Ridoy - Suicidal or Blackmailer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Well I have been really repelled to watch this show because of this character and with each episode , writers are making him more weirdo and creep.. I understand that he is currently unaware of whats going on between Shaan and Asmita but the way he is reacting these days and from the start of the show is really scary and something that should be dealt with seriousness - Lot of people watch this show , if they are showing some medical condition with this guy then it should be shown responsibily   .. If this guy has genuine suicidal issues then it should have been made clear but the way he is behaving it looks more like blackmailer.. I seriously despise his character in the show more than even Nivi and Beauty.. Atleast we know that they are bad... If there are genuine depression issues with him owing to his disability ..then fine Atleast give a hint ..and if it is not then he is plain selfish and using these tactics to get his way with people who love him..
Originally posted by riti4u

Well I have been really repelled to watch this show because of this character and with each episode , writers are making him more weirdo and creep.. I understand that he is currently unaware of whats going on between Shaan and Asmita but the way he is reacting these days and from the start of the show is really scary and something that should be dealt with seriousness - Lot of people watch this show , if they are showing some medical condition with this guy then it should be shown responsibily   .. If this guy has genuine suicidal issues then it should have been made clear but the way he is behaving it looks more like blackmailer.. I seriously despise his character in the show more than even Nivi and Beauty.. Atleast we know that they are bad... If there are genuine depression issues with him owing to his disability ..then fine Atleast give a hint ..and if it is not then he is plain selfish and using these tactics to get his way with people who love him..

I agree with you 100percent; ridhoy is just using his disability and blackmailing and sucidual attempt to make everyone do what he says and everyone agrees because he is disability which I disagree should happen because that's not what they should do; them showing this much to Ridhoy from the beginning shows on how much spoiled he is and how he gets his way; especially the police station scene on telling the officer on finding his asmita and the officer not getting his way; was stupid like I love the actor I think he is doing a great job with the character but the character itself its riddicuouls; because that is what ppl call a SPOIL BRAT like if he is telling ppl he is killing himself then put him in a hositpal or something give him medicine and this attempt of using blackmail to get his way especially with asmita is not right at all...
I agree has become even more despicable than Nivi or beauty.
He uses these tactics just to get his way and he is doing it since the start of the show.
Remember when he wanted Shaan to come to kolkatta he hurt himself even then just to make him agree and he is doing it ever since than.
I think they should show that he needs a psychiatrist as he definitely has mental problems.
I just hate this character as he acts all high and mighty but infact he is just a blackmailer.
Originally posted by dyer.a

I agree has become even more despicable than Nivi or beauty.
He uses these tactics just to get his way and he is doing it since the start of the show.
Remember when he wanted Shaan to come to kolkatta he hurt himself even then just to make him agree and he is doing it ever since than.
I think they should show that he needs a psychiatrist as he definitely has mental problems.
I just hate this character as he acts all high and mighty but infact he is just a blackmailer.

I agree with you 100% ya I remember that it was insane; I do think he is more despicable than Nivi and Beauty big time... completely he is a blackmailer and manipulative  with getting what he wants only because he is disability and in uncappable... like I think it also has to do with his mother when he was a child giving him everything and not making him understand the situations on how everything should be blackmailer so I as well with his mother is to blame as not equally but mainly she is to be blamed...
but tbh I just cant wait for the part or the episode where Ridhoy finds out compeletly that Shan loves ASmita and her name is Puckhi and he never ever never married ASmita it was Shan legally with full tradition married Puchki/Asmita

but tbh lets see what Shan decides on Monday? will he bring back Asmita aka Puckhi to Ridhoy per his saying or what???????
I don't know when the status of marriage will be resolved because the markers are in no hurry to do that.
And if Shaan goes to Asmita again for Ridoy she should just kick him out or maybe he will trick her like he has done so many times.
Pretend to take her back as his wife and then hand her over to his brother.
He has shown before that he can stoop to any depths for his juniors happiness.
Originally posted by dyer.a

I don't know when the status of marriage will be resolved because the markers are in no hurry to do that.
And if Shaan goes to Asmita again for Ridoy she should just kick him out or maybe he will trick her like he has done so many times.
Pretend to take her back as his wife and then hand her over to his brother.
He has shown before that he can stoop to any depths for his juniors happiness.

I understand that part... maybe they will not bring the marriage out yet but I think they should bring it out and clear that misunderstanding and maybe ridhoy will understand then lmao that asmita isn't his but his brother  lmao 

ya I know he has done it before but I think back to yesterday episode from the radio station and asking the world for puchki and saying myself the husband wants his wife back his love and that ur husband is her in mumbi... and then coming to the house to see puchki and telling he left the world for her and he will kill himself if she doesn't love him but it is justified for him to say that but we know in Puckhi heart and her face expression that she loves Shan a lot but is just broken because of the rejectation ... if he wanted juniors happiness he would have brought Ridhoy with him to asmita and say that ridhoy wants you please come back ? but no he didn't do that; he came for himself ... yes in today episode he left but that was because of Puchki telling him to go and help Ridhoy ... 

will he stoop low to Ridhoy and bring Asmita for Ridhoy Idk I am confused lmao 
one part is saying no he will not do it because of the last two episodes and him giving him so much pain and saving puckhi from the goons ...
I think he is just confused but his confusion will go away soon (I am hopefully) 

even I know this is ficition look how much depth we get into this lmao 

but literally all we can say is just wait on how the story unfolds and where the writers take this ? next week Monday 
not that we are getting Saturday episodes now Idk why which is sad? miss Saturday episode