~~Silent Care~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Jindal Saab is trying his level best to keep his Caring Mode inactive towards his Wife Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal as much as possible but he fails miserably

Even though he was venting out his anger on her His words & his eyes were not matchingHe said you lost the HAQ you had on me, He said I saw you pretending to be my wife but His eyes were questioning her "Q kia tumne aisa?😒Kya mila aisa karke?"🥺 His heart was getting more hurt than her with each word he was saying to her bcz His eyes reflected that DEEP HURT just like Guddan says his eyes reveals his mann ki baath

"Maa Main Restaurant jaa raha hu kuch zaruri kaam hai mujhe aane mein late hoga"

He still care for her if not why would he tell this to his mom👍🏼He not only told where he was going but also made it clear that he will be late toh it was an indirect message to her that "Mera intezaar math karna you can sleep"

Jindal Saab aap maano ya na maano You still Care for Your Guddan🤗 SILENTLY YOU DO CARE FOR HER❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No matter how much angry he is with her bt cant leave to care her he will be always concern for her 
Guddan was right his eyes always speaks the truth he is very bad at lying
Hope he gets to know the whole truth soon... 
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

No matter how much angry he is with her bt cant leave to care her he will be always concern for her 

Guddan was right his eyes always speaks the truth he is very bad at lying
Hope he gets to know the whole truth soon... 

True hum apnom se hi naraz hote hai na😳 Jab sach saamne aa jaayega tab dekhna Akshat kaise apni Gudiya ko phir se hasayega
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Saru! I totally agree with you.
Also when he was yelling at her in the room, he noticed the hurt and tears well up in her eyes and the look in his eyes changed because he could see the effect his words were having on her. He hated himself for hurting her but couldn't help it. It was a micro-change in expression and Nishant did a brilliant job in conveying that. I actually went and watched that scene again to marvel at his craft. 

I also agree with the way he told his mother where he was going even though she didn't ask him any questions, and that is a very spouse-like thing to do: pass messages to your spouse indirectly through another family member because you are too angry to speak to him/her. 

Looks like AJ will deep dive into his work so that he can stay away from her, for two reasons. One, he is still furious and hurt and doesn't want to talk her. Two, he knows if he's around her he will end up saying hurtful things to her that he may regret later and doesn't want to inflict this on her repeatedly. Awww AJ. 😳 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Well said Saru! I totally agree with you.

Also when he was yelling at her in the room, he noticed the hurt and tears well up in her eyes and the look in his eyes changed because he could see the effect his words were having on her. He hated himself for hurting her but couldn't help it. It was a micro-change in expression and Nishant did a brilliant job in conveying that. I actually went and watched that scene again to marvel at his craft. 

I also agree with the way he told his mother where he was going even though she didn't ask him any questions, and that is a very spouse-like thing to do: pass messages to your spouse indirectly through another family member because you are to angry to speak to him/her. 

Looks like AJ will deep dive into his work so that he can stay away from her, for two reasons. One, he is still furious and hurt and doesn't want to talk her. Two, he knows if he's around her he will end up saying hurtful things to her that he may regret later and doesn't want to inflict this on her repeatedly. Awww AJ. 😳 

Thank U🤗

@Bold Yes Nishant did a brilliant job here⭐️ 👏That change of expressions was so evident & he paused for a minute watching her tearsThis scene though it was heart wrenching to watch but performance wise totally DIL LE LO tha❤️

@Blue Yup The way she was following him & he turned to stop her questions then saw mom & then passed this indirect msg that too with additional msg of dont wait for me by skipping ur sleep

@Orange I guess yehi hone wala hai👍🏼

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Right now he is just a naraz pati but it doesn't mean he will stop caring about her & even if he tries, his heart won't let him. 
& right now his heart is controlling him

& for his heart she is very precious & her feelings matters to him 
+ I noticed it too, in the room after he scolded her there was a positive change of expression as Guddu's eyes got more teary a sight which hurts him. 

& he couldn't leave the house leaving her stressed behind him as he can't bear her being stressed & this was very clear in yesterday's hotel scene 😳
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is in love and pain
Pain because he thinks she betrayed him
But still there are untold questions in his eyes why u hit me we're it hurts .
Still he doesn't hate her his eyes says why I still can't hate her .
His anger and eyes are 2 sides of the coin
His words have no connection to his eyes .

Eyes is straight path of heart

Buddha is struggling why he can't hate her still after she betrayed me

He just covers his feelings for her and family as humanity

He doesn't hate her that's why he allowed her to come back of him and those indirect messages were he is going and when he will he back

Typical hubby type Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Another reason I love this show is its realistic take on how people do try to make things work even if everything seems broken/impossible.
Another male lead may have hurled abuses at her or even asked her to leave the house/kick her out. AJ did none of that. He is hurt but he did not break up their relationship just because of that. That is what real couples (and family members in general) do. Even during tough times, no matter how angry and hurt people are, they may stop talking or interacting but don't just walk out the door or break off ties. 

Also, it's against AJ's principles to throw a woman out of the house no matter what happens. Even during the restaurant incident he said it was against the rules of their family to do such a thing.

There's really a lot to learn from this show because the makers weave these messages in with various events and scenes instead of shoving this down our throats or lecturing viewers. I for one am happy that the female lead is not a super mahaan non-stop lecturer and that we learn a lot of life lessons from the male lead. 😃
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

That's another reason i love this show is it's realistic take on how people do try to make things work even if everything seems broken/impossible.

Another male lead may have hurled abuses at her or even asked her to leave the house/kick her out. AJ did none of that. He is hurt but he did not break up their relationship just because of that. That is what real couples (and family members in general) do. Even during tough times, no matter how angry and hurt people are, they may stop talking or interacting but don't just walk out the door or break off ties. 

Also, it's against AJ's principles to throw a woman out of the house no matter what happens. Even during the restaurant incident he said it was against the rules of their family to do such a thing.

There's really a lot to learn from this show because the makers weave these messages in with various events and scenes instead of shoving this down our throats or lecturing viewers. I for one am happy that the female lead is not a super mahaan non-stop lecturer and that we learn a lot of life lessons from the male lead. 😃

I 2nd you completely 👍🏼
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His eyes said it all.and she understood it..she knows deep how much it hurt him..if it was only anger she would not have cared enough..😊