Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
My fav scene from this week would be the kitchen scene and the storeroom one ❤️ Also the one you've mentioned ❤️ Also the scene where he calls her Mrs Veer Sahay to be  And the scene where he writes his name...ok basically the entire week's scenes are my fav 😆 
But the confession scene is my most fav KrishVeer moment till now   And KV looked sooo good in that scene and the storeroom scene☺️

He NEEDS to put on the glasses back!! Not only he looks better in glasses imo, but the glasses are also a part of Veer's character 😭 How would you feel if Harry Potter suddenly throws his glasses away? Those are an element of his character right? likewise, to me, glasses are an element of Veer's as well. I want those glasses back desperately 😭🥺
SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I have been thinking of writing a FF but it takes a lot of time. I last wrote a FF on Kriyam on Suhani Si ek Ladki which was a long time ago and I really enjoyed it. KrishVeer is the first couple I have enjoyed watching since Kriyam. Hopefully I can think of a good storyline and I will let you know if I write one.

Kriyam were fav too...used to watch that show only to see them And Saiyyam's character was wow ❤️ now that you've mentioned them I miss them
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SRKian

Kriyam were fav too...used to watch that show only to see them  And Saiyyam's character was wow ❤️ now that you've mentioned them I miss them

Mine too. Kriyam were awesome. And saiyyam's character was so good with so many shades. My last favorite couple till I found KrishVeer. 😛😛
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

My fav scene from this week would be the kitchen scene and the storeroom one❤️Also the one you've mentioned❤️Also the scene where he calls her Mrs Veer Sahay to beAnd the scene where he writes his name...ok basically the entire week's scenes are my fav😆

But the confession scene is my most fav KrishVeermoment till nowAnd KV looked sooo good in that scene and the storeroom scene☺️

He NEEDS to put on the glasses back!! Not only he looks better in glasses imo, but the glasses are alsoa part of Veer's character😭How would you feel if Harry Potter suddenly throws his glasses away? Those are an element of his character right? likewise, to me, glasses are an element of Veer's as well. I want those glasses back desperately😭🥺

I 100% agree with you! The glasses are his signature look, it feels weird him not wearing glasses. He looks so much better with them on.
Shiney19 thumbnail
@Renee and SRKian

I miss Kriyam too, they had natural chemistry just like KrishVeer, but they weren't used to their potential.
I wrote a FF, an intense love story called True Love' for Kriyam on the SSEL forum if you want to read to relive the Kriyam chemistry.
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shiney19

@Renee and SRKian

I miss Kriyam too, they had natural chemistry just like KrishVeer, but they weren't used to their potential.
I wrote a FF, an intense love story called True Love' for Kriyam on the SSEL forum if you want to read to relive the Kriyam chemistry.

Exactly,  they didn't show them much,  they were not the leads but created the magic within very less time. Thanks Shaz,  I would love to read that. Thanks a lot,  I wanted to read a fan fiction. And if you get time do write on KrishVeer too,  I would love to read that too. 😊😊
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee456

Exactly, they didn't show them much, they were not the leads but created the magic within very less time. Thanks Shaz, I would love to read that. Thanks a lot, I wanted to read a fan fiction. And if you get time do write on KrishVeer too, I would love to read that too.😊😊

Thank you. PM me when you have read it, would love to know your thoughts.

I will have a think of a story for KrishVeer too.
SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee456

Exactly,  they didn't show them much,  they were not the leads but created the magic within very less time. Thanks Shaz,  I would love to read that. Thanks a lot,  I wanted to read a fan fiction. And if you get time do write on KrishVeer too,  I would love to read that too. 😊😊

@Bold true. Whatever little was given to them they excelled. 

@Shiney19 would read it soon  😳 in the meantime,like Renee said,do weite on krishVeer if possible 😳