Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LA2725

Which world some are still dreaming?firstly NO such thing called Abhigya exists, then as I said earlier Ekta & co has this lazy obsession to bring KZK theme/tracks into all her shows that start as diff love stories.. 🥱 so Abhi & Pragya will get LOVE & be HAPPY post DEATH only as couple, when SOULS meet in heaven or hell..😛

btw prod team including channel has clearly revealed to media many times in Feb/Mar, KKB story focus will be two sisters loves story (recycled) female leads got signed and introduced with media IVs, male lead also got signed once his intro/promo airs, his IVs will also appear in media. Male leads rich family as Abhi friends already entered post leap track.😊 High chances one twin lady may join some job with male leads family with Abhi's help in Delhi.. (just like KDB rich Luthra family & Abhi helps Preeta to get temp job with Luthras)

Let Shabir & Sriti leave KKB soon, rather than make laughing stock of themselves, lose many more fans and also lessen their acting powers..😳 they both look so MISFIT & LOST in this 60+ roles with hilarious unbelievable styling, non sync acting as parents to these grown up ladies..😳 till they leave, the lesser scenes these two get with two ladies, more chances for survival of KKB.

The scene where Allah Waariyan plays this past episode, I saw on insta, Shabir looks comical and lost. His every expressions is like W*F am i doing ðŸ˜†

If Ekta is getting ML from Puncchh Beat her prized webseries for sure she means business of phasing out the leads. Same thing happened in YRKKH and Hina saw it coming a mile away - self respect bhi kuch cheez hai. What surprises me is Shabir is besties with Ekta and she is literally taking his show away where he is LEAD, I don't get how he isn't pissed AF.

But Ekta is known to be a major bully so people don't want to get into it with her esp since she can provide them with other shows to work on. 

Cannot believe in my life that a lead couple with so much chemistry is being treated like this.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes Sriti And Shabhir Should Quit KKB Now. They  Look For Better Projects Other Then KKB.