Posted: 5 years ago

So today I loved two things for .The episode 

First is the tattoo scene of Arnav, I mean poor guy it was paining to him still he did for Pari, indeed commendable 

Second is Veer's great gesture for Mishti by taking on her surname. 

So these two guys have etched identities of these two girls, one in his passport that's almost official ,the other in his body.. 

I don't know what plans Gajra has, but these two are really something else . Girls are indeed lucky 

I loved the scene where Radhika praises Pari as well for doing everything according to Mishti and her consideration. I loved their moment. 

I loved Nok jhok of Parnav and cute moment of Mishveer. 

But now we know Ruhaan is going to stay at their home so real story starts from now
ruhaan is probably the  mirror  a reality check for both the girls 
i liked today s epi both the guys were copying their respective sasur jis veer by changing his surname  and arnav by tattooing 'pari' symbol on his chest ðŸ˜³

pari is a sweetheart and bit bhuddhu fr not notcing arnav s love or maybe she does but doesnt wants to give in 

i also liked ansh s concern for mishti he was looking out for his sister he is mini mauli naught and caring all at the same time anshi s bond is adorable  adorable khanna siblings 

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

ruhaan is probably the  mirror  a reality check for both the girls 
i liked today s epi both the guys were copying their respective sasur jis veer by changing his surname  and arnav by tattooing 'pari' symbol on his chest  😳

pari is a sweetheart and bit bhuddhu fr not notcing arnav s love or maybe she does but doesnt wants to give in 

i also liked ansh s concern for mishti he was looking out for his sister he is mini mauli naught and caring all at the same time anshi s bond is adorable  adorable khanna siblings 

Yes but guys are going to have heartbreak as girls are going to fall for Ruhaan.. .
Veer is a pure soul, a GEM! I loved Mishveer scenes today! His gesture of keeping Mishti's surname was such an adorable and endearing gesture 😳
Mishti is afraid of heartbreaks. She doesn't want to ever be in Mauli's place who went through a heartbreak, she said that she had seen her mom shatter coz of the heartbreak and betrayal and she is afraid to experience what her mom felt n went through n Veer assured her that he'll never break her heart!
A girl like Mishti who knows how painful a heartbreak is, doesn't want to experience what her mom went through, if she breaks Veer's heart, makes him go through d pain she herself never wanted to go through then it would be so ironical n heartbreaking .

Arnav is in love with Pari and Pari doesn't reciprocate it...I feel for poor guy who went on and got a tattoo of Pari's name but Pari has made it clear to him that he sees him only as a friend and nothing more as she...Now she will fall for Ruhan

Both guys are in for a heartbreak..I feel more bad for Veer coz here Mishti reciprocates his feelings, is engaged to him and even tells him how much she is afraid that their relation might break...on the other hand at least Pari has made it clear to Arnav that she isn't in love with him and considers him as a friend.

Let's see how the equations will change once Ruhaan enters the picture
Originally posted by anshvi

Veer is a pure soul, a GEM! I loved Mishveer scenes today! His gesture of keeping Mishti's surname was such an adorable and endearing gesture 😳
Mishti is afraid of heartbreaks. She doesn't want to ever be in Mauli's place who went through a heartbreak, she said that she had seen her mom shatter coz of the heartbreak and betrayal and she is afraid to experience what her mom felt n went through n Veer assured her that he'll never break her heart!
A girl like Mishti who knows how painful a heartbreak is, doesn't want to experience what her mom went through, if she breaks Veer's heart, makes him go through d pain she herself never wanted to go through then it would be so ironical n heartbreaking .

Arnav is in love with Pari and Pari doesn't reciprocate it...I feel for poor guy who went on and got a tattoo of Pari's name but Pari has made it clear to him that he sees him only as a friend and nothing more as she...Now she will fall for Ruhan

Both guys are in for a heartbreak..I feel more bad for Veer coz here Mishti reciprocates his feelings, is engaged to him and even tells him how much she is afraid that their relation might break...on the other hand at least Pari has made it clear to Arnav that she isn't in love with him and considers him as a friend.

Let's see how the equations will change once Ruhaan enters the picture

The silsila of heartbreaks will begin from now, started with Ruhaan then rest four shall also face I some way or other
Sab kuch badalne wala hai and I am sure everything will happen at jet speed ðŸ˜†
Both the guys are good yaar. Why should their hearts be broken?

Ab Ruhaan mein aisa kya hai ?? 😲
Originally posted by poiu123

Both the guys are good yaar. Why should their hearts be broken?

Ab Ruhaan mein aisa kya hai ?? 😲

Poiu ruhaan mai wo spark hai jo bichare dono sidhe sade arnav or veer mai nai hai😆Jazzbatt to jazzbaat hote hai na ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Poiu ruhaan mai wo spark hai jo bichare dono sidhe sade arnav or veer mai nai hai 😆Jazzbatt to jazzbaat hote hai na ðŸ˜‰

tania it is difficult to connect to seedhe saadhe ladke ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Poiu ruhaan mai wo spark hai jo bichare dono sidhe sade arnav or veer mai nai hai😆Jazzbatt to jazzbaat hote hai na😉

Ek spark can cause fire and bring rishton mein daraaar. Beware of sparks 🤣