Most disturbing scene from a BW movie! - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Rape scenes of Manisha koirala in jaani dushman...
i wanted to know from the director what was d point he wanted to make from those ghastly scenes...sometimes u may forgive such scenes if they r required in the script..but this made no sense instead made everyone distasteful...

more surprising thing was the rapist played by Rajat Bedi who started in bollywood as lead actor, though he flopped but what made him take up as rapists roles in so many films beyond me
apuk123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

What scene is that?! ... I don't think I recall! ..  🤔

Maybe this will help you recall the scene..

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Any interesting answers apart from the usual murder/rape/gore ones?

Listening to ARBs screams in the movie jazbaa😳
1. Entire dark world of Chandni Bar. This film had some terrific performance and last crying scene of Tabu seeing her son too ruining his life by shooting was heart wrenching. 
But, there are so many scenes that was very disturbing. For a first, I had never seen a Lead Hero only lusting over the heroine. Ofcourse, he married her much later in the film. But, all he wanted was to sleep with her at the start. 

Then, the scene were her Uncle rapes her. This film really depressed me as they never show some redemption or victory. Just when u think it will have a Aradhana kind of end, they show her son being falsely arrested, raped n getting involved in murder. 

2. PC waking up from her drunken state to see a stranger in her bed in Fashion. She acted so well in that scene. 

3. Rape scenes of 1980s n 1990s were so ghastly done. It was more like messing around people's minds more with skin show, undressing saree, blouse tearing and cleavage/bra show etc. Prem Granth rape scene was disturbing. Am so glad that films like Kaabil and Maa though dealing with heinous crimes never shot the scenes in a exploitative n voyeuristic way.  

4. Page 3 scene where Konkana sees her boyfriend sleeping with her male boss. That was so unexpected turn n back then, films rarely showed homosexuality. 

5. Earliest disturbing scene was Gabbar Singh chopping off Sanjeev Kumar hands n the scene where he approaches the little boy after killing all the family members. He takes off his rifle and aims a gun at the little boy while a swinging jhula makes a noise in the background. 

6. Ashutosh Rana in Dushman. Just the way he would ogle gave me the chills. 

7. Anjaam film where a pregnant Madhuri gets beaten up in the Jail leading to her miscarriage n when she bites off the wrist of Tinu Anand. 

8. Ram Gopal Verma film which involved the love story of a Old Amitabh and his daughter's friend Jiah Khan was so repulsive for my taste.

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I think all scenes sum up specially chandini Bar and Dushman. But the scene which really  give me chill recently was from Dhoobi Ghaat when Amir character came to know that the house he's living in ,before him the girl did suicide .he was sitting in the same room where the girl hung herself.the way he got up and ran away .it's really disturbing scene 
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Pardes, Trying to force mahima for love.

I also didnt liked Mona Singh baby delivery in 3 I.

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Ramdulaari (Rekha's) rape scene in Lajja..Zeenat's rape scene in Insaaf ka taraazoo

Domestic violence (Najma's) in Secret Superstar - was very very disturbing 

Jauhar scene in Padmaavat

Padmini Kolhapuri scene in Insaaf ka Taraazu was disturbing too. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ Oh yes.. 3I.. Not that it bothered me the first time, but every other time I watched, the speech did make me highly uncomfortable.. Not to mention the spoon trick.. Disgusting I found it
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't about disturbing but Ashutosh Rana in Sangharsh had definitely scarred me for life.

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Any interesting answers apart from the usual murder/rape/gore ones?

I haven't read the middle pages yet. This is what interesting. Holocaust movies have disturbing scenes too.

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

A train carrying corpses of riot victims slowly stopping at Amritsar railway station from the period drama Gadar - Ek Prem Katha.

I read in an article that an old man kept weeping even after the scene got over. When the director approached him, the latter revealed that he had witnessed the bloodshed while migrating with his family post partition. Hence the dramatization of the event had a deep effect upon his psyche.