Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi246

poor your husband must be frustrated to see akhir show mei ho kya raha hai yaar   jiski shaadi ki bat ho raha hai the person has no clue and get drunk πŸ€ͺin ITV 'Shaadi is Har Marz Ki Dawaa' πŸ˜†

thank god he did not watch. he just heard and today he was commenting again when i asked him to let me know once he is done with tv lol.. he is like when do you think you will stop watching πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think most of the confusions are sorted today...

The Rajvansh family never sorted the rishta for Abhir BTW
and the maheswari's confusion will be kinda sorted in todays epi...

over all ... ITV shows are never complete without making their viewers starch their heads

What is their difficulty in giving a simple and beautiful show is yet a mystery... May be everything is after all a TRP game...and a lot of things are played and also put on stake for it. It is a very unfortunate thing that Viewers interest and liking is not the top priority. Many a times it frustrates me when I see that these Indian TV show and movie makers think that viewers are pea brained. They just mock our intelligence. and that gets on my nerves.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

over all ... ITV shows are never complete without making their viewers starch their heads

What is their difficulty in giving a simple and beautiful show is yet a mystery... May be everything is after all a TRP game...and a lot of things are played and also put on stake for it. It is a very unfortunate thing that Viewers interest and liking is not the top priority. Many a times it frustrates me when I see that these Indian TV show and movie makers think that viewers are pea brained. They just mock our intelligence. and that gets on my nerves.

I still remember yeh rishta's initial episodes. So beautiful and subtle.
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Lol it is so funny that no family member is bother about elder son Abir ki Shaadi but sab chote bhai ki shaadi ke liye uchal raha hai except minakshi and they'r saying ' We are conservative Gujju family ' πŸ˜† and most hilarious part is poor Kunal ko kuch pata hi nahiAbir Nanu think Shaadi is the only medicine to get rid off from ur heartbreakπŸ€ͺye toh waisa hi hua na like society always say ' ager shaadi nahi chal raha hai toh bachce paida karlo '🀣🀒 
Bold - If you never experience what's Depression Frustration and Stress then my suggestion is you must watch ITV serials.. sare mental bemari ka experience ho jayega πŸ€£
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

thank god he did not watch. he just heard and today he was commenting again when i asked him to let me know once he is done with tv lol.. he is like when do you think you will stop watching  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
EditEdited by BombayTroll - 5 years ago