Do update faster please

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After lot offffffffff requestssssss u updated madampoor me đŸ˜­

Awww update is romantic☺️

Awwww SidNi and their all tym fav Romance

K i have a doubt hw will the actual HM be 

You are going to update next chapter on saturday thats it else ur not completing from months🤔

Complete it asap👍🏼

Tyyyy for updating đŸ¤—

shab01 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnalokam

After lot offffffffff requestssssss u updated madampoor me đŸ˜­

Awww update is romantic☺️

Awwww SidNi and their all tym fav Romance

K i have a doubt hw will the actual HM be 

You are going to update next chapter on saturday thats it else ur not completing from months🤔

Complete it asap👍🏼

Tyyyy for updating đŸ¤—

Actual HM kaisa hoga idk 😂 bcz I’m not gonna write it..

Laziness is in my blood can’t help it... will try and complete the next chapter soonnn 😁

shab01 thumbnail

Chapter 36 B 

Patel house was decorated just like a bride, it was the marriage of the only daughter of the great designer DD Patel, everything was perfect. The whole house was decorated with yellow and white flowers, women were singing folk songs, the pretty young girls were dancing. The air had just happiness and love in it.  After years the Patel family was this happy. After years, DD had smiled. She couldn’t wait  for her daughter to get married and settled. She wanted to give her all the happiness and love.

“DD Ji dulhan ko tou bulaiye, we are waiting for the bride” Samar’s Mom said.

“Yeah she must be coming, I’ve sent the girls to bring her down, she is the bride afterall, air duniya ki sabse khoobsurat dulhan, thoda intezar karana is a must”

replied DD and signalled the girl to call Roshni.

And the moment for which everyone was waiting came, the bride was there, she was dressed simply in a plain yellow saree with a backless blouse. And the pink nude lipstick was making her look breathtakingly beautiful. Her lean wait was enough to make any guy fall for her. Though she was dressed simply, but she was  looking freaking sexy. 

Samar’s jaw dropped as he saw her, he couldn’t believe that he’s going to be the man of this girl. He knew she was not in his range if this would be a love marriage. All  he could feel was... lucky and nothing else.

Roshni had a faint smile on her face, she wasn’t happy with the marriage, she was a bit scared too, she was awkward, but she couldn’t break her mom’s heart and the trust that Sidharth had on their love. 

“I wish you were here Sid” Roshni said under her breath and made her way downstairs. 

DD’s eyes welled up with tears, looking at her daughter who was just going to be a part of someone else’s life.

“You’re the most beautiful bride in this world my bacha” DD said and hugged her.

“I love you Mom” and a tear fell from her eye.

“I love you too my bacha” 

Roshni broke the hug and took the blessings of Samar parents.

“You’re looking beautiful my child”

said Samar’s Mom.

“Thank you aunty” 

“Aunty nahi, mummy bolo... samar ki maa hu matlab tumhari bhi maa hu” 

Roshni couldn’t reply but smiled instead.

“Aur DD ji... main maafi chahti hu, kal jo kuch bhi hua... Samar ko pata nahi kya hogaya tha, you know him woh aisa nahi hai” his mom said and then Samar came into the conversation.

“Ji aunty, i dont know kal mujhe kya hogaya tha... main kuch dosto ke sath drink karne chala gaya tha.. i dont know kisi ne kya shaitani ki... its not an excuse...aunty but”

“Yeh jhoot kyun bol raha hai? Kuch tou gadbad hai” Roshni thought.

“Aunty ji mere liye bhi Roshni ki safety hi sabse zyada important hai... main use kabhi kuch nhi hone dunga... please find it in your heart and forgive me” 

Samar requested.

What else could DD respond with , he was her son in law afterall,

“Its okay Samar, its alright, hojata hai kabhi kabhi” DD smiled.

“So everything sorted now? Should we proceed with the rituals?” Said his mom.

“Yeah” DD nodded with a smile

“EK MINUTE” came a voice from the background

“Sidharth” Roshni said under her breath

“DD aunty... this is the second time you didnt wait for me, now I’m hurt... ek best friend ke baghair doosre bestfriend ki haldi kaise hosakti hai”

“I didnt wait for you because I didnt invite you... Sidharth” DD rolled her eyes

“Arey but I’m invited to the wedding... How come i am not invited in mu best friend’s wedding”

“Sidharth but this is a ladies function... its haldi... am i making sense now?”

“Is it?” He faked to be surprised.

“Yeah” 

“But he is also a guy he is there... why this rule is only for me?” He acted to be hurt, irritating the shit out of DD.

Roshni was continuously  praying under her breath that her mom doesn’t throw him out.

“Because he is the groom” DD said annoyed.

“So grooms are not guys?”

“UGHHHH YOUU ARE UNBELIEVABLE” 

“Aunty ji relax... if he wants to stay he can, i insist, waise bhi dosti ke rishte mein kya ladka kya ladki, he has every right to be here as he is Roshni’s only friend, Right sid?” Asked Samar

“Yeah” Sidharth replied a bit confused. 

