Patiala Babes

Babita and Mini getting on my nerves

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
The way Mini and Babes treat HS is cringe worthy sometimes.

He tries to help and they keep taking their anger out on him

Babes acted like a real brat today...I'm all for women's power and rights but that doesn't mean it's accomplished by putting the opposite gender down...

Writers need to tighten their scripts up a bit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucy123 thumbnail
Overall a good episode.

But HS did try to warn Mini about not telling her Mum as she overreacts.
Even Nayeem Bi told her that.

Mini forgot what HS told her about dedication if she us to win but in the Cafe it was all forgotten training etc.

HS is right in telling Babita to keep track of her daughter whereabouts.

Now Mini is distracted with Pretti wedding so Competition is out of question now.

She needs to focus and grow up now.

Babita needs to apologise to HS and hope he does not forgive her easily.

Felt bad for him today.
Edited by Lucy123 - 5 years ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HS is not their family that doesn't mean every time he is guilty. 
If anything is disturbing her then she should ask Minnie first. I don't know kis tarah se yeh log HS ka ahsaan mante hai by taking their anger out on him. 
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh what they did with HS...😲
& guys plz do share ur concerns on katha kottage twitter id , its the official account of writer she checks the feeedbacks & responds .
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Babes did go overboard in venting out her frustration and scolding Hanuman for no reason but it's wrong to judge her harshly for that. That's natural on her part. Her insecurities got the better of her and she didn't even give a proper explanation before lashing out at him.

And Hanuman's stubbornness to know the real reason behind her harsh behaviour didn't help matters either. It was a wrong timing on his part to provoke her for an explanation. He could've let her rant for the moment and could've confronted her later about the same, once she had cooled down. But it's natural from his side too to have reacted that way. How else can one expect a man to react when he's been scolded without even being made aware of his mistake (if any)?

To err is HUMAN afterall... They are both HUMANS to make mistakes.

Also, we can see the subtle shift in their attitudes towards each other. Their conversations nowadays have become and are becoming more direct with each other, even in Minnie's presence. She's started to trust him and didn't even hesitate to ask his help to look over Minnie's college admission. She too teases him along with Minnie when he takes each cup of curry and gives advice about 1st day at job in return.

And he's no less. Just take the 1st scene of today's episode. He didn't even hesitate or care to ask her before taking the plate from Minnie and started eating it without a second thought.

Unwittingly, they've already established a FAMILY of three and have started exercising rights over each other. With time, they are becoming more informal with each other. This growing informality is what has made them even fight with each other so freely without second thought as if they owned all rights to do.

Such informality exists only between our LOVED ONES, right? So, are they not each other's LOVED ONE?

Therefore, the bottom line is...

LOVE or HATE, the most to be affected by either can only be our LOVED ONES...❤️
Edited by RTDeewani - 5 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just hope they value him .
sunaina02 thumbnail
Minnie is specially getting on my nerves .
She is doing whatever she wants and does not tell Babes for the sake of giving her surprise !
Did not she learn a lesson  from the shoe-episode !!

Oh Yes , they always have a scapegoat ready  to blame - Hanumanji !!!🤢

Edited by sunaina02 - 5 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will not compare Mini and Babita's anger..Sometimes Mini is immature...That's how teenage girls are...Babita's fear and insecurity is totally understandable...She started to burst when HS insisted her to tell the reason ..That argument was enjoyable till Babita told that HS should not interrupt in their life...It hurts...I expected that scene as a cute misunderstanding..But it ends on serious issue...
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree sumtimes i do gt irritated wid babes bt more dn dt its mini to b blamed...😡 she knws hw impulsive is her babes she has a habit of directly jumping on to a conclusion... yt mini wants to hide dis competition?? hw immature? lik srsly... i was really pissed off yest evrytime HS cums out as a savior fr dis mom daughtr duo and dese ppl tke him fr granted...🤢 ridiculous... to sum xtend i cn understd babes being jealous and insecure bt she too is at fault cnt she speak to mini and clr her insecurities??nywys we r getting to c dt in 2dy's epias d precap hinted 2wrds dt ..der is a saying dt person learns frm hsi past xperience... mini had alrdy gt a slap fr hiding her so called grt silly surprise shouldnt she nw reveal it dis time instd of keeping it a surprise...?? and i guess HS did warn her abt babes impulsiveness... Edited by harshu27 - 5 years ago
NatureHappiness thumbnail
I am sorry my dear but I disagree with you. Hanuman Singh must also know his limits. He goes beyond the line and helps the duo. HS is just way too helpful. He needs to realize that they are just staying temporarily in his house. And even if he has helped, we cannot say that Babita is wrong and the writers are trying to show the other gender down. If you step into her shoes, you will understand what she means. She has already been betrayed by her soulmate(that's what he was referred to as). She cannot go through all that once again. It's emotionally and mentally draining. She fell in love with Ashok, trusted him and loved him with all her heart. But, he just ditched her. She does not want to trust another man and go through all of it again. If you rethink about her situation, you would understand what I mean. And she has all the rights to claim over her daughter as she is legally, biologically hers. She is the only one whom she can share her feelings with. That is their bond. A pure mother daughter bond. Try to understand both the sides of the coin and not just one... 😊