Are Sriti and Shabir leaving?

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The scenes now post leap from what I have followed on Insta show focus on them missing their daughters. Before, whatever the seperation atleast they used to miss each other but seems like that door is completely shut now.
Are their contracts up? Are they leaving? I hope so. What a disastrous end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sriti & Shabir's annual contracts may end shortly, like some even I feel they may NOT be renewing contracts for another year for playing 60+ oldies (but still young looking) roles onscreen for girls who look more like their lovers/siblings..😆 (there was a spoiler in Feb itself that both have quit, but that news was quickly silenced in media)

Zee & Ekta may have obliged / forced both Sriti & Shabir to stay back for few days and introduce new female / male leads till regular 9pm audiences gain familiarity with new cast and new sisters love / life issues story..😕 Otherwise for sake of pay cheques, if they continue and want to make laughing stock of themselves in KKB and are least bothered about their career and fan following at this time,  then its upto them. 

Ekta, Anil, Chloe seem to be hell bent to reboot 2014 initial KKB track of single mom Sarla maa and her two varying personalities daughters story with this generation leap..🥱 who knows BT team may be already in look out to replace Abhi & Pragya in KKB with veteran middle aged supporting actors to make these new female leads (un-identical twins) parents look more convincing onscreen 😛(incase Abhi & Pragya characters don't get bumped off shortly in the show, rather still retained to play supporting roles for long time or if Zee doesn't shut down KKB abruptly).😳

Whatever, biggest irony on zeetv is both daughter Pragya in 9pm KKB & mother Sarla in 9.30pm KDB, made by same BT team are in their 60's from this week, playing supporting cast roles as nannies to see grown up daughters love / life stories..😆
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Yeah you're right, if they have any self respect I swear they both should bow out right now. This is the first time a fandom is rooting for show to end, because the essence is lost.

I've noticed Ekta is especially cruel to this show, like I don't get what her deal is. It is laughable that Pragya who used to panic about Sarla every minute is now not even mentioned or nowhere to be seen and doesn't see her mother ever for reasons unknown to logic.
LAV2725 thumbnail
In BT's other long running daily soap YHM which was always projected as kids & parents story right from the begining, Sandeep/Ekta took some care to cast teenage looking boys/girls to get TV viewers buy in for the new gen as Raman, Ishita & Shaguns grown up college going kids (even though oldies got still styled young with black hair & glamorous clothes, they appeared matured onscreen) ðŸ˜† and while there were numerous boring leaps in YHM, seems it never took total 28 yrs LEAP & SEPARATION periods till now for its main leads, since it started unlike KKB. ðŸ˜³

So may be yeah..Ekta has far more special interests towards YHM, Naagin franchises & KZK over KKB..
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The grass is greener on the other side.
But 20 yrs leap for a show that centred around a middle aged couple is too much.
But there are shows that have taken a reboot or leaped back too.
May just be possible .
A leading show could have ended in a happy way.
Who wanted this impractical leap other than for sticking on to the title KUMKUM BHAGYA n running it to show losses.
I do feel that it is a business strategy.
LAV2725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

The grass is greener on the other side.
But 20 yrs leap for a show that centred around a middle aged couple is too much.
But there are shows that have taken a reboot or leaped back too.
May just be possible .
A leading show could have ended in a happy way.
Who wanted this impractical leap other than for sticking on to the title KUMKUM BHAGYA n running it to show losses.
I do feel that it is a business strategy.

Just curious.. other than YRKKH (which had multiple reasons on why they had to take those routes to survive) can you name few popular daily serials of last 2-3 years, that took 20 or 25 or 28 yrs generation leaps or reboots or reincarnations in same serial and succeeded to deeply connect with core audiences or drawn huge new viewership, received great accolades or TRPs? ðŸ˜• I couldn't recollect of any..
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't visit other forums or watch other shows except kkb n yhm.
The leap in kkb is unbelievable .
I strongly believed that the 20 yrs leap would be wrong.Perhaps 10 years or so.
Kkb has been lucky enough with the female villain having a miscarriage even after 15 months when compared to the other show where that damsel delivered Followed by the leap of 7 years n cross pairing .
It's good that kkb has escaped the leap all these years .
But I have heard about sp shows undergoing reverse leap n reboots.N ofcourse spin-offs.Not willing to name them.
The trp of kkb is worrisome .
So there is a possibility that reboot/reverse leap may happen.
Provided that the ph n the channel decide to have one .
Abhigya is a legendary couple.
Post ipl I do see the possibility of kkb reboot or reincarnation coming up.
What's the harm in wishing .
As abhigya are supposedly alive still.(why?)(Not watching it anymore).
But belonging to an age where there can be no intimacy between them .
JUST MY HOPE.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
They should just do a redux. Its actually ridiculous that a lead couple has not spent more than 9 months being happily married. 
YHM, YRKKH or whatever show the leads have been married and loved each other in the same house with multiple storylines. Our leads have barely lived together, remembered each other or whatever and they have a lot more chemistry than any of these other serial couples. Oh well Ekta is egoistic and when leads themselves don't care, fans too shouldnt bother fighting on twitter for them.
Dorianne thumbnail
Feel, the twins story will be focussed for some time till Abhigya meet, then the real face off will be between them like how Kiara helped them to get back together.  Here the twins stories will be complicated and might result in Abhigya involvement, in the beginning suspicious of each other and later working together for the sake of their daughters.  Because of Abhigya's current age and  Tanu's absence, the usual routine pattern of harming and rescuing of Abhigya will not be there but the focus will be on twins rivalry.  Since nothing has been revealed both by the production team and the leads, cannot guess correctly. 
LAV2725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dorianne

Feel, the twins story will be focussed for some time till Abhigya meet, then the real face off will be between them like how Kiara helped them to get back together.  Here the twins stories will be complicated and might result in Abhigya involvement, in the beginning suspicious of each other and later working together for the sake of their daughters.  Because of Abhigya's current age and  Tanu's absence, the usual routine pattern of harming and rescuing of Abhigya will not be there but the focus will be on twins rivalry.  Since nothing has been revealed both by the production team and the leads, cannot guess correctly. 

Which world some are still dreaming?firstly NO such thing called Abhigya exists, then as I said earlier Ekta & co has this lazy obsession to bring KZK theme/tracks into all her shows that start as diff love stories.. 🥱 so Abhi & Pragya will get LOVE & be HAPPY post DEATH only as couple, when SOULS meet in heaven or hell..😛

btw prod team including channel has clearly revealed to media many times in Feb/Mar, KKB story focus will be two sisters loves story (recycled) female leads got signed and introduced with media IVs, male lead also got signed once his intro/promo airs, his IVs will also appear in media. Male leads rich family as Abhi friends already entered post leap track.😊 High chances one twin lady may join some job with male leads family with Abhi's help in Delhi.. (just like KDB rich Luthra family & Abhi helps Preeta to get temp job with Luthras)

Let Shabir & Sriti leave KKB soon, rather than make laughing stock of themselves, lose many more fans and also lessen their acting powers..😳 they both look so MISFIT & LOST in this 60+ roles with hilarious unbelievable styling, non sync acting as parents to these grown up ladies..😳 till they leave, the lesser scenes these two get with two ladies, more chances for survival of KKB.