“Is langoor ko kya hua? Yeh itna sweet kyun ho raha hai? Kuch tou gadbad hai!!” Sidharth found him suspicious.

DD made Roshni sit beside Samar. Roshni wasn’t comfortable at all with him, she wanted to be with Sidharth. Sidharth was standing behind looking at them and then their eyes met.

“Roshni darling”

“Sidharth”

“What you doing”

“Haldi... of course”

“There’s no way I’m letting you do haldi with this langoor”

“Sidharth no drama”

“You forgot the challenge, I didn’t”

“Sidharth... NO”

“Just wait and watch”

Nani clapped her hands to grab everyone’s attention,

“So as everyone knows that in haldi’s Rasm we apply haldi on groom first then the same haldi is applied on the bride, so we will apply haldi on Samar first then on Roshni” 

Everyone applied haldi on Samar and now it was Roshni’s turn [ I DIDN’T WANT TO WRITE ABOUT THIS MONKEY MORE 😂 ]

“I’m the eldest here so I’ll apply it first” said nani

She took haldi in her hand and before she could apply it she slipped and the haldi bowl fell on Roshni, ruining her outfit.

“NAANIII” she screamed

“OHOHO HALDI GIR GAYI... OH AB KYA HOGA... saray kapre kharab hogaye... “ naani panicked 

“Maa.. kyaa ap bhi” dd said

“Sexy...”

“Roshni tu jaa pehle jaa ke ye saaf krle.. go go”

“Per”

“GO NAA”

DD shook her head in disbelief.

Roshni didnt get what was happening, this was weird, really really really weird.

ROSHNI’s BATHROOM

Roshni opened the door of her washroom and suddenly she’s grabbed by someone, and collided with a hard muscular body, who else could it be, it was Sidharth.

“Sidharth” she screamed

“SHHHH MARWAOGI KYA?” Sidharth kept his palm on her lips.

“Tum yahan kya?? Kisi ne dekh liya na... lene ke dene pad jayeinge sidharth.. and I’m not kidding”

“Shhhh”

Before she could say anything, 

He touched his cheek with hers, and applied haldi on her, his skin was hard against hers, his one touch gave her jitters, the closeness of his body was making her go weak in her knees, he placed a soft kiss in the crook of her neck making her blush hard, he then placed his cheek on her other cheek and whispered,

“Kaha tha na main ne, tum par agar haldi lagegi tou sirf mere naam ki lagegi” 

“Tumhein apna banane ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hu, chahay phir woh tumhari maa ko patana ho, ya phir sexy ke sath team up kar ke tumhein apni haldi ke rang mein rangna... i can go to any limit when it comes to you and you know it”

Roshni smiled.

He placed soft kisses on her forehead, he took her hand in his snd kissed it softly.

“Kya hua? Itna sharma kyun rahi ho?”

Roshni couldnt meet eyes with him, he had this effect on her.

“Look at me baby” he lifted her chin up and smiled looking at her angelic face. 

“Kya hua baby... kuch kahogi nahi?”

“Kya kahu tumse main? Mere kuch kehne se pehle hi tum mere man ki baat prh lete ho” she smiled.

“Acha ji?”

“Haan ji”

“Toh phir itne nakhre kis baat ke karti ho?” He teased 

“What?? Main koi nakhra nahi karti”

“Abhi kiyaa... downstairs, you were going to do haldi with that langoor”

“No that toh i knew”

“Kya” 

“Ke tum aisa hone hi nahi doge... i know you na honey” she pulled his nose

“And I love you” he touched his forehead with hers and smiled

Roshni freed her from his touch and said

“Sidharth I’ve to tell you something” 

“What baby?”

“Woh Samar?”

“Samar what?? Did he?? Us langoor ki tou main”

“No na Sidharth listen”

“Whatt??”

“He behaved too weirdly, i mean, he lied to mom about yesterday’s incident, he took everything on him, rather to blame me... this was not what we planned right”

“Strange... agar aisa hai tou means, he is very desperate to marry you... and that sounds fishy... Karan also said he found something but...”

“But what??”

“We’re not sure... can’t say anything”

“But phir bhi, what?”

“Let me find the truth, and then you’ll be the first one with whom i tell”

“Sab theek hojayega na Sidharth”

“Bharosa karti ho na mujhpe?”

“Khud se zyada”

“Tou bus phir chinta kus baat ki... tumahara kaam chinta karne ka nahi hai”

“Tou phir kya kaam hai mera?”

“Filhaal... tou tumhara kaam... bus mujhse kiss karne ka hai” he was about to kiss her when she pushed him away and laughed.

“Not so easy mister”

“You wamt a kiss right?” 

“Earn it” 

“Haan? Matlab”

“Wrap this function in 20 minutes and I’m all yours”

She said and she ran.

“I like the challenge, my lady”

DOWNSTAIRS

Everyone was waiting for Roshni to start with the haldi function.

