Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Nice topic

Luck ki guddu ko nhi balki jindal sahab ko jarurat hai q ki guddu unka picha nhi chorne wali

Thank U Kajal๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wished her luck for exposing Jindal Saab's truth๐Ÿ˜› Rahi baat Jindal Saab ke liye luck ki toh woh maine "3 Cheesein" post mein bhar bharke dia hai unhein, he needs it the most at the moment๐Ÿคฃ
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Dialog of d episode ๐Ÿฅณ

Totally๐Ÿฅณ
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Aaj to sach mein AJ ke dil mein laddoo phoot rahe the Guddan ki baatein sun kar. Khud to usko biwi ka darja nahin dena chahta par Guddan ki biwiyon waali harkatein AJ ko bohot zyaada pasand aa rahi hain. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The metaphor of staking her claim on the desk was great writing again!

I agree ๐Ÿ‘ & I will be waiting for that day when Guddan will Write Her Name in golden words inside her Jindal Saab's Heart with PYAAR KI SYAAHI
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

She never went anywhere Shailu๐Ÿ˜›It's with her always but the fact is her firebrand mode will get activated once its needed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You are Welcome๐Ÿ˜ณ

Absolutely right. It will come out when needed and burn everything else around. ๐Ÿ˜†
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

I love this scene, she is directly telling her Jindal Sahab you are mine, and no one has the right to take the place. She will never remain quiet when it comes for another person in his life. It was determined long time back Guddan is very possessive of her husband, because he is her first for everything. ๐Ÿ˜ณ She will not let her Diamond of a Husband leave easily without fighting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Very well said Piku๐Ÿ‘
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

I agree ๐Ÿ‘ & I will be waiting for that day when Guddan will Write Her Name in golden words inside her Jindal Saab's Heart with PYAAR KI SYAAHI

Yeah!!! 

Do you think this is what they meant in the promo about Guddan putting pyaar ka mohar?
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyankaTD

I agree ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When she gave this example ... it seemed as if she was warning her Jindal Saab to beware for Guddan won't let her priceless possession get snatched away by some random person ... after she has come into the scene i.e. AJ'S life ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Yup Yashi it was a Direct confession of Strongly claiming what's hers' will remain as hers' + Indirect warning that I will try my level best to protect what is mine & wont ever allow any 3rd person enter In between us๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

I love this scene, she is directly telling her Jindal Sahab you are mine, and no one has the right to take the place. She will never remain quiet when it comes for another person in his life. It was determined long time back Guddan is very possessive of her husband, because he is her first for everything. ๐Ÿ˜ณ She will not let her Diamond of a Husband leave easily without fighting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Isn't that so realistic though? Who would ever let their precious spouse go without a fight in real life? That's why I love this show - it's about responsibilities of spouses but also about rights. 
SaruSenan thumbnail

Yeah!!! 

Do you think this is what they meant in the promo about Guddan putting pyaar ka mohar?

TBH Zee TV's promo abt our show always make me laugh bcz jo hotha hai usmein uska hamare scenes se connection hi nahi hotha๐Ÿ˜†So I always try to analyse a/c to the epi and scenes I see๐Ÿ˜› Aaj mujhe aisa laga Guddan ne iss eg lekar strongly bol dia hai Jindal Saab se hi AAPKE ZINDAGI MEIN MERI JAGAH KOI NAHI LE SAKTA AUR MAIN NA KISIKO LENE DUNGI

About what I wrote is my wish list & eagerness to watch Parallel scene to this

PS: What's Ur name?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Main aapko kya bulavu?๐Ÿ˜›I asked u once in my post but I guess u missed my that question๐Ÿ˜ณ
SaruSenan thumbnail

Isn't that so realistic though? Who would ever let their precious spouse go without a fight in real life? That's why I love this show - it's about responsibilities of spouses but also about rights. 

I agreee๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผTo walk out from a relationship is easy but to stay, mend ur relationship with ur hardwork & trust in ur love and make it a successful one is challenging & I am so happy that Akshan are such a pair who wont give up on each other & their relationship for some idiotic unworthy people's taunts
Previous
1 2 3
Next