Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucy123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I disagree Harshu27.
You are trying to say that after her failed marriage its all finished now.
How wrong are you.

There are many women who do go on to gave a happy and successful 2nd marriages

Mini is so silly in hidding things from her Mother and she knows how hype she gets. Here I hold both mother and daughter responsible.

She was married off at a young age, not finishing her education. I know young girls are married off early and taught that there Husbands are Gods no matter what they do. Being a young teen and a mother early she knew no different. Husband was everything to her. But was it love no.
She was used like a servant by her in laws for 17 years. In the end she was a zombie quietly doing housework etc. 

It was a shock to her when she heard Ashok on the mobile telling his parents about Meeta. He had moved on in his life and she was still the same doing housework for 17 years and no change in that.

If Mini had not forced her to leave her comfort zone, she would still have been with Ashok and his mistress and accepted her marriage as it was.

Mother and daughter relationships is there but also respect for others as well. 

Edited by Lucy123 - 5 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Babes has gone through alot however once again it does not give her the right to mistreat others

It is not HS fault that Babes got married to a sour lemon. It was Babitas choice to stay back and be a dutiful housewife and DIL because that is all she knew. At any point she could have called Ashok or told her inlaws she wanted to be with her husband. Babes made her choices. Ashok made his which resulted him falling from the eyes of his family.

They each have to live with their choices and move forward. HS deserves an apology. Last time Mini went off on him and he apologized to her even though I think Mini was out of line.

I feel at times Babita equates HS with Ashok and that's not right.
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i like the way they handled this in today's episode with Babita's apology and explanation and eventually leading to another major step in her emotional emancipation. 
Babita should also live for herself, as a person, not just as a mother, sister, daughter-in-law, etc. 
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

i like the way they handled this in today's episode with Babita's apology and explanation and eventually leading to another major step in her emotional emancipation. 

Babita should also live for herself, as a person, not just as a mother, sister, daughter-in-law, etc. 

in indian society it is very difficult to get out of this zone. This i am saying with my personal experience. Way too much expectation from a woman and that too from other women as well as men. Babita has an advantage and chance to live life on her own terms because her daughter is very understanding, secondly she has no more relationships left that binds her forever. I hope babita understands this and moves on. Even if in future  if she will be with HS, she is lucky, coz he is a man of his words. 
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm glad she apologized and it was a nice drama free apology
Poor Lalle got the brunt of HS anger..bechara
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lucy123

I disagree Harshu27.

You are trying to say that after her failed marriage its all finished now.
How wrong are you.

There are many women who do go on to gave a happy and successful 2nd marriages

Mini is so silly in hidding things from her Mother and she knows how hype she gets. Here I hold both mother and daughter responsible.

She was married off at a young age, not finishing her education. I know young girls are married off early and taught that there Husbands are Gods no matter what they do. Being a young teen and a mother early she knew no different. Husband was everything to her. But was it love no.
She was used like a servant by her in laws for 17 years. In the end she was a zombie quietly doing housework etc. 

It was a shock to her when she heard Ashok on the mobile telling his parents about Meeta. He had moved on in his life and she was still the same doing housework for 17 years and no change in that.

If Mini had not forced her to leave her comfort zone, she would still have been with Ashok and his mistress and accepted her marriage as it was.

Mother and daughter relationships is there but also respect for others as well. 

I nvr said nything lik dt dnt try to misinterpret as wat i said...i just said dt she is being too impulsive nd she should hv spokn to mini 1st nd clrd her doubts... nd i hv clrly mentiond dt mini is being immatured dt she shouldnt hv kept dis hidden frm babes as she alrdy gt xperienced frm d shoe incidnt... evn aftr HS hd warnd her abt d slap... plz read carefully as to wat i hv read rathr dn trying to interpret differently... since m also a daughtr of a divorced mothr... so i knw wat d women hs tk undrgo evrything since i hv alrdy xperienced dis.. thou nt a similar case bt a bit wrst i would say... plus i lost my mothr wen i turned 18... i was just trying to say dt babes should hv spkn to mini.. nywys i hvnt watchd yest's epi nd it seems things r clrd btw d duo... 
Edited by harshu27 - 5 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

I nvr said nything lik dt dnt try to misinterpret as wat i said...i just said dt she is being too impulsive nd she should hv spokn to mini 1st nd clrd her doubts... nd i hv clrly mentiond dt mini is being immatured dt she shouldnt hv kept dis hidden frm babes as she alrdy gt xperienced frm d shoe incidnt... evn aftr HS hd warnd her abt d slap... plz read carefully as to wat i hv read rathr dn trying to interpret differently... since m also a daughtr of a divorced mothr... so i knw wat d women hs tk undrgo evrything since i hv alrdy xperienced dis.. thou nt a similar case bt a bit wrst i would say... plus i lost my mothr wen i turned 18... i was just trying to say dt babes should hv spkn to mini.. nywys i hvnt watchd yest's epi nd it seems things r clrd btw d duo... 

hi harshu. Hope you have not forgotten me. ðŸ˜Š. You are one strong girl harshu. You going strong even after loosing your mom at such an young and crucial age is itself an evidence of your strength. I know how it feels to loose someone you love and depend emotionally. Its a battle forever. Never loose hope. I too am battling a different kind of upheavel in my life for past  6 years. Its not easy, but we are strong and will never give up hope. Hugs to you🤗
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I'm glad she apologized and it was a nice drama free apology
Poor Lalle got the brunt of HS anger..bechara

Lala uncle also deserves apology😆
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good serial concept but Minni was irritating and now so is babita
Their holier than thou attitudes and playing victim is overdone
Losing interest and only watching hs scenes;) 
NatureHappiness thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernacda

Good serial concept but Minni was irritating and now so is babita

Their holier than thou attitudes and playing victim is overdone
Losing interest and only watching hs scenes;)

But this is much better than unwanted double marriage drama and rebirth enlightenment! I guess this serial is reflecting the actual story of the society, so you are not that keen in watching the show...;) Or maybe you don't like the show because this is the first time such concept is being shown on television and maybe you are not a person who watches serial... 😃
Edit: But I do agree 100% that HS is the best mentor. He is definitely the voice of all people out there who are struggling to get motivated in real life. I definitely have lots and lots of respect for this character. In personality as well as cuteness... 😉 😳 Edited by NatureHappiness - 5 years ago