-be-bride and groom's close friend circle like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Karisma Kapoor and their Bandra girl gang, with whom the couple usually hangs out. We also hear that Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are also on the guest list.

A few weeks back, Malaika had denied the news of her wedding saying it's all "media made, there were also reports that in spite of Malaika's denial, she has given strict instructions to her staff to keep themselves totally dedicated to the wedding.

Their core team- including hair stylists, make-up artistes- were told to be tight-lipped about all the arrangements.

While we still wait for an official confirmation on the same, Malaika was spotted outside a clinic on Tuesday afternoon ahead of her rumoured wedding.

https://www.abplive.in/movies/malaika-arora-arjun-kapoor-to-get-married-on-april-19-kareena-kapoor-ranveer-deepika-in-guest-list-951062/amp
Edited by Iceflames - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone embed this in YouTube for me. Thanks.

Edit: Thanks Wistfulness. [You are always there to help. Can't forget your Aloo Lelo Pic😆]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nBcqSgROZU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 5 years ago
HotFuzz thumbnail
So they are finally getting married after lot of speculation
Congrats to the couple

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First Inshallah, now this news ðŸ¤£
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nBcqSgROZU[/YOUTUBE]
HotFuzz thumbnail

😆

Lately IF is giving trouble when trying to embed YT videos
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woah!  but this is spot wale reporting so... Lets wait!
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: mystic786

First Inshallah, now this news ðŸ¤£

😆 even Ranbir-Alia are creepy too 
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm more interested to know if Salman and Arpita attend the wedding.  😆 

Arbaz will most likely attend with his girl friend and son. Other members will attend too as they have no issue with Malla.

Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonder if Anshula approves of this? Arjun and Anshula live together right? I guess since there were news that Malaika and Arjun bought a flat, they will probably shift there... so Anshula will probably be living on her own. I don't know why I thought of this but I feel like since the siblings have gone through so much together.. its kinda sad that they will not be living together anymore. 

I know too much analyzation. Don't judge me ðŸ˜†

OT: Congrats to the couple. Hope they have a blessed life together ðŸ˜ƒ. 
Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago