Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Iss rishte ko kyan naam dhoon?? ...NT's  better acting was like eid ka chaand...😆...Today She is back to square one🥱...Today its going to be a LONG  post cuz the episode was full of dialogues🥱

Episode started with Dhinku dancing with the item at the pool side...Minku entered giving angry stares at them🥱...Dhinku being in the RK pose .Minku angrily looking at her calling  "item ji"...Dhinku -"woh naya music video hai iss mein hum dance kar rahe hain..so we are practising"...Minku-"Sir ()...aap mujhe explaination kyun de rahi hai.."Dhinku-.."I am not giving any explaination..i was just telling you"...Minku saying "bataane ki koi jaroorat nahi hai" left from there angrily ...bumped into Sahil...Minku was like "sorry." ..like how we say to stranger..no uncle or "ji" with sahil...🥱

Minku in the kitchen crushing the cabbage,throwing it everywhere...NT's acting was OTT and pathetic in that kitchen scene🥱..Her dialogues-"Sir ke paas wakth nahi hain checkup ki and hospital jaane ki kyun ki uss chudail item ke saat dance karni hai" grinding her teeth with OTT expressions🥱..She throwing the cabbage angrily...it fell on Khanna's head...but no sorry from minku instead she shouted with pathetic loud voice.. "Kya karun main"🥱...Then she putting whole chilli powder in the salad for "sir" ...blah blah...

Dhinku still dancing with the item...again repititive scene🥱...Minku looking at them angrily. .Item doing OA with Dhinku ...Minku interrupting them asking her to go through auto or gaadi to her house blah blah as "Sir" should take rest...Dhinku not allowing the item to go ..saying "i am fit"...Minku forcefully send her through khanna🥱...Dhinku asking -"yeh kya tha"...Minku shouting "yeh kya tha" ...pushed him on the bed🥱...covered him with blanket saying " take rest and hilao math from the bed...Warna.."... Dhinku-"Warna kya karogi...she lost her balance and was about to fall over Dhinku...but Dhinku stopped her holding her body...Wind blowing...jaan-e-jaan...ShAt look lock...He tucking her flying hair behind the ear...Minku getting feels with baby face🥱...Dhinku  with husky low voice-"Can i ask you one thing?Tum aaj itna naaraj kyun lag rahi ho.."..Minku with husky baby voice-"Kuch nahi"🥱...Dhinku-"kuch toh hai aalisha ke saat why were u behaving wierdly"...Minku-"Aapna usse door rahiye...kisine kaha hai..aisi ladkiyon ki nazar achi nahi hoti.."... Dhinku-"Kisne"🥱...Minku-" Maine🥱...wah wah in the BG🥱...Then she left from there angrily...again bumping into sahil...both behaving wierdly whenever they bumping into each other..Sahil was like "Iam sorry sorry"...Minku saying "sorry" with angry face left from there...no ji or uncle..Anika never behaved like this with elders🥱...

Then Sahil-Dhinku long convo...Sahil-"Mannat ko kya hogaya...teek toh hai na..Maine aap donon ko disturb nahi kiya na...Dhinku saying aisa kuch nahi...Then sahil asking some business related papers...blah blah...Dhinku saying Mannat ne aisa kaha(regarding business) blah blah...Sahil asking business ki baate bhi mannat sei share karthe ho...waise woh tumhara biwi hai na...Dhinku -"Biwi?" with serious question mark face..."kaise baate kar rahe ho mamu aap jaante hai na kiss haalathon mein hamari shaadi hui thi...Sahil-"Kya... Tu usse pasand nahi karta.? ..pyaar nahi karta?"   Dhinku-"Pyaar"? with serious question mark face..."kya bhol rahe hai..kisne aapko keh diye..NO...Nahi"...Sahil-"Agar Tu unse pyaar nahi karta phir ab tak shaadi mein kyun hai...Dhinku-"Aap ko jaante hai na varun ne dhoke sei hamari shaadi karari thi"...Sahil-"Main bhi wahi puch raha hun...jab shaadi dhoke sei hui toh usse nibah kyun raha ho...Dhoke sei hui ...Tu jaanta hu main jaanta hu...dhuniya  nahi jaanti...unke nazaromein aap donon Pati-Patni hai...Tu ladka hai..super star hai ...tere paas 1000 choices hai...Tujhe ek laadki miljayegi..usse pyar hoga..shaadi honge..lekin bechari Mannat ka kya.hoga ek ladki hai...na idar..na udar...Mannat ko iss anjane bandhan se mukht karde..Azad karde...so that she can live her own life and marry someone...I have best divorce lawyers...i will make u meet them...papers check karlena "... left from there...Dhinku thinking seriously...

