Users

Frequent Posters

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ..DancingDoll..

a question 

if Shivika's punaya tithi is on same day that means both died on the same day
whats the connection how will they fit ?

Annika died in an accident when she heard SSO was shot πŸ˜†. Nothing more will be shown.i doubt even her accident will be shown. They will just mention it verbally. πŸ˜†
Anonyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Saahil character just got on board and started shooting for show before channel gave closure notice...I wonder if they had got closure notice before hiring the actor, they might not have done into Shivika death at all...they might have shown only Mansh drama and them happily ever after... πŸ˜†

Didn't see the IV of amar? He mentioned he entered because his character was supposed to be  an extremely negative one and would last for 2months. Now his exposure will be done in just 2days πŸ˜†.
Rest they had also finalised ridhi's entry πŸ˜†.
But fate always delivers what a person deserves. They got direct termination letter(non-negotiable) Tuesday night I think. Hence IV by Gul to iwm on Wed.

Arudra1009 thumbnail
I started my Monday morning by watching today's episode which is already up. Please do watch it for the attempt by our layered writer to fill in the  crater sized loop holes in a nonexistent storyline & in the process create an epic love story in 5 episodes. But more importantly watch it because today's episode is a whole 20 minutes of trollworthy goldmine πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!!

A small sample for you all...no I will not provide as I don't want to spoil your funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!!!! Annika made an appearance for 0.20 nano seconds  ! Will join in the discussions later in the day once the review is up!
Anonyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arudra1009

I started my Monday morning by watching today's episode which is already up. Please do watch it for the attempt by our layered writer to fill in the  crater sized loop holes in a nonexistent storyline & in the process create an epic love story in 5 episodes. But more importantly watch it because today's episode is a whole 20 minutes of trollworthy goldmine  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!!

A small sample for you all...no I will not provide as I don't want to spoil your funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!!!! Annika made an appearance for 0.20 nano seconds  ! Will join in the discussions later in the day once the review is up!

That's all annika you will get πŸ˜†

They already made a mess of how shivika died due to ice cream πŸ˜†, so they can't use the scenes shot at all in Dec, at least none of annika death scenes will make any sense. So all scrapped. it's all shivaay was killed alone trackπŸ˜†.

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anyone can try this for time pass πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

https://twitter.com/FuzeProductions/status/1104972481843159040

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arudra1009

I started my Monday morning by watching today's episode which is already up. Please do watch it for the attempt by our layered writer to fill in the  crater sized loop holes in a nonexistent storyline & in the process create an epic love story in 5 episodes. But more importantly watch it because today's episode is a whole 20 minutes of trollworthy goldmine πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!!

Is the FB of how Annika died ? in today's episode ?
surjyotapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am Shivaay Singh OberoiπŸ˜ƒ
surjyotapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Review up :
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5075705
Edited by Hriju321 - 5 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surjyotapa

I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi

I wanted the same result as yours eventhough i dont resemble him ...as he is the best among the 4...but i got something elseπŸ˜³πŸ˜†