“There you come Roshni” said DD and her smile disappeared.

Everyone was shocked to see the haldi on her face.

“Yeh haldi... kaisay lagi tujhe beta”

Roshni bit her lip, as she forgot about the haldi and she hadnt made any excuse.

“Arey main ne lagayi” came sexy from the back

“Huh?” Dd didnt understand.

“Per aunty ji, hum sab ne dekha aap ne tou nahi lagayi, infact haldi lagne se pehle hi roahni went to the washroom” said samar’s mom fuming

“Who said main ne tab haldi lagayi, abhi roshni was their on stairs and i had haldi in my hand... tou main ne laga diya... waisay bhi tou mujhe hi lagana tha na... tou kya farak pdta hai.... yahan lagaoun ya wahan” said sexy

“But maaa” Dd was interrupted by Samar,

“Theek hi tou keh rahi hain aunty ji, kya farak padta hai... its okay, aap log befaltu mein serious ho rahe hain, choti si baat hai... lets finish the rituals”

Roshni was shocked again to listen these words from

him, he was not Samar, this was weird.

Sidharth who was listening and watcging all this from upstairs was trying to figure out what was happening,

“Itna acha tu hai nahi, aur itna bewakoof tu lagta nahi hai... kuch tou tere dinagh mein chal raha hai, pata laga ke rahunga main.... apni roshni ya sasumom pe aanch nahi aaney dunga” said Sidharth

Sidharth took out his phone and dialled Karan

“Hello karann... i want you to take out each and every information about this samar, his business details, his ex-es, interests, hobbies, which club he goes to... EACH AND EVERYTHING IN THE NEXT 3 HOURS”

10 minutes later

Everyone was applying haldi on Roshni, giving her all their blessings... then Sidharth came... and was about to apply haldi, when DD stopped him

“Where were you?”

“Who me?”

“Yes you”

“Woh... i”

“Dost ki shadi mein aye ho... ya kisi employee ki shadi mein jo phone pe busy rahoge”

“Aap bbi normal batein kar leti hain waise... I’m noticing”

“Har baat pe nautanki tumhari” DD smiled and pulled his ear 

Before he could say anything, she took haldi from Roshni’s face and applied to Sidharth... everyone was in shock including Sidharth...

“Tu ladki nahi hai... per chal koi nahi... dulhan ki jhooti haldi lagi hai tujhe... koi sundsr si ladki jaldi mil jayegi tujhe bhi” she smiled 

Roshni couldnt stop smiling looking her mom and Sidharth bonding so well.

“Agar aap meri dulhan sajayeingi, tou eoh waqae is diniya ki sabse sundar dulhan hogi”  

Sidharth smiled hugged DD and she hugged him back...

“Aapne dua di hai sasumom toh zaroor poori hogi... is duniya ki sabse sundar ladki meri dulhan banegi, meri Roshni meri dulhan banegi, aur aap sajayeingi usse”

DD broke the hug and said,

“God Bless you Beta”

Just then the lights went off, and there was complete darkness... 

“Arey yeh light ko kya hua... munnaa generator on karrr” DD CALLED OUT

“Madam its not workingg.” He replied back

“Whatt??? Raat ko sangeet hai... what’s all this happening” DD freaked out

“Don’t worry... I’ll arrange the Sangeet in my hotel... for now we need to wind this up and shift everything to my house... till the line man does the work here” said Sidharth

“Are you sure Sidharth?” Said DD

“Yeah”

“Thank you so much beta” Said DD.

“Pleasure is all mine” he smiled 

“I’m extremely sorry mrs. Mehta, but I think we need to wrap this function up, abhi tou sirf hum kareebi log hain... sangeet is the bigger function, plus there is too much to manage, right at the last moment, I hope you understand”

“Yeah i completely do, DD ji, we are ome family, agar hum ek doosre ki baat nahi samjheinge, tou phir kaun samjhega”  

All the guests left, and Roshni was shocked and surprised right at the same time, Sidharth was unbelievable....

Sidharth came closer to her,

“Kya kaha tha main ne? Tumhein apna banane ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hu, phir chahay woh tumhari maa ko patana ho ya kuch bhi... so 50% job is done... shart ka doosra hissa hum mere ghar pe poora kareinge... just like you said... IM ALL YOURS” he repeated her words in the sexiest tone.

“Sidharth... come here, i need your help”  DD called him out

“Coming aunty ji”

Roshni couldnt help but smile at the craziness of Sidharth. He loved her like crazy, like no one has ever loved anyone, things were going right and she was happy about it, but the suspicious behaviour of Samar was a bit confusing... he wasnt as simple as he looked, he could be dangerous. But as long as Sidharth was with her, she knew nothing can happen to her.

“Thank you God... ab sab theek hojayega” roshni looked up and smiled 

Edited by shab01 - 4 years ago
Nia_doll thumbnail

Wow fantastic 

SidNi❤️

Update next part soon

Kainii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nia_doll

Wow fantastic