Members Lounge

Lets all express grievance over Newzealand HORRIFIC incident

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
psychopath? ..TERRORIST is the word
if only it was a muslim who did that..this word would have been used by every media to address him

lets not call him a psychopath just because he is not a muslim..he is a terrorist who killed 50 innocent muslims

it also shows all those who link terrorism with a particular religion that it actually does not have any religion..they may keep their eyes shut and continue with islamophobia..but these are enough examples to prove

rest in peace all those innocent muslims.brutally killed by this terrorist..such incidents make you lose faith in humanity

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a well planned terrorist attack based on ethno-nationalism. We are heading in the same direction too in the near future. There are so many forces trying to divide India from within. I just hope nothing like this ever happens in my homeland or anywhere else ever. 

The most heartbreaking thing I've read is the how a man said 'welcome brother' to this vile creature who doesn't deserve to be called human when he first entered the mosque and he was gunned down immediately. I felt numb for hours after reading that. 

Its also high time that 'all muslims are terrorists and all terrorists are muslims' narrative dies. Its time we learned to differentiate between hating terrorists who are muslim and Islamophobia. 

May those innocent souls just praying in what was supposed to be their safe space rest in peace. And like always I want the world to end. There's nothing left. The planet is dying and so is humanity. 
Edited by AllThatCritique - 5 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThatCritique

It was a well planned terrorist attack based on ethno-nationalism. We are heading in the same direction too in the near future. There are so many forces trying to divide India from within. I just hope nothing like this ever happens in my homeland or anywhere else ever.

The most heartbreaking thing I've read is the how a man said 'welcome brother' to this vile creature who doesn't deserve to be called human when he first entered the mosque and he was gunned down immediately. I felt numb for hours after reading that.

Its also high time that 'all muslims are terrorists and all terrorists are muslims' narrative dies. Its time we learned to differentiate between hating terrorists who are muslim and Islamophobia.

May those innocent souls just praying in what was supposed to be their safe space rest in peace. And like always I want the world to end. There's nothing left. The planet is dying and so is humanity.

There will be a time when the world will end. This is cruel and inhuman 😡 😭
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was horrific. The vile man had a smile while killing the innocents.
Irony; international media is referring him as gunman rather than a terrorist.🤢
mhbgeneration thumbnail
Firstly. I being a kiwi-indian have lived in NZ all my life. I am gutted such tragic  incident took place. The world currently has changed the perception of this most 'peaceful' and 'beautiful' country to not so safe any more. 

Who we lost, were one of us. The one who killed in name of hatred. Wasn't. He wasn't a New Zealander like whole foreign media is terming it. He was an Australian who targeted NZ due to our acceptance of immigrants here and lesser strict immigration rules. Rather he chose Christchurch (was supposed to be Dunedin) over North Island cities, as officials and security floats in larger numbers.

People who died, were from New Zealand (NZ european origin), Fiji, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Palestine, Jordan, Iran and few other places. They were all rightfully called kiwis by all here in NZ. 

Prime minister, Jacinda Arden has shown great leadership and strength during New Zealand's darkest day till date. For all who are saying this isn't termed as terror attack. Please I request you to follow news tabloids of the country where this incident took place. Please go on NZ Herald, Stuff NZ, One News NZ, News Hub NZ or RadioNZ site for what this attack was defined as by New Zealand government. I am not liking how everyone's criticising a small but very courageous country like New Zealand for all this despite our strong attempt of giving it a right term. 

The PM went on to officially term this as terrorist attack to happen on NZ soil and that such white supremacist isn't needed in NZ. Racism isn't tolerated here. She has taken immediate actions such as flying to Christchurch from Wellington. Having 3 back to back media conferences. Sensibly stating any updates and where it would head from there. This morning she has decided to make changes to gun laws in NZ. Encouraged the education systems to change with having students taught cultural diversity and finally take actions on games like PubG and Fortnite. Pewdiepie maybe blocked off from New Zealand too according to Spark NZ.

