~~You are Mine~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Star of Today's epi - MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL👏 ⭐️Totally whistle podu moment tha yeh 🥳

"Hamare hothe huye jisne bhi aapki zindagi mein aane ki koshish ki hai na HUM USKO SABKE SAAMNE LAAKAR RAHENGE"

I loved how CVz used Guddan's childhood incident to make Akshat understand what Guddan can do for safe guarding What's her to herself👏Today She reminded her Jindal Saab that NO ONE can take her place in his zindagiHer words indirectly said Jindal Saab Your House is Mine too,I am the Bahu of our house,Saas of our bahuz & Wife of My Jindal Saab and Jo mera hai woh Mera hi rahega👍🏼And her words definitely held a warning too that If anyone try to snatch her place in her Jindal Saab's life or house then SHE WON'T LEAVE THAT PERSON😈

"Ab aap dekhiye ki GUDDAN SE KYA KYA HO PAAYEGA...Agle 24 ghante mein hum yeh sach sabke saamne laakar rahenge...YEH WAADA AUR DAWAA DONOM HAI AAPSE"

Loved how Guddan challenged Her Jindal Saab🥳Best wishes Guddan👍🏼

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The cv's really love to suprise us..we see these kind of wada and dawa from Male leads in shows...that's why guddan is special..
And I felt AJ had that glow in his face when wifey is staking claim on him😆
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
firebrand guddan is back ...🤗thank u such a nice topic 
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice topic
Luck ki guddu ko nhi balki jindal sahab ko jarurat hai q ki guddu unka picha nhi chorne wali
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dialog of d episode 🥳
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj to sach mein AJ ke dil mein laddoo phoot rahe the Guddan ki baatein sun kar. Khud to usko biwi ka darja nahin dena chahta par Guddan ki biwiyon waali harkatein AJ ko bohot zyaada pasand aa rahi hain. 😃

The metaphor of staking her claim on the desk was great writing again!
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love this scene, she is directly telling her Jindal Sahab you are mine, and no one has the right to take the place. She will never remain quiet when it comes for another person in his life. It was determined long time back Guddan is very possessive of her husband, because he is her first for everything. 😳 She will not let her Diamond of a Husband leave easily without fighting👏👏👏
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
I agree 😆😃
When she gave this example ... it seemed as if she was warning her Jindal Saab to beware for Guddan won't let her priceless possession get snatched away by some random person ... after she has come into the scene i.e. AJ'S life 😉😆
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

The cv's really love to suprise us..we see these kind of wada and dawa from Male leads in shows...that's why guddan is special..

And I felt AJ had that glow in his face when wifey is staking claim on him😆

@Bold Totally agree👍🏼

@Violet He was amused at her open confession of claiming him as hers'
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

firebrand guddan is back ...🤗thank u such a nice topic 

She never went anywhere Shailu😛It's with her always but the fact is her firebrand mode will get activated once its needed👍🏼

You are Welcome😳