Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Didn't get this 'Rishta' drama ????

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok! i didn't get whom Rishta for whom  πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Abeer is a big brother and Kunal younger one still family is hurry for Kunal ki shaadi.. Why?? cause all thinking this way he'll get rid off from his past but no one bother to ask him if he is ready or not including Abir and Nanu  on otherhand Ladki ki family danced on Rishta aya for both girls. So want to know in today's epi which girl rishta came for Kunal.. πŸ˜† though family searching Kuhu but still want to clear my confusionEdited by mahi246 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Thats the suspense .. who wants to  marry whom ..
 Whether they get to marry their choiced girl.or not ...or will BenBa do bride swapping ?? 
🀣
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Me too bhery bhery confooosed! πŸ˜† Why is Abeer suddenly pushing the marriage? Why are they saying both brothers are gonna get married? Big Ben agreed to get the brothers married and the very enxt day protesting Abeer's plan.
Mishti and Kuhu family dancing on rishta for both girls, but then they say it if for Kuhu, but they are not clear for which Rajvansh brother??? Arre kya chal raha hai?  πŸ˜†
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kuhu rishta for kunal, big ben thinks abir is not ready for marriageEdited by Agrata23 - 5 years ago
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Whether they get to marry their choiced girl.or not ...or will BenBa do bride swapping ?? 
🀣

Dont know whether they will marry willing or not but by the history of yrkkh bride swapping will not happen.

I hope they will not prove me wrong because thats one of the thing i like about yrkkh .

bride swapping or some forceful dramatic wedding is not the essence of yrkkh and i want them to continue that
mahi246 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Me too bhery bhery confooosed!  πŸ˜† Why is Abeer suddenly pushing the marriage? Why are they saying both brothers are gonna get married? Big Ben agreed to get the brothers married and the very enxt day protesting Abeer's plan.

Mishti and Kuhu family dancing on rishta for both girls, but then they say it if for Kuhu, but they are not clear for which Rajvansh brother??? Arre kya chal raha hai?  πŸ˜†

this is a sencond week of this show and here audiences started confuse about story alreadyπŸ₯± i agree this is very positive show, many interesting characters here and so many lovable relationship but CVs shouldn't forget Story is the Soul and Characters are the Heart of a successful show.. so before shaadi-viah festivals love-story eye-lock and force romance between leads makers show us a clear good script and develop all characters, their thoughts,  past history and state of mind etc. bcos here they cast so many characters in the show not only leads !!! Edited by mahi246 - 5 years ago
mahi246 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_forever

Dont know whether they will marry willing or not but by the history of yrkkh bride swapping will not happen.

I hope they will not prove me wrong because thats one of the thing i like about yrkkh .

bride swapping or some forceful dramatic wedding is not the essence of yrkkh and i want them to continue that

even yrkkh producer Rajan Shahi has great history to sideline all supporting characters for leads after some point and the actors finally decided to quite the show like Karan Mehra, Rohan Mehra, Kanchi, Rishi Dev and i guess now Mohana is next  πŸ˜† Edited by mahi246 - 5 years ago
mahi246 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

🀣

No wonder makers are very hurry to make this show saas v/s bahu v/s jhethrani v/s devrani πŸ˜†
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi246

even yrkkh producer Rajan Shahi has great history of sideline all supporting charaters for leads after some point and the actors finally decided to quite the show like Karan Mehra, Rohan Mehra, Kanchi, Rishi Dev and i guess now Mohana is next  πŸ˜†

I know but that's the problem when you have 15-20 supporting characters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
I took a break from one show to check on this . i am maha confused now.
In this first place did not see YRKKH 

What was Kunal's past. Like so much damage, why isn't' Abir involved in the family biz. Is there a particular reason for everyone to protect Kunal

Is this a reboot of YRKKH ?

PS : i saw some episodes of Salim Anarkali , Shaheer looks good in historicals then checked KRPKAB on YouTube, got hooked to it and did not watch today's episodeπŸ₯±