Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
This was a terror attack on Muslims done by a white supremacist, he planned the whole thing, he was even filming while he was shooting and he had explosives on cars to cause more damage, its one of the most vile terror attacks in history, 49 people dead and another 48 injured, he shot nearly 100 people 

this shows that terror has no religion, islamaphobia has been rising everyday, this was a big attack but everyday so many muslims around the world have to put up with so much bigotry and violence directed at them, women having their hijabs pulled off, people calling Muslims terrorists as they walk down the street, kids being bullied for being Muslim, the hate propaganda against Muslims needs to stop, the ideology people like ISIS have is not wat the majority of Muslims think, there are over 1 billion Muslims in the world, in all professions and walks of life, and they are not causing terror or harm, the huge majority of muslims condemn ISIS and any form of terrorism,

muslims wud not support something that is going to only cause them harm, and ISIS and Islamic terrorism is only causing Muslims more harm and putting their lives at risk, ISIS regularly kill muslims, they don't care about islam, they only care about power and greed 

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Even more shocking is the kind of response I am seeing on Reddit and other platforms. Right-Wing subs calling it a false flag, left-wing propoganda to people outright cheering it on. It is kind of disgusting to see how many people are okay with it because the victims are of a different religion. 

Reddit has to be one of the most disgusting places on the internet. 4chan and 8chan are even worst. From white supremacy to moderm day slavery to nazism,child po*nography to rape everything is encouraged on these forums. Its dark web for a reason. I'd advise literally e everyone to not check these subreddits ever just to preserve their sanity and a lil faith in humanity still..
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rest in peace.
Heinous and cowardly act, killing unarmed and innocent people.
And it is a terrorist attack, no political correction over that.
Guinea thumbnail
It's a teribble heartbreaking incidence . My condolences to the bereaved families .

This cycle of hatred needs to stop . It's getting too much .
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The terrorist should be given the worst punishment for killing the innocents.
But Its amusing how every liberal and leftist media suddenly termed it 'White Supremacist' and 'RW Terrorism'.

If it's an Islamic terrorism then terror has no religion or race, but here everyone has found a race to blame on.

And no, they don't call him 'terrorist' when Muslim is involved, rather they prefer to call him terrorist when it's a non-Muslim. When Muslim is involved - it's Religion of peace, misguided youth, had suffered a tragic event, was a poor head master's son etc. shit.

If terrorism has no religion then it doesn't have any race. But if terrorism has a race then it has a religion too. You can't name it as per your convenience.

I don't want to blame entire Islam for it but you can't be blind to Islamic terror and at the same time there is leftist terror, White terror or Right Wing terror too. Also one can't ignore the intensity of Islamic terrorism compared to other terrorism.

I just wish for a free world from any kind of terrorism.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This kind of attack shows that we need to be more strict against any groups and countries breeding terrorism...

yes this guy is also a terrorist targeting innocent people...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
At the same time, I am surprised that this topic is still here...while India's terror related topics are moved to debate forum within first few comments...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
White supremacists and far right fanatics recruit in the same process as ISIS does. This guy had a manifesto which declared  a religion "evil" and demonized an entire community just like radical IS terrorists do. The similarities are so apparent that it is harrowing. Radicalizing through social media using religion and race is a walk in the park these days. What a sad state. 
It is significant to point out that he was a Trump fan and hence world leaders should be cautious of the words they utter and think hard about what kind of messages they send out. 

I, as an Australian resident, feel helpless and frigthened cause  it could be any of me or my close ones. Gun laws are tight here in down under and despite that the guy managed a semi automatic rifle! Wow! 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cpatel90

The terrorist should be given the worst punishment for killing the innocents.

But Its amusing how every liberal and leftist media suddenly termed it 'White Supremacist' and 'RW Terrorism'.

If it's an Islamic terrorism then terror has no religion or race, but here everyone has found a race to blame on.

And no, they don't call him 'terrorist' when Muslim is involved, rather they prefer to call him terrorist when it's a non-Muslim. When Muslim is involved - it's Religion of peace, misguided youth, had suffered a tragic event, was a poor head master's son etc. shit.

If terrorism has no religion then it doesn't have any race. But if terrorism has a race then it has a religion too. You can't name it as per your convenience.

I don't want to blame entire Islam for it but you can't be blind to Islamic terror and at the same time there is leftist terror, White terror or Right Wing terror too. Also one can't ignore the intensity of Islamic terrorism compared to other terrorism.

I just wish for a free world from any kind of terrorism.

White supremacy is a political ideology. And umm nobody is demonozing a race by that term. White supremacy has been relevant since 1700s and not a recent term to look down upon whites. 
So flawed logic there. And far right supporters are nazi sympathizers and preach hate towards migrants and anyone who is not white. 
mhbgeneration thumbnail
Being an Indian living in New Zealand. I've barely faced racism but have come close to some dirty and horrifying issues in Melbourne, Australia. There are feuds between NZ & Aussie in terms of such racism issues and cultural claims. Recently Aussie started deporting New Zealanders too. Gun law has to be stricter in both these countries and rather just focusing on setting restrictions on immigration, rather focus more on educating the natives to cut down racial imbalances. Australia has always followed USA in such things. They are the 2 most racist place on earth. Radicals, white supremacist, KKK all these shit are ruining these 2 counties more than ISIS or any middle east terror groups. 
In past week in NZ. 2 more incidents happened and it involved a racist white Australian. One being a maori lady, faces a foul mouthed Aussie guy on highway where he overtook her in passing lanes and yelled out 'move over, you black piece of shit'. To which she followed him and took a video of that racist old prick abusing her more while he pulled over. Another was an Aussie lecturer walking in to lifts in Waikato Uni (Hamilton), which had this Kiwi born Chinese guy along with his maori friend. That man started abusing him for no absolute reason. He felt superior being white and he felt asians are filth and making world a shittier place. He got sent back to Aussie as his video got viral.

Anyway. The issue is. Posted by Waleed a known Australian journalist. These so called western developed countries (USA & Australia in specific) needs to cut down racism to avoid such white supremacist putting the country in terror threat. What could that do? Reduce attacks from islamic based terrorist groups to spread hate into these western countries. 

Now don't defend about anyone not being racist. We all are at times and that has to go. The more united we become the more likely such terrifying things reduce. Look at that senator from Aussie, Fraser Anning. He basically condemn the attack but rather said it was justified and was bound to happened due to NZ immigration being weak (it ain't though) and that we allowed more immigrants into our land. Like W*F? Glad he got egged today by an Aussie teen
Edited by mhbgeneration - 5 years ago