Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

Not true. He lost credibility long back when he made that film called Khelein Hum Jee Jan Se.

What is your Raashee? is such a masterpiece according to you. It was a critical and a box office failure. MD is in the same boat.

KHJJS was atleast critically acclaimed.
Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

What is your Raashee? is such a masterpiece according to you. It was a critical and a box office failure. MD is in the same boat.

KHJJS was atleast critically acclaimed.

I am talking about historical.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No one credits it as Sanjay's film. 
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But critics hailed KHJJS so I think it is  mostly overlooked eventhough it was a big flop. Mohenjo Daro was a bad movie (critically and box office wise trashed). I think Mojenjo Daro was the project that made him lose credibility.

Panipat could change everything. Who knows.

KHJJS is also a historical.

But critics hailed KHJJS so I think it is  mostly overlooked eventhough it was a big flop. Mohenjo Daro was a bad movie (critically and box office wise trashed). I think Mojenjo Daro was the project that made him lose credibility.

He chose a misfit. Arjun kapoor is a lousy and lazy actor dont think he will be able to pull it off. He should have casted someone else.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Huh? Never saw anyone say that ever. ðŸ˜† People do forget Ashutosh's name. They refer to him as guy who made Lagaan. 
crispsy thumbnail

But critics hailed KHJJS so I think it is mostly overlooked eventhough it was a big flop. Mohenjo Daro was a bad movie (critically and box office wise trashed). I think Mojenjo Daro was the project that made him lose credibility.

Agreed. I want to add it deserved academy award nominations. Dirty BW politics i tell you.

@GD yeah. But i said that about Whats ur rashee. I think Priyanka did that movie with Harman which i think none remembers 😆