Would Kajol become a big star without SRK?

Posted: 5 years ago
Most of her hit movies are with SRK. She worked 1 movies with all other actors, except Ajay and Saif but most of her movies are flop with Ajay and other actors. Only movie that I know she had hit without SRK was Yeh Dillagi, Gupt, Fanaa and Ishq? If she didn't get chance with work with SRK, would she still become superstar? I heard Divya Bharti was the first choice for DDLJ. So if Divya was alive, then her chemistry with SRK couldn't become that strong because after that movie, they become one of the best onscreen couple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fitoor thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was destined to be this way. 
Hope011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wasn't Dushmaan a hit? 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Yes of course . Like Dushman was hit  and gupt she got award.she's one talented actress.

Originally posted by: Fitoor

It was destined to be this way.

I didn't know it was hit.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Ofcourse. She has charm and is very good actress. One of its kind after Madhuri. Infact SRK said pairing with her helped him and attributed his initial success to her.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Where are either now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pyar to hona hi tha.
Pyar kiya to darna kya. 
Hum aapke dil mein rehte hai. 
Ishq
Fanna

All Super hits without srk. And may be other too. I just know these were success and she was liked in em. But yea all her Blockbusters are with srk. 

I think she would have been big star regardless. She is a terrific actress. 

flipfl0p thumbnail
The year she got married (1998), her every movie with every star were super hits. Check out what other Superhits Salman had in that year, or Anil Kapoor or Ajay Devgan (except their movies with Kajol). She was a girl with Midas touch. But she was not worried about stardom. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

The year she got married (1998), her every movie with every star were super hits. Check out what other Superhits Salman had in that year, or Anil Kapoor or Ajay Devgan (except their movies with Kajol). She was a girl with Midas touch. But she was not worried about stardom. 

1998. Top 5 movies of the year -- all Kajol. Same year Dushman - critical appreciation in double role. And what she does? Goes and gets married in 1999. At the age of 24. 

All these Anushkas and Sonams n Kareenas claim to have set trend. and M like. ๐Ÿ˜†