NZ is most multi-cultural country in the whole world. 160 different languages are spoken here, with over 200 ethnicities. Always a country ranking in top 3 for quality living, safest place, peaceful and economy list. But all has been dented. The lives of innocent has been lost. Disheartening as this is. The country has been put on high terror threat and this is first time in history. But all that said. We hope to come out of this trauma. Stronger than ever. today the country is united. Muslim, hindus, christians, jewish, arabs, indians, maoris, asians, latinos, pakheas, europeans, african, samoans, tongans and others have united as one. Go outside any mosque in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Dunedin, Tauranga, Rotorua, Palmerston North and you will see thousands hosting vigil and showing support as one. They are us. Kia Kaha. Much love - From New Zealander 

Ps: don't use British, Indian, US, Aussie media as reference. All are pathetic bunch of hypocrites. NZ made me proud today of such action we took against this and called it a 'TERRORIST ATTACK' - Keep pouring love for our Canterburians in Christchurch 
Edited by mhbgeneration - 5 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Yes. I wanted the world to end as well. Same reactions.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mhbgeneration

Firstly. I being a kiwi-indian have lived in NZ all my life. I am gutted such tragic  incident took place. The world currently has changed the perception of this most 'peaceful' and 'beautiful' country to not so safe any more. 

Who we lost, were one of us. The one who killed in name of hatred. Wasn't. He wasn't a New Zealander like whole foreign media is terming it. He was an Australian who targeted NZ due to our acceptance of immigrants here and lesser strict immigration rules. Rather he chose Christchurch (was supposed to be Dunedin) over North Island cities, as officials and security floats in larger numbers.

People who died, were from New Zealand (NZ european origin), Fiji, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Palestine, Jordan, Iran and few other places. They were all rightfully called kiwis by all here in NZ. 

Prime minister, Jacinda Arden has shown great leadership and strength during New Zealand's darkest day till date. For all who are saying this isn't termed as terror attack. Please I request you to follow news tabloids of the country where this incident took place. Please go on NZ Herald, Stuff NZ, One News NZ, News Hub NZ or RadioNZ site for what this attack was defined as by New Zealand government. I am not liking how everyone's criticising a small but very courageous country like New Zealand for all this despite our strong attempt of giving it a right term. 

The PM went on to officially term this as terrorist attack to happen on NZ soil and that such white supremacist isn't needed in NZ. Racism isn't tolerated here. She has taken immediate actions such as flying to Christchurch from Wellington. Having 3 back to back media conferences. Sensibly stating any updates and where it would head from there. This morning she has decided to make changes to gun laws in NZ. Encouraged the education systems to change with having students taught cultural diversity and finally take actions on games like PubG and Fortnite. Pewdiepie maybe blocked off from New Zealand too according to Spark NZ.

NZ is most multi-culturual country in the whole world. 160 different languages are spoken here, with over 200 ethnicities. Always a country ranking in top 3 for quality living, safest place, peaceful and economy list. But all has been dented. The lives of innocent has been lost. Disheartening as this is. The country has been put on high terror threat and this is first time in history. But all that said. We hope to come out of this trauma. Stronger than ever. today the country is united. Muslim, hindus, christians, jewish, arabs, indians, maoris, asians, latinos, pakheas, europeans, african, samoans, tongans and others have united as one. Go outside any mosque in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Dunedin, Tauranga, Rotorua, Palmerston North and you will see thousands hosting vigil and showing support as one. They are us. Kia Kaha. Much love - From New Zealander 

Ps: don't use British, Indian, US, Aussie media as reference. All are pathetic bunch of hypocrites. NZ made me proud today of such action we took against this and called it a 'TERRORIST ATTACK' - Keep pouring love for our Canterburians in Christchurch 

Yes although it's sad anywhere but heart is crying out bcos NZ has an image in my mind whose core is beautiful, innocent and pure.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even more shocking is the kind of response I am seeing on Reddit and other platforms. Right-Wing subs calling it a false flag, left-wing propoganda to people outright cheering it on. It is kind of disgusting to see how many people are okay with it because the victims are of a different religion. 
TeenRose1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mhbgeneration

NZ is most multi-culturual country in the whole world. 160 different languages are spoken here, with over 200 ethnicities. Always a country ranking in top 3 for quality living, safest place, peaceful and economy list. But all has been dented. The lives of innocent has been lost. Disheartening as this is. The country has been put on high terror threat and this is first time in history. But all that said. We hope to come out of this trauma. Stronger than ever. today the country is united. Muslim, hindus, christians, jewish, arabs, indians, maoris, asians, latinos, pakheas, europeans, african, samoans, tongans and others have united as one. Go outside any mosque in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Dunedin, Tauranga, Rotorua, Palmerston North and you will see thousands hosting vigil and showing support as one. They are us. Kia Kaha. Much love - From New Zealander 

Oh is he Australian? I cudn't expect someone from NZ do it and cudn't digest it.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
RIP, the departed souls...
Terrorism has no face, no religion and no scruples... The guy deserves the worst punishment for orchestrating such an elaborated and cold-blooded murder irrespective of the religion he observes or the background he hails from. 

Hope a prompt justice is served...