JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is the reason why I liked today's episode
Akshat still does care for Guddan
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Right now he is just a naraz pati but it doesn't mean he will stop caring about her & even if he tries, his heart won't let him. 

& right now his heart is controlling him

& for his heart she is very precious & her feelings matters to him 
+ I noticed it too, in the room after he scolded her there was a positive change of expression as Guddu's eyes got more teary a sight which hurts him. 

& he couldn't leave the house leaving her stressed behind him as he can't bear her being stressed & this was very clear in yesterday's hotel scene 😳

@Bold He is under his DIl ki control that we can clearly see warna after now the sach he wouldn't have reacted like this

@Blue Yup That sudden softness in his eyes was for a microsecond but Nishant did good job there with such minute detailing⭐️ 👏

@Violet Her worries affects him a lot👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

He is in love and pain
Pain because he thinks she betrayed him
But still there are untold questions in his eyes why u hit me we're it hurts .
Still he doesn't hate her his eyes says why I still can't hate her .
His anger and eyes are 2 sides of the coin

His words have no connection to his eyes .

Eyes is straight path of heart

Buddha is struggling why he can't hate her still after she betrayed me

He just covers his feelings for her and family as humanity

He doesn't hate her that's why he allowed her to come back of him and those indirect messages were he is going and when he will he back

Typical hubby type

@Bold Well Said Shailu👏
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Another reason I love this show is its realistic take on how people do try to make things work even if everything seems broken/impossible.

Another male lead may have hurled abuses at her or even asked her to leave the house/kick her out. AJ did none of that. He is hurt but he did not break up their relationship just because of that. That is what real couples (and family members in general) do. Even during tough times, no matter how angry and hurt people are, they may stop talking or interacting but don't just walk out the door or break off ties. 

Also, it's against AJ's principles to throw a woman out of the house no matter what happens. Even during the restaurant incident he said it was against the rules of their family to do such a thing.

There's really a lot to learn from this show because the makers weave these messages in with various events and scenes instead of shoving this down our throats or lecturing viewers. I for one am happy that the female lead is not a super mahaan non-stop lecturer and that we learn a lot of life lessons from the male lead. 😃

Completely Agree with you👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

His eyes said it all.and she understood it..she knows deep how much it hurt him..if it was only anger she would not have cared enough..😊

True and she will definitely make him understand She is his Humdard for lifetime❤️ & their Dard Ka Rista is Precious
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

This is the reason why I liked today's episode

Akshat still does care for Guddan

He always care for her👍🏼 His reaction towards her after knowing her sach was bcz his dil ke emotions are that much associated with her & he was not able to take that blow
Previous
1 2