Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
True, both the boys were too sweet to the one's they love. Such sweet gestures from both of them😳
This season looks to be all about girls not being loyal, which is a FRESH change from S1πŸ˜†
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: poiu123

Ek spark can cause fire and bring rishton mein daraaar. Beware of sparks 🀣

poiu couples aag lagate hai maine suna hai to spark is needed. Ab samaj aaya mujhe spark kya hota hai πŸ˜† Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

poiu couples aag lagate hai maine suna hai to spark is needed. Ab samaj aaya mujhe spark kya hota hai  πŸ˜†

Sparks Toh sparks hote hai, sahi ya galat nahi hote Shilpa πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the real story starts now...
veer-mishti is replica of mauhaan even their scenes...the surname
i am proud of our boy squad...he gave the permission n signature for adoption being the real father of mishti..i have nothing more to say...u know what i feel😭
arnav is cute n pari does know that arnav loves her...

by the way special mention...kunal looks so handsome in that black sherwani suit so was akshit...these two guys are making me skip a beat of my heart and shakti tops it in beating my heart...

I have to say kunal n akshit has expressive eyes...i hope to see more of development in their characters
Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the real story starts now...

veer-mishti is replica of mauhaan even their scenes...the surname
i am proud of our boy squad...he gave the permission n signature for adoption being the real father of mishti..i have nothing more to say...u know what i feel 😭
arnav is cute n pari does know that arnav loves her...

by the way special mention...kunal looks so handsome in that black sherwani suit so was akshit...these two guys are making me skip a beat of my heart and shakti tops it in beating my heart...

I have to say kunal n akshit has expressive eyes...i hope to see more of development in their characters

Munda apne sasur ki Tarah expressive aur handsome hai, apparently both girls have got guys exCt replica of their father figure, but still they aren't able to fall in love.. Let's see what lies ahead... I understand what you are feeling so ya nothing more to say😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Squadmishali

Munda apne sasur ki Tarah expressive aur handsome hai, apparently both girls have got guys exCt replica of their father figure, but still they aren't able to fall in love.. Let's see what lies ahead... I understand what you are feeling so ya nothing more to say 😊

kya baat kahi...haan dono sasur ki tarah expressive hai aur replica bhi hai in different phases of sasur lifeπŸ˜†

sasur se to pyar hai...damaads se bhi pyar hai(ruhaan-arnav)😳
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
They are indeed. Only if life didnt have its weird twist & turne & definition of soul MATE,I do not know why any girl wouldn't choose Veer & Arnav over Ruhaan.
Yes,Ruhaan makes you feel things but Guys like Veer&Arab makes life beautiful. 
But we all choose to feel things while asking why life is complicated.πŸ˜†
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Veer's gesture was very sweet, he acts like a man, you know what I mean? His character is not OTT, it has a touch of reality. I absolutely adored two things that he did for Mishti :

1 Not being over possessive about her kissing a stranger, that shows how mature and secure he is in his relationship with Mishti, he doesn't mind her kissing other guys because he understands that she is not his property. Generally in ITV women are shown as property of men. 

2 Passport thing - He actually changed his last name to Khanna, his whole family will get to know this, his mom is conservative, but he did not care and went ahead with it.

He acts like a man, so I do like him. 

Arnav - I am sorry but I didn't find Arnav's tattoo things cute, Pari is not reciprocating his feelings, he should refrain from overstepping boundaries in his relationship with a woman, her consent is of utmost importance, if she is not into you, do not go tattooing things about her. Although I do think he has been a confidante in Pari's life as he was the only one who cared about her when she was crying 
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Veer's gesture was very sweet, he acts like a man, you know what I mean? His character is not OTT, it has a touch of reality. I absolutely adored two things that he did for Mishti :

1 Not being over possessive about her kissing a stranger, that shows how mature and secure he is in his relationship with Mishti, he doesn't mind her kissing other guys because he understands that she is not his property. Generally in ITV women are shown as property of men. 

2 Passport thing - He actually changed his last name to Khanna, his whole family will get to know this, his mom is conservative, but he did not care and went ahead with it.

He acts like a man, so I do like him. 

Arnav - I am sorry but I didn't find Arnav's tattoo things cute, Pari is not reciprocating his feelings, he should refrain from overstepping boundaries in his relationship with a woman, her consent is of utmost importance, if she is not into you, do not go tattooing things about her. Although I do think he has been a confidante in Pari's life as he was the only one who cared about her when she was crying 

Arnav did it on his wish. He refrained from showing it to her too. That made it even special actually πŸ˜³ I like it that he doesn't force his feelings on to her even though they are together most of the time. Except for the part when he asked her to get married. That was OTT though.

We see a few people do special things for their loved one's even when the others do not reciprocate right, it's just like that. πŸ˜Š
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Arnav did it on his wish. He refrained from showing it to her too. That made it even special actually  😳 I like it that he doesn't force his feelings on to her even though they are together most of the time. Except for the part when he asked her to get married. That was OTT though.

We see a few people do special things for their loved one's even when the others do not reciprocate right, it's just like that. πŸ˜Š

I don't think anyone should take steps like he did when he knows that Pari doesn't reciprocates his feelings. The thing here is that Pari is commitment phobic, the worst thing you can do is make something permanent like a tattoo (Hope it makes sense). If Pari ever comes to know that he loves her either she will be forced to marry him because everyone around her will tell her how much he loves her and not care that she doesn't love him or she will lose the only person who was part of her inner circle. They are very good friends not every relationship has to be carnal, they can remain friends and have a platonic relationship. Arnav here is putting his heart on risk and if it breaks the blame will be on Pari, that's peer pressure.