Sahil planning something talking in the phone regarding Dhinku...

PN doing arrangements...Minku asking about it...She saying Shivika ki Tithi after 2 days...all looks sad hearing this🥱 ...PN asking about Minku's parents...and  Minku telling same sob story of ACP🥱..."mother died giving birth to Minku...Father abandoned her at childhood didnt return back abhi tak..blah blah...He was working in some Mumbai factory... ".. PN asking his name Minku saying Pramod khurana...Sahil getting shocked hearing...Some blah scene regarding Sahil's wrist watch..PN saying she gifted it to Shivaay..Sahil saying he gifted it to him..flashback he stealing watch...Anika calling him...

Minku again in the kitchen with sad face... cooking halwa...Dhinku asking holding her hand i know why u are sad...its about ur parents... Minku saying "jab kadwi yaad aati hai mein sweet bana deti hu"🥱  with sad face...Dhinku saying "Tum kabhi bhi dard baatna chahti toh sirf itna yaad rakhna... Iam really good listner" with emotional face blah blah..He tasted halwa and saying its superb🥱...he.left from there...Minku's monologue-"Sir yeh woh dard hai kisi bhi baanta nahi sakti..iss dard ke saat bada badnaami chidi hui hai mere papa ne kuch aisa kiya  tha jo main nahi jaanti lekin log mujhe aajtak taana maar dethi hai"🥱 ...

Minku at the pool side reminiscing Dhinku-item dance...she started dancing out of no where...lost her balance...Then Dhinku out of nowhere ...stops her from falling and pulled her close to him...one of his hand on her waist🤢...Minku tilting her head looking at him with eyeballs popping out..🥱...Dhinku giving sleazy looks🤢...askng "kya hua"...Minku-"Aap ka dance dekh ke ..i started dancing...lost balance..blah blah...Dhinku -"Tum bachi hai...Dance aisa nahi hote" with sleazy expressions ðŸ¤¢..Minku with  baby husky voice-" Toh"...Dhinku- "Dance aisa hota hai" with husky voice...then sleazy dancing started on "Tumse hi song" with RK poses...close hugs and touchings🤢...he was almost about to fall on her...and hugged her tightly🤢...look locks...close ups...he looking  intaansely at Minku's hand on his chest 🥱...then he reminiscing Sahil words..he pulled himself away from the hug...saying "Sorry'"...Minku asking aap sorry kyun bhol rahe ho...Dhinku-" kyun ki yeh sab galat hai yeh nahi hona chahiye..hum aise dance nahi karna,nazdeek aana is ridiculous...Mannat Tum bhi jaante ho hamare beech mein kuch nahi hai..ho bhi nahi sakta..duniya ko lagta hai tum mere biwi ho lekin nahi ho...agar tum biwi nahi toh iss dikhawe ka kya matlab hai...mujhe lagta hai sahil mamu is right...we must sign for a divorce.."...Minku  getting shocked .asking "aap kya bhol rahe hai"...Dhinku-"Main kaunsa kuch galat bola... tumhari poori zindagi aage iss anjane risthe mein kab tak rahogi..yeh galat hai..Minku left from there saying "mujhe iss baare mein baat nahi karni"...Dhinku saying "kyun nahi karni..Arey mujhe baat karni hai"...Minku comes again giving night suit and asked him to "go and sleep its already late"...Dhinku -"yehi Tumhari problem hai..tum poori life mere irdh girdh ghoomti hai shubah sei leke shaam tak mere chinta karti rehti hai"...Minku shouting with almost  crying face-"Kyun nahi karu chinta... main aap ke biwi hu tumhara"...emotional look lock🥱...Minku saying "go and sleep" left from there...Dhinku thinking seriously...

