Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
These haters bash her without any reason now bash her with assuming things, let them carry on she isn't going to give a damn about these loosers
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In all these pictures  of ITA the picture tagged  as Kzk squad lookes really odd as VG was part of that.. How come he is a part of kzk squad  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Edited by Aurtika - 5 years ago
The thing that scared me most Post Erica's posting is happening now πŸ˜† , lukkha ex shippers and costar fans have did gathbandhan with other stans and bashing Parica and Erica esp ... πŸ˜†.

No matter with intention Erica posted that post , bashers are legit gonna twist it according to their convenience and bash her ... The negativity KZK attracts is too much .
Hope Parica stay away esp erica , I have not seen her get involved into all such things ...
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hope Parth posts a picture too.. So bashers will get diverted..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
As a jodi they should be part of bashing equally.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Let them RS they s**t sham/body sham/mock/bash interfere in to her personal space calls her with vile names , mock her pairing with Parth with Bhai-behen , maa-beta in name of freedom of speech, opinion and criticism but she can't write about her achievement after facing so much thanking her fans? They are nuts, they would have bashed her irrespective of anything. I don't know what's the intention of that caption Erica posted but that caption did hit right people only who mocked her getting riled up seeing it.

If still they think that woman will give a damn about these people, they are being wrong Erica Jennifer Fernandes is going to live her life how she wants to not how these people dictate her πŸ˜†
Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

This pic is so

Parth is such a cutie.

Erica looks like some Disney princess. So beautiful, sweet , charming & with a million dollar smile.

Hina looks stylish, elegant and classy.

I hope they give this look to Komolika that Hina is sporting ...when Komo does a come back . πŸ˜†
shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Let these people call the awards rigged and accuse Ekta of buying the awards . I only wish they stop harassing the actors they don't like. Look at the comments under Erica's post 🀒

This is the reason sm celebrities disable comment section for followers. I just don't get tym to even comment n even if I get I think like 10tyms before posting it even if it's a positive one. N These ppl are so jobless man... Believe  in spreading negativity everywhere πŸ€’ like people hv some moral values! 
shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just look her story BTW ejf trolling the haters like hell🀣
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, is this true ? Can somebody please check Insta and tell.
Ppl on social media are saying Erica bashed Parica fans for targetting hina . She had posted a pic with Urvashi saying asli komolika. But ppl had commented on negative. So she posted some story (?) Telling fans to stop assuming negative !!

I like Both Hina and Erica, so really curious to know if there is any truth to these rumours or is this because Parica won yesterday and Other fandoms like water , kaira and all are burning in jealousy ?
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I hope they give this look to Komolika that Hina is sporting ...when Komo does a come back . πŸ˜†

I don't think Komo will come back ! Hina is getting pretty good offers and honestly speaking there is nothing left for Hina in this show . Komo is a totally creepy , mean, delusional character . If there were shades of grey, there would have been scope but a completely black character , (?) . No, I don't think so . πŸ˜•

But if she comes back, Yea better dress up her properly than wearing feathers and idiotic fancy dress costumes πŸ˜†