Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

It's ritual every year the one who doesn't get calls the winners rigged, purchased , undeserving what not and if it's Ekta's shows people will go around with Ekta purchased as if Ekta have so many money to purchase these awards which brings nothing to her. 

People are behaving KZK is a show which have 1 trps, AnuPre don't have any fandom, Parica are newbies. The couple who trends number 1 every year, who's pics gets posted on top Bollywood pages, a show which is been consistently in top 15 from beginning doesn't deserve it. Lol yes next joke please. It's just a start keep hating they are going to collect many more πŸ˜†

Very well said.. The rationale behind the Awards being rigged part is so true.. To each to their own convenience.. πŸ˜†

Yeah looks like from the logic,  Ekta doesn't run a business to earn money but to lose money by buying TRPs and awards.. πŸ˜† Why is she still in the business if all she is doing to spending all her money like this.. πŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's ritual every year the one who doesn't get calls the winners rigged, purchased , undeserving what not and if it's Ekta's shows people will go around with Ekta purchased as if Ekta have so many money to purchase these awards which brings nothing to her. 

People are behaving KZK is a show which have 1 trps, AnuPre don't have any fandom, Parica are newbies. The couple who trends number 1 every week, who's pics gets posted on top Bollywood pages, a show which is been consistently in top 15 from beginning doesn't deserve it. Lol yes next joke please. It's just a start keep hating they are going to collect many more πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
very well written 
ekta is not  foolπŸ˜†

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Very well said.. The rationale behind the Awards being rigged part is so true.. To each to their own convenience..  πŸ˜†

Yeah looks like from the logic,  Ekta doesn't run a business to earn money but to lose money by buying TRPs and awards.. πŸ˜† Why is she still in the business if all she is doing to spending all her money like this.. πŸ˜†

PP many actually claim Ekta buys trps too
If she is really into buying why such less trps she should have made her show number-1.

And another logic of Parica faking friendship on Ekta's insistence for trps, which is another weird logic I never understoodπŸ˜†
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let these people call the awards rigged and accuse Ekta of buying the awards . I only wish they stop harassing the actors they don't like. Look at the comments under Erica's post 🀒
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

PP many actually claim Ekta buys trps too 
If she is really into buying why such less trps she should have made her show number-1.

And another logic of Parica faking friendship on Ekta's insistence for trps, which is another weird logic I never understoodπŸ˜†

@ bold.. We actually know the logic.. The logic is being illogical πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Let these people call the awards rigged and accuse Ekta of buying the awards . I only wish they stop harassing the actors they don't like. Look at the comments under Erica's post 🀒

Hate is the new love maybe.. πŸ˜†
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

This pic is so

Parth is such a cutie.

Erica looks like some Disney princess. So beautiful, sweet , charming & with a million dollar smile.

Hina looks stylish, elegant and classy. 
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Well, Haters can hate but no-one cares
Why would these do fake a friendship when they believe in what they do 
RIP logic 
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Let these people call the awards rigged and accuse Ekta of buying the awards . I only wish they stop harassing the actors they don't like. Look at the comments under Erica's post🀒

That was expected.. What I didn't get why people are calling her arrogant or rude because of the caption..She didn't put anyone down in her caption.. She answered the one question she was asked continuously during promotion.. How does it make her rude..She also appreciated fans and everyone since she got the award till now..
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

That was expected.. What I didn't get why people are calling her arrogant or rude because of the caption..She didn't put anyone down in her caption.. She answered the one question she was asked continuously during promotion.. How does it make her rude..She also appreciated fans and everyone since she got the award till now..

That's selective reading and selective understanding people use for their own convenience.. πŸ˜‰