In the night..Minku on the sofa...Dhinku on the bed...Dhinku looking at sleeping Minku-" kitna ajeeb hai hamare rishta.. main jaanti hu iss rishte ko koi manjil nahi hai..phir kyun main iss bhandan main mannat ko baandh ke rakha hua hai...Mamu is right mujhe mannat ko ajaad kardena chahiye...lekin mannat ke jaane sei khyal sei hi mera dil darr sa kyun jaata hai."...then Minku's turn...looking at sleeping Dhinku.."Sir ne divorce ki baat ki toh mujhe itna gussa kyun aaya ..Sir ko alisha ke saat dekh ke mujhe jalan kyon ho rahi thi..kya hogaya mujhe mannat...Tu jaanti hai na Sir tujhe apni patni nahi maante aur tu yeh bhi jaanti hai tera aur sir ka koi mayne nahi hai...phir "patni" word tere jubaan par kaise aaya..."🥱

In midnight...Dhinku getting nightmares...flashbacks...Someone shooting Shivaay with Gun...Shadow and cut out looked like Anika's father in RU😆...He hearing wierd sounds in the night mare🥱..blah blah...Minku rubbing his ears...consoling him blah blah saying "main hu na..."

Precap:
Dhinku looked panic stricken...Sahil asking."what happened."... Dhinku-".i couldnt sleep...i am getting night mares...it is not new...but i am hearing some wierd sounds in the nightmare for the first time "🥱...

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

We shall have to wait for Nihara's review to know if it was romance 😆. She will likely say it was happy dance between two friends 😆

Just pulling your leg, Nihara :P

Waise Yeh dono friends bhi kab bane, god knows 😕 😆. Overnight palling around and happy dances.

Seems like a sad attempt to ape Shivika ka goofy dancing dynamic. Lol

It only works with SC, Mr Mehta. But you can keep trying. All the best 😆

Just saw this comment..Regarding dance...it was full of sleazy F-D romance🤢
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

IWind blowing...jaan-e-jaan...ShAt look lock...He tucking her flying hair behind the ear...Minku getting feels with baby face🥱...Dhinku  with husky low voice-"Can i ask you one thing?Tum aaj itna naaraj kyun lag rahi ho.."..Minku with husky baby voice-"Kuch nahi"🥱...Dhinku-"kuch toh hai aalisha ke saat why were u behaving wierdly"...Minku-"Aapna usse door rahiye...kisine kaha hai..aisi ladkiyon ki nazar achi nahi hoti.."... Dhinku-"Kisne"🥱...Minku-" Maine🥱...wah wah in the BG🥱...Then she left from there angrily..

I read someone describing NM's voice as warm chocolate with MINT for this scene today😆😆...but looks like tumhein FEEL nahin aaya...aww😆

