Favourite KrishVeer scene this week

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone

I'm so sorry I didn't get time to do an analysis of yesterday's Krishveer scenes but I will just say a few little things about yesterday's episode. I love how fiercely protective Veer is of Krishna, he is always there for her and one step ahead of Shivani everytime.

I'm glad we had a scene where Krishna confronted Veer about marrying shivani when he doesn't love her because I actually thought the same that it's not fair on using her. But Veer explained it all very well and he basically said he doesn't care about Shivani, he has been hurt by her enough and she's not a good person. He deserves to be happy, he deserves Krishna and she deserves him too. He rightly said that Krishna has the power to stop this game. She just has to admit her love for him. Again I am loving the confident Veer, I loved how when Krishna said she wants to speak to him, he confidently said with a smile I'm ready.' Karan is such a good actor! He is portraying the character so well.

How many more people need to tell Krishna to listen to her heart? She has had Veer, Bua, Laliya and now Nayini? I don't know who else needs to tell her 😆

Finally the precap, I can't wait for Monday! Again Veer is there to protect Krishna. What else can we expect from our handsome doctor?? Can't wait to see how he fixes her dress and also the dance!

So, anyway back to the title of this post! We have no KCL this weekend so I thought let's reminisce about what we have seen this week to keep us going through the weekend.

We have been treated to some amazing KrishVeer scenes this week, it's been jam packed!

What is your favourite KrishVeer scene from this week?

It is so hard, I had to really think about this! I actually can't just choose one. My absolute favourite has to be Veer's words at the haldi when he is explaining to Krishna that it is ok for her to move on and he is not wanting to replace Radhe. But I have also loved all the intense scenes like the baking scene and the storeroom scene. I have loved to see how uncomfortable and nervous Krishna is around Veer when he comes close to her.

What do you all think? I would love to hear your views. Let's discuss!

Shaz xEdited by Shiney19 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loved the scene you mentioned. Yesterday's episode. ❤️
I loved the kitchen scene this week as well & the scene after where Veer says one day the world will say Krishna will become krishna Sahay. 😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I too am liking this new veer. And I agree with each word of yours. Our handsome doctor is not leaving any chance to show his love towards his lady love. . Even,  I can't choose my favourite scene this week as it has so many and all of them were so good. It's really a difficult choice but yes,  I loved that kitchen sequence,  from proposing , but I also loved what he said to krishna before haldi ceremony. Damn,  mehndi one was good too and store room was good too. It's difficult .😛😛
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You see I'm an impartial person - Love 'em all 😃
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee456

I too am liking this new veer. And I agree with each word of yours. Our handsome doctor is not leaving any chance to show his love towards his lady love. . Even, I can't choose my favourite scene this week as it has so many and all of them were so good. It's really a difficult choice but yes, I loved that kitchen sequence, from proposing , but I also loved what he said to krishna before haldi ceremony. Damn, mehndi one was good too and store room was good too. It's difficult .😛😛

It's really hard isn't it?? The creatives have really spoilt us this week!Edited by Shiney19 - 5 years ago
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved all the scenes. It is impossible to choose only one favorite from those magical moments  
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post shaz ...
You girls shud definitely come up with fanfics    
Its is hard to pick one scene from this ...becos in every scene veer was trying his level best to make her understand  , that even is in love with him...but I guess his confession before haldi and the mehandi scene wud be the favorite...
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Amazing post shaz ...

You girls shud definitely come up with fanfics
Its is hard to pick one scene from this ...becos in every scene veer was trying his level best to make her understand , that even is in love with him...but I guess his confession before haldi and the mehandi scene wud be the favorite...

I have been thinking of writing a FF but it takes a lot of time. I last wrote a FF on Kriyam on Suhani Si ek Ladki which was a long time ago and I really enjoyed it. KrishVeer is the first couple I have enjoyed watching since Kriyam. Hopefully I can think of a good storyline and I will let you know if I write one.
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I have been thinking of writing a FF but it takes a lot of time. I last wrote a FF on Kriyam on Suhani Si ek Ladki which was a long time ago and I really enjoyed it. KrishVeer is the first couple I have enjoyed watching since Kriyam. Hopefully I can think of a good storyline and I will let you know if I write one.

Shaz,  I want a hi five now. Kriyam was my last favorite couple. They also had a great story line and after that I am hooked to krishveer. Although,  I didn't join the forum during kriyam time but they were  last favourites. 😃😃
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Wow.. then you shud definitely write one.. 
Our forum has some amazing readers too...😃 will be waiting to know from you...