Who's your most liked & least liked character ?

Posted: 5 years ago
In order to increase the forum activity let's share , who's our most liked character and our least liked character so far. 

Most Liked : Abir 
He's a free spirited man , he does what makes him happy , he's not ready to get chained by his mother's rules. 
The only family member who realizes how manipulative Meenakshi is and is brave enough to question her decisions. A strong , mature , independent character.

Least Liked : Kuhu
In spite of being pampered by the entire family she still is bitter about Mishti's presence.
She wants everything for and about herself thus she resorts to bullying to accomplish her desire. I found her character very self centric and OTT.

Please keep the thread positive.
Constructive criticisms are welcomed. 
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
Most Liked : Mishti
I relate to her char a lot. 
Also because she surprised me, I was expecting her to be a nerdy quiet girl but she's fierce , strong.
Kuhu's constant taunts does bother her but she is brave enough to put a straight face and clap back. 

For the same reason as yours.
Plus Personally I think the actor's acting capability is limited, that's one of the reasons I dislike her character as well.
Edited by smol-bean - 5 years ago
same,
but i think i hate naman more
Kuhu isnt a great actor apart from being an insensitive jerk. But i dont like minakshi . I like abeer and mishti and kunal. 
Originally posted by smol-bean

Most Liked : Mishti
I relate to her char a lot. 
Also because she surprised me, I was expecting her to be a nerdy quiet girl but she's fierce , strong.
Kuhu's constant taunts does bother her but she is brave enough to put a straight face and clap back. 

For the same reason as yours.
Plus Personally I think the actor's acting capability is limited, that's one of the reasons I dislike her character as well.
Oh yes definitely expected the same from mishti but she's just the opposite , her character is balanced and a blend of everything.

I cannot disagree with that part about Kuhu , I have felt the same about the actor. Her dialogue delivery seemed pretty weird to me.
But let's #PrayForKunal ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by kriya3

same,
but i think i hate naman more
Me too I hate Naman a lot , a pathetic father.

But he's a negative character , we're supposed to hate him , Kuhu manages to annoy me even after being a parallel lead. That's talent ðŸ˜†
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

Kuhu isnt a great actor apart from being an insensitive jerk. But i dont like minakshi . I like abeer and mishti and kunal. 
I don't like minakshi either , she's so manipulative , I don't know how she justifies her actions as " family ki bhalai " because it doesn't make sense.
Kuhu being Kuhu , she's annoying me from the very first day.

Same I love the other three. 
Haha ditto on this one.
Most liked Character: Abir.

He isn't your typical young, flamboyant brat. He's got depth and well rooted principles about winging life.

Least liked Character: Kuhu/Devyani

Kuhu is mean for no reason. She's so loved yet all she can do is to want more, at the cost of hurting somebody she's grown up with. Also, the actress playing the role is sort of trashy, ofc no offence to anyone. She is very OTT in most of her scenes. She needs to improves on her diction. The character is annoying, and they could've used a pleasant face (read: actress).
Hoping they don't do KuKu because I love Kunal yet.

Devyani, although she isn't exactly a part of this show she has much a role in Mishti's life. I don't understand how and why would she not want to parent Mishti?! I mean if she, along with the Singhania clan can take care of Naksh and Naira, then Mishti as kid has just been ill-treated in that family. -_-

-Adya

Edited by RapChick101 - 5 years ago

Even I too don't like Kuhu...she is just too much. I can't stand, bechara Kunal will be paired opposite her. He is too good for her. Also I am not convinced with the actress too.

After Kuhu if I don't like anyone then it Ben Ba, she is manipulative woman.

The character I hate will be Naman, he is slime.

I love, Abir, Mishti, and Kunal, also other supporting characters.

Edited by arshi8927 - 5 years ago
Most liked: Mishti
Being a Shaheer fan and the sole reason I started seeing the show, I was not impressed with the casting when the news came out. However, the actress really won me over and she is a main reason why this character really stands out in the show. She is pleasant, soft , sweet but she is also practical, fierce and a fighter. I like that she is no Abla naari as a a female lead.

Least liked: Kuhu

That actress is new and it shows unfortunately. I believe she will improve over time. And for Kunals sake I am banking on that ex girlfriend of his to save us from Kuhu. I can understand the character but she really needs help from the director. I hope someone from the crew reads this and helps her out.