Minku at the pool side reminiscing Dhinku-item dance...she started dancing out of no where...lost her balance...Then Dhinku out of nowhere ...stops her from falling and pulled her close to him...one of his hand on her waist🤢...Minku tilting her head looking at him with eyeballs popping out..🥱...Dhinku giving sleazy looks🤢...askng "kya hua"...Minku-"Aap ka dance dekh ke ..i started dancing...lost balance..blah blah...Dhinku -"Tum bachi hai...Dance aisa nahi hote" with sleazy expressions ðŸ¤¢..Minku with  baby husky voice-" Toh"...Dhinku- "Dance aisa hota hai" with husky voice...then sleazy dancing started on "Tumse hi song" with RK poses...close hugs and touchings🤢...he was almost about to fall on her...and hugged her tightly🤢...look locks...close ups...he looking  intaansely at Minku's hand on his chest 🥱...then he reminiscing Sahil words..he pulled himself away from the hug...saying "Sorry'"...Minku asking aap sorry kyun bhol rahe ho...Dhinku-" kyun ki yeh sab galat hai yeh nahi hona chahiye..hum aise dance nahi karna,nazdeek aana is ridiculous...

Say what? He actually said RIDICULOUS😆😆...pehle khud chep ho raha hai and then he's being all like oh NOES yeh PAAP hai? Ah yes, sounds like Harneet ki writing for sure😆

Also mega LOL at Minku reaching the predictable point of craving PATNI acceptance and being CONPHUSED about it...😆

Not that there's any point in recapping, but let's indulge ourselves...lol wasn't this Dhinku introduced as DHINCHAK beta of Anika who believed in lowe and that is why was busy distributing hearts with DHINCHAK on them? lol ab suddenly he's trying to be awkward confused guy? They are gonna try to claim these are the Shivaay genes in him? ðŸ˜†...oh but it's SUCH a tired routine now, Mr. Mehta...no matter how enthusiastically you try to promote it from a "pind"😆

Question for you, Nihara...was Dhinku giving the same level of sleazy looks that he used to give to ACP? ðŸ˜†...or were these special PURE LOWE looks for Minku? 

Another question...if it was ACP in place of Minku today, would you find the "romance" easier to accept? ðŸ˜›...or would your Shivika "bias" continue to make you a "hater"? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Free_Rein thumbnail

Not that there's any point in recapping, but let's indulge ourselves...lol wasn't this Dhinku introduced as DHINCHAK beta of Anika who believed in lowe and that is why was busy distributing hearts with DHINCHAK on them? lol ab suddenly he's trying to be awkward confused guy? They are gonna try to claim these are the Shivaay genes in him?  😆...oh but it's SUCH a tired routine now, Mr. Mehta...no matter how enthusiastically you try to promote it from a "pind"😆DIB is divided into two😆...1)Pre Minku DIB and 2)Minku DIB...😆...a).In pre-Minku DIB.,...Dhinku=Shivaay+Anika+Sleazy flirt😆😆...b) In later case...Dhinku= Half baked Shivaay + Roj roj marta  some (mysterious )heart disease patient ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...

Edit: FRESHness you see😛...Working with 2 NEW FRESH FLs within 2 months ...NM shouldnt be tired with so much FRESHness having 2 FRESH new FLs to work with in this  3 months of DIB😛...

Question for you, Nihara...was Dhinku giving the same level of sleazy looks that he used to give to ACP? ðŸ˜†...or were these special PURE LOWE looks for Minku? He used to  give more sleazy looks at ACP rising one of his eyebrows🤢...For Minku...it has been toned down to some extent.(including todays episode)...May be NM couldnt  manage to look at a "bacchi" with the Same amount of sleazyness🤢😆...

Another question...if it was ACP in place of Minku today, would you find the "romance" easier to accept? ðŸ˜›NAHIII😆...or would your Shivika "bias" continue to make you a "hater"? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†...NM failed big time in creating a CHEEMISTRY with either of these  two women...Period..😆...i just cant  simply blindly hate ANYTHING just bcz i am being Shivika biased😆...just saying😆...It was NM,MP,NT's duty to make us forget Shivika😛...but they failed in it big time...period...😆😆...

Edit: And comparisions are inevitable...And it is subpar regarding chemistry/acting...even if it is not being compared to Shivika😆

Replied in Red..

