Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Let them RS they s**t sham/body sham/mock/bash interfere in to her personal space calls her with vile names , mock her pairing with Parth with Bhai-behen , maa-beta in name of freedom of speech, opinion and criticism but she can't write about her achievement after facing so much thanking her fans? They are nuts, they would have bashed her irrespective of anything. I don't know what's the intention of that caption Erica posted but that caption did hit right people only who mocked her getting riled up seeing it.

If still they think that woman will give a damn about these people, they are being wrong Erica Jennifer Fernandes is going to live her life how she wants to not how these people dictate her
πŸ˜†

Abhiya ... I'm quite of different opinion here πŸ˜† , but I really feel celeb shoudl not get into this mudslinging .
I agree they are human and the amount of hate they receive can make them react like this .
But then they are facing someone who just doesn't have any identity,a looser keyboard warriors who jsut believe in slamming no matter any amount facts provided to them they'll keep doing what they feel is right .
They even twisted Parth's reaction to the Jodi award to satisfy their delusions πŸ˜† ...
They'll create more anonymous accounts and bash her and speed negativity.

Her caption hit them hard very badly ... but Erica and Parth they have their work speaking for them ...this just brings more negativity, I feel !!!

I rather prefer Parica working silently and giving the arseholes answers .
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Guys, is this true ? Can somebody please check Insta and tell.

Ppl on social media are saying Erica bashed Parica fans for targetting hina . She had posted a pic with Urvashi saying asli komolika. But ppl had commented on negative. So she posted some story (?) Telling fans to stop assuming negative !!

I like Both Hina and Erica, so really curious to know if there is any truth to these rumours or is this because Parica won yesterday and Other fandoms like water , kaira and all are burning in jealousy ?

She has been getting so much of bashing for saying asli komo 
Hina fans started telling she meant Hina was nakli 
So she has posted a story saying asli means original which she meant in the context of original and reboot versions 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I hope they give this look to Komolika that Hina is sporting ...when Komo does a come back . πŸ˜†

yes pls  this look is  dam sexy πŸ˜³
but will she come backπŸ˜†
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ifmember

So she has posted a story saying asli means original which she meant in the context of original and reboot versions 

Ohh, now I understood. But in sm, people are saying opposite ! They are saying she is telling it to Parica fansπŸ˜•
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Abhiya ... I'm quite of different opinion here πŸ˜† , but I really feel celeb shoudl not get into this mudslinging .
I agree they are human and the amount of hate they receive can make them react like this .
But then they are facing someone who just doesn't have any identity,a looser keyboard warriors who jsut believe in slamming no matter any amount facts provided to them they'll keep doing what they feel is right .
They even twisted Parth's reaction to the Jodi award to satisfy their delusions πŸ˜† ...
They'll create more anonymous accounts and bash her and speed negativity.

Her caption hit them hard very badly ... but Erica and Parth they have their work speaking for them ...this just brings more negativity, I feel !!!

I rather prefer Parica working silently and giving the arseholes answers .

I agree to whatever said and I doubt her intention is to give it back to these loosers, it looked more like she wanted to say with all the pressure, questions from media to some genuine criticism they kind of made it and worked fair enough. 

If she really wanted to troll these haters she would have done it back anyway let's hope she don't indulge into this anymore
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Are people that dumb to not get she meant original as in a context of saying the first season cast. Urvashi, Swetha, Ronit, Cezanne will be called as OG KZK cast, and this season as rebooted/sequelπŸ˜•
ifmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Ohh, now I understood. But in sm, people are saying opposite ! They are saying she is telling it to Parica fans πŸ˜•

No ..not at all
SNS is very poisonous
She just stated stop assuming negativity ...nothing was said to hurt anyone or any feelings 
Why would she tell this to parica fans that too when post is any komo?
Kuch bhi yeh log 
ifmember thumbnail
Let's divert
Next parica content πŸ˜›

https://www.instagram.com/parica.always/p/BvTQ_qVAE7M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1obtdalxbsuai

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Eri. So much hate that she had to clarify with dictionary. Really πŸ˜’ such jobless ppl. 
I really think k they should stop reacting in any way and should use their insta settings to ensure they don't get tagged by random ppl. More reaction = more hate. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/ejf_heartbeat/p/BvTXhb9FvcP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14ul5sb76t09g
In alternative universe Mohini Basu spotted with her son and DIL playing Holi happily πŸ˜†