Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I don't think anyone should take steps like he did when he knows that Pari doesn't reciprocates his feelings. The thing here is that Pari is commitment phobic, the worst thing you can do is make something permanent like a tattoo (Hope it makes sense). If Pari ever comes to know that he loves her either she will be forced to marry him because everyone around her will tell her how much he loves her and not care that she doesn't love him or she will lose the only person who was part of her inner circle. They are very good friends not every relationship has to be carnal, they can remain friends and have a platonic relationship. Arnav here is putting his heart on risk and if it breaks the blame will be on Pari, that's peer pressure. 

Understand what you mean ðŸ˜Š Obviously Pari would be blamed for no mistake of hers if his heart breaks. 

But doing something like this for a girl is a very sweet gesture. That's what I feel. Agree to your point too. I didn't think too deep into the consequences.