Warm chocolate+Mint🤣...i never tasted this combination😆😆...So it tastes that BAD😆😆...okay  and i never going to taste this combination after reading this comparision😆😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

NM failed big time in creating a CHEMISTRY with either of these  two women...Period..😆..

#Truth😆...ab jo sach hai, woh sach hai, bhai. 

Made in Heaven promos karne se truth won't change...it only leads to more embarrassment...they look like a a brother with his kid sister and channel is trying to promote them as some happy married couple😆. 

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Friday throwback:

Look what I stumbled across. Let's take a trip down memory lane to recall what HS ka perception of IPK3 was 😆. And be prepared for similar justifications regarding DIB...that fans didn't understand the UNIVERSE of DHINCHAK and wanted romance which they are getting in the end 😆

Did HS write for IPK3 too ?

I remember reading some where that she said she didn't write for IPK3 ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Its easy to blame audience/fans always...and I am not sure which expectations HS was talking about...does she really know trp audience ? TRP audience expected Mills and Boons love story ? She again mixed up online fans and TRP audience...never mind HS or Gul are never going to change...😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Did HS write for IPK3 too ?

I remember reading some where that she said she didn't write for IPK3 ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Its easy to blame audience/fans always...and I am not sure which expectations HS was talking about...does she really know trp audience ? TRP audience expected Mills and Boons love story ? She again mixed up online fans and TRP audience...never mind HS or Gul are never going to change...😆

Yes, she very much wrote for IPK3😆...especially this UNIVERSE of mandir, khazana that she's talking about in this IV is very much her brainchild😆...it was only in the last 2-3 weeks of IPK3 that she abruptly started disassociating herself from it😆...otherwise she was busy giving many IVs in it's first two months giving grand explanations for upcoming tracks, promoting random romance or shaadi and then later on claiming audience didn't get it...haha standard HS stuff. 

Which is why toh I'm waiting to read the DIB spin😆...right now they are hiding behind the larger IB brand of 3 years...lol but if some reporter is up to the task, they can ask her directly why DIB failed...and she will blame the audience as always😆
ithihaas thumbnail

Yes, she very much wrote for IPK3😆...especially this UNIVERSE of mandir, khazana that she's talking about in this IV is very much her brainchild😆...it was only in the last 2-3 weeks of IPK3 that she abruptly started disassociating herself from it😆...otherwise she was busy giving many IVs in it's first two months giving grand explanations for upcoming tracks, promoting random romance or shaadi and then later on claiming audience didn't get it...haha standard HS stuff. 

Which is why toh I'm waiting to read the DIB spin😆...right now they are hiding behind the larger IB brand of 3 years...lol but if some reporter is up to the task, they can ask her directly why DIB failed...and she will blame the audience as always😆

@bold..I am waiting too...😆

But remember Gul's IV when she confirmed about Off air news ? All she talked was about Shivaay, her show breaking norms of showing a wife/daughter in law etc about how her FL wore jeans, not taken husband's name etc...and of course her SUPER SIX...
No mention of her decision of leap or what failed..

When the leap was announced and she was IVed, she did say about what went wrong and her decision of leap and blame Shivika, Shivika fans for low trps and hence the decision for leap...but nothing about Shivaansh or Mansh when confirming off air news...IRONY haha...😆

with IPK3 there was no way they could escape bcoz it was a new show altogether...but for DIB, now they all seem to be making it look like leap never happened and IB is getting its graceful end...😆
Edited by ithihaas - 5 years ago
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

#Truth 😆...ab jo sach hai, woh sach hai, bhai. 

Made in Heaven promos karne se truth won't change...it only leads to more embarrassment...they look like a a brother with his kid sister and channel is trying to promote them as some happy married couple😆. 

Are they showing some promo on TV for this DIB*SHIT?
ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: KALVIN

Are they showing some promo on TV for this DIB*SHIT?

I think all couples are promoting Made In Heaven webseries on Amazon Prime...its by Zoya Akthar