Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes i know divya will change in future but currently she self absorbed & dominating only.
She already 2 vowed 2 destroy this wedding , makers already showed how much capable she is 

I can only imagine shikhar's condition till some improvement comes in divya😕
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I absolutely love this post. Honestly, with no offence to anyone,  this is legit the only post in the entire Divya-Drishti forum which speaks of something apart from Drishti-Rakshit's love story (which is nice but common af) / people dissing Divya for being kickass and realistic/ people as usual stereotypically like Drishti's wuss crybaby attitude. 

This speaks of understanding Shikhar, his dynamics with Rakshit, pShachini and D are interesting. I am in love with how he is grey personified. Karan Khanna dudeee. Fabulous acting. ❤️ 

I like how his and D's (hopefully love) story is unfolding, you must write an OS on them. <33
Edited by RapChick101 - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Yes i know divya will change in future but currently she self absorbed & dominating only.

She already 2 vowed 2 destroy this wedding , makers already showed how much capable she is 

I can only imagine shikhar's condition till some improvement comes in divya😕

@bold: I really don't understand how is Divya dominating?! She is self-absorbed like almost every real person which is far better than Drishti's continuous wuss like behaviour.

I mean ofc I know and hope they can develop Drishti into doing something apart from crying in a corner especially with regards to Rakshit because Rakshit is all sassy and if she ups her game, oh mannn it'll be fab! xD

You make Divya sound like a vamp and I've noticed that you already seem to have a notion about her being totally cunning or something, Chill it and give her some time to grow. It's honestly very judgemental of you to continuously demean her character all the time. Don't like her when she's real, then I am pretty sure you would like her only if sucks up to Drishti!
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

@bold: I really don't understand how is Divya dominating?! She is self-absorbed like almost every real person which is far better than Drishti's continuous wuss like behaviour.

I mean ofc I know and hope they can develop Drishti into doing something apart from crying in a corner especially with regards to Rakshit because Rakshit is all sassy and if she ups her game, oh mannn it'll be fab! xD

You make Divya sound like a vamp and I've noticed that you already seem to have a notion about her being totally cunning or something, Chill it and give her some time to grow. It's honestly very judgemental of you to continuously demean her character all the time. Don't like her when she's real, then I am pretty sure you would like her only if sucks up to Drishti!

Maybe 4 u she is real but not 4 me currently she only a one layered character not where near d shadow of realistic coz no realistic character behave like her in lavanya's case

I can also say  same 4 ur opinion 4 drishti she is not what ur trying 2 tell , give her also time , infact i 2 noticed its u only u started calling drishti sterotype, u saw her crying but fail 2 see her giving back 2 rakshit, even m mahima also praised her 4 keeping calm 4 infront of rakshit's anger

Its this judgemental of u.

Do check insta also where people claim realistic character like divya has only lust 4 rakshit .

Yes currently she comes in d category of vamp only as vamps only try 2 victimise themselves forgetting what they did 2 others, its vamp only who dont care 4 other's feeling 
Mind it i had not given divya vamp name 

Sorry if i offend u 

# peace

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Maybe 4 u she is real but not 4 me currently she only a one layered character not where near d shadow of realistic coz no realistic character behave like her in lavanya's case

I can also say  same 4 ur opinion 4 drishti she is not what ur trying 2 tell , give her also time , infact i 2 noticed its u only u started calling drishti sterotype

Do check insta also where people claim realistic character like divya has only lust 4 rakshit .

Yes currently she comes in d category of vamp only as vamps only try 2 victimise themselves forgetting what they did 2 others, its vamp only who dont care 4 other's feeling 
Mind it i had not given divya vamp name 

@Bold: I am giving her time, as I said in my previous post. She may or may not become a stereotype however being a crybaby isn't a stereotype so in case she does develop into a more mature kickass version of herself, I am totally up for her.

@green: Whoa whoa, I think those people don't know what lust means! Thankfully I don't follow all these celebs on insta! LOL.
Lust is so different from wannabe crush turned obsession which D currently has for Rakshit. And it's not like lust is a bad word or something, it is a part of (romantic) love too you know.

@Red: I beg to strongly differ. Not just vamps, but very normal, real people on a daily basis victimise themselves and that is a flaw but all flawed people aren't vamps (mainly because we all are flawed). Being selfish is better than being a self sacrificing moron. Also, Lavanya wasn't as much in 'lurve' with Rakshit for D to hasn't ruined her entire life omg😆😆 But anyway I won't justify that regardless because that just childish of D to another level, especially when she's better off without being the lovestruck with Rakshit because her and him look like siblings🤣

Oh nope nope! I don't take these silly things to heart. It's just a show amongst many others, so offending me on something like this is far from possible😛

Edited by RapChick101 - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Vaise ab rakshit shikhar se complain nhi kar sakta that he dont do what rakshit ask him 2 do.
Rakshit asked him 2 make divya away from him , being an obedient brother he did that , even he claimed also following his command😆🤣
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I know lust meaning , i was trying 2 tell 2 what insta people say that
I m not on insta i only see post there
RapChick101 thumbnail
@deepika (I hope that is your name):  arey arey😆 I wasn't explaining the meaning to you. I was saying it in general. The 'you' in my comment is when in third person grammar someone generalises a fact/information. 
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

@Bold: I am giving her time, as I said in my previous post. She may or may not become a stereotype however being a crybaby isn't a stereotype so in case she does develop into a more mature kickass version of herself, I am totally up for her.

@green: Whoa whoa, I think those people don't know what lust means! Thankfully I don't follow all these celebs on insta! LOL.
Lust is so different from wannabe crush turned obsession which D currently has for Rakshit. And it's not like lust is a bad word or something, it is a part of (romantic) love too you know.

@Red: I beg to strongly differ. Not just vamps, but very normal, real people on a daily basis victimise themselves and that is a flaw but all flawed people aren't vamps (mainly because we all are flawed). Being selfish is better than being a self sacrificing moron. Also, Lavanya wasn't as much in 'lurve' with Rakshit for D to hasn't ruined her entire life omg😆😆 But anyway I won't justify that regardless because that just childish of D to another level, especially when she's better off without being the lovestruck with Rakshit because her and him look like siblings🤣

Oh nope nope! I don't take these silly things to heart. It's just a show amongst many others, so offending me on something like this is far from possible😛

Bold- So True 👍🏼
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Bold- So True 👍🏼

Yuppp!😃
(Lowkey thought I was going to get thrashed for not considering Mahaanta better but good to see some support, cheers)