True love is blind to all your mistakes

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
God i kind of honestly enjoyed seeing the flashbacks coz i love those old kaira scenes especially ande nagri se chawpat raj ...is like a golden kaira scene 
but the overall quality of the writing and episode just lacked consistency 

Firstly krishna ji was shown making kartik lie to be sid, and steal the baby and then sort of made naira remember everything

How does this make sense? 

I guess bhagwaans bacha kartik was asking for naira not to rem him but then today asked for the solution to all his problems like how weak is he 

Naira has never literally given up when he has mood swings so fast... she acts all cute and eventually gets to him...Kartik gets tired after 2 mins and then goes to the temple and complains ðŸ˜†

Moving on to the whole scene with the naira in the water...

what nonsense is this...i think that scene would have made more sense if kartik walked towards the lake and saw naira slip over the side...where did that green thing show up from etc...

naira telling kartik there is nothing for him to be sorry about made my eyes bleed. 
i thought in true love u guide the person u love and help them make the right choices and stop them from wrong and correct them etc...

Naira used to do that before i rem with kartik's behavior with manish etc.. 

but lately i have not seen her do that once she just blindly forgives everything he does

swapping the baby
trying to abort the baby...
lying for days...

and says sorry for things completely not in her control like her memory loss which makes no sense...

its like she gave up trying to correct him after he never listened to her for 2 years and just agrees to everything he says to keep him happy 

W*F 

Naira's smiles and their romantic dance was also shit 
because they ddn even mourn their baby 
horrible episode 
lacks continuity 
the writing needs to be improved...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Writing has been so bad ever since the divorce.
- Kaira forgive everything literally a day after their divorce
- Two year's of hatred is done and dusted in just epis and one forgivesness
- A brain clot is developed out of nowhere. Instead of being there for Naira, Kartik further stresses her out and almost sends her to the death bed.
- Chachu's track
- Naira got pregnant in less than a month of kaira being together and somehow Keerti was still only two months pregnant
- Accident, baby swap, ML, need I say more?
- Now this...
Naira thinks Kartik did nothing wrong, there's nothing to forgive bc apparently snatching someone else's baby for his wife's happiness is completely okay and justified. Telling a man who's wife is in coma or telling a patient who just got out of coma that their baby died is alright. Lying to you about your own baby's death, not showing you her face for one last time, is fine?

I am okay with the epis bc I have honestly lost all hope. The storyline seems to be getting worse with each passing episode.
Instead of mourning their first born, Kaira would be again shown getting married. Can this useless family not think about holding a prayer meet for the baby instead of getting Kaira married for 100th time?
Can Kaira, for once, come out of their bubble and consider other people's emotions and feelings?

Naira, who was ready to die for her baby, didn't mention her once today. How's that justified? Tomorrow they will play holi and get married, where's the baby in all this?

Ik it's too much to hope for, but I really hope when Naira goes back to GV, she asks Dadi to keep a puja for the baby or something. There has to be one scene with Kaira remembering their baby.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Writing has been so bad ever since the divorce.
- Kaira forgive everything literally a day after their divorce
- Two year's of hatred is done and dusted in just epis and one forgivesness
- A brain clot is developed out of nowhere. Instead of being there for Naira, Kartik further stresses her out and almost sends her to the death bed.
- Chachu's track
- Naira got pregnant in less than a month of kaira being together and somehow Keerti was still only two months pregnant
- Accident, baby swap, ML, need I say more?
- Now this...
Naira thinks Kartik did nothing wrong, there's nothing to forgive bc apparently snatching someone else's baby for his wife's happiness is completely okay and justified. Telling a man who's wife is in coma or telling a patient who just got out of coma that their baby died is alright. Lying to you about your own baby's death, not showing you her face for one last time, is fine?

I am okay with the epis bc I have honestly lost all hope. The storyline seems to be getting worse with each passing episode.
Instead of mourning their first born, Kaira would be again shown getting married. Can this useless family not think about holding a prayer meet for the baby instead of getting Kaira married for 100th time?
Can Kaira, for once, come out of their bubble and consider other people's emotions and feelings?

Naira, who was ready to die for her baby, didn't mention her once today. How's that justified? Tomorrow they will play holi and get married, where's the baby in all this?

Ik it's too much to hope for, but I really hope when Naira goes back to GV, she asks Dadi to keep a puja for the baby or something. There has to be one scene with Kaira remembering their baby.

Naira not even thinking of her dead baby was sickening to watch
fine some can say kaira missed each other but W*F they were with each other everyday 
also naira literally hogs krish all the time but ddn even think for 1 second about her baby

also naira remembering could have been done better very poorly written track... 

also naira rem everything should rem her grief 

her remarrying kartik and being all happy and romantic makes no sense

also why did she say shes kittus bahu😆😆😆W*F she should have said dulhan

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Naira's 2-3 left over functional neurons also stopped functioning after regaining memory...Is she same Naira who made Kartik better person now lost her own sense of right and wrong..how can she forget her baby?...for whom she was about to leave Kartik...not even a single dialogue was given to them to show grievance on losing their baby...after watching today's episode I seriously felt that one day Naira will start worshiping Kartik Goenka just like die hard fans of Kartik Goenka only...Most of Kaira fans actually loved this milan...don't know why...and how... Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

I think Naira's 2-3 left over functional neurons also stopped functioning after regaining memory...Is she same Naira who made Kartik better person now lost her own sense of right and wrong..how can she forget her baby?...for whom she was about to leave Kartik...not even a single dialogue was given to them to show grievance on losing their baby...after watching today's episode I seriously felt that one day Naira will start worshiping Kartik Goenka just like die hard fans of Kartik Goenka only...Most of Kaira fans actually loved this milan...don't know why...and how...

W*F it was so weird😆
shivin are cute but with bad writing even srk and kajol couldnt save dilwale 

so we cant expect miracles i wish they just wrote better tracks

shivin would do them justice

there is nothing wrong with a couple having misunderstandings i think that constantly shoving the whole family as spectators is annoying

they dont do anything and just watch ðŸ˜†
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are annoying. Whole family spent holi looking for them. It seems both suffer from brain clot based on their behavior.

I am bored with this. Maybe I need to go to the spinoff forum and see what's going on. 🥱