Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ithihaas

@bold...ohhh..okay...

Lets see what they will show...and I think there were some scenes before this incident with all family with Annika in that same suit...

There won't be. All is scrapped πŸ˜†.
Let's bet.
πŸ˜†
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashti1234

Annika actually died in car and shivaay outside of car. πŸ˜†
But since they don't want to give annika at all, they have changed everything to shivaay died because of ice cream πŸ˜†. Sahil killed only shivaay. God only knows how annika died and if they will even mention anything. But I don't think so because we all know the obsession and hatred of HS for annika πŸ˜†

when Dadi/nani were telling FBs of how Rad got injured ..

so as per Dadi/nani...did Shivaansh/Rad went in car to have icecream with SHivaay ? and that was the day he was murdered ? Did htey mention Annika with them ?
if Annika was with baby Shivaansh, would not a mother take care of kids in first place when Shivaay was shot ?

I think bcoz they never shot with kids the death sequence...then the kids part was added  later on...this is so confusing...πŸ˜•
Edited by ithihaas - 5 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Saahil character just got on board and started shooting for show before channel gave closure notice...I wonder if they had got closure notice before hiring the actor, they might not have done into Shivika death at all...they might have shown only Mansh drama and them happily ever after...πŸ˜†
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lmao the indian TV writers are forgetting  that there is thing called subtlety in writing...everything should happen in your face acc to them without sar or pair or gradual progression/transition in the characterisations/ relationships of the leads...What to tell when the writers  like Gajra who once wrote great shows like "BV" churning out crap from last year...but i expected better writing this time from her as there is no trp pressure as the content is not being displayed on TV this time...but  alas...instant jazzbaat overload in 3 rd episode and utter lameness in  the characters in 4 th episode...All the shows are crap these days... πŸ₯± Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm wondering few still expect Annika to be shown in show anymore,hs dreaded her presence even when sc was pretty much part of show & reduced her to a mere wallpaper who had an sr with shivaay cos as per biology a male can't reproduce & even dumbest of tv audience know this fact.
I'm 99.99% sure it would be only shivaay,shivaay & shivaay in name of shivika if at all they are planning next week for shivika closure cos they can very well  change the storyline & give a happy ending to mansh.
Just curious whom is hs more obsessed with NM or shivaay,I'm guessing it's NM
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Not that there's any point in recapping, but let's indulge ourselves...lol wasn't this Dhinku introduced as DHINCHAK beta of Anika who believed in lowe and that is why was busy distributing hearts with DHINCHAK on them? lol ab suddenly he's trying to be awkward confused guy? They are gonna try to claim these are the Shivaay genes in him?  πŸ˜†...oh but it's SUCH a tired routine now, Mr. Mehta...no matter how enthusiastically you try to promote it from a "pind"πŸ˜†

Question for you, Nihara...was Dhinku giving the same level of sleazy looks that he used to give to ACP? πŸ˜†...or were these special PURE LOWE looks for Minku? 

Another question...if it was ACP in place of Minku today, would you find the "romance" easier to accept? πŸ˜›...or would your Shivika "bias" continue to make you a "hater"? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@bold

When i read this comment i thought "Pind" might be an app from which NM might be promoting the show πŸ˜†...and went to check it in  the google to find whether such an app is thereπŸ˜†.Couldnt find any such specific SM app...πŸ˜†...So can i know what is this "pind" you were referring to in this comment??

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Lolll Nihara πŸ˜†. Pind means village in Punjabi. NM used a pind caption for one of the endless pics he's posting while on his trip to Punjab. Lol hence the reference. He's sitting in some village in Punjab in sarson ka khet (mustard fields like the ones in DDLJ) πŸ˜†
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lolll Nihara πŸ˜†. Pind means village in Punjabi. NM used a pind caption for one of the endless pics he's posting while on his trip to Punjab. Lol hence the reference. He's sitting in some village in Punjab in sarson ka khet (mustard fields like the ones in DDLJ) πŸ˜†

Now i am embarrasedπŸ˜†...just went and checked itπŸ˜†...Didnt check his insta updates its been 3 daysπŸ˜†...Even if i checked it before i would have thought "Pind bros" is like some kind of "Sakth launde" or something else  which he used to postπŸ˜†... I am such a tubelightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a question 
if Shivika's punaya tithi is on same day that means both died on the same day
whats the connection how will they fit ?
Free_Rein thumbnail
I happened to see a clip on insta...Daksh is in DD lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†