Do update soon 

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please update sooonnnnn

shab01 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Look I wanted to prolong with the story in this chapter but my hands didn’t stopped when I started writing it 😂 So story... hasnt moved in this chapter.... but there are lots and lots of twists and drama in the next two chapters... i didnt want to spoil this chapter with that... so I kept it just like it is.... Also... I’m not good with romance like Shabs... please bare with me 😁😂 Masterniii Sahibaaa this one’s specially for your birthday 😘

Chapter 36 A 

Birds chirped and the room filled with sun rays, that morning wasn’t just an ordinary one, those rays had hope with them, birds were singing the anthem of love, Patel house was no longer the same, the winds had changed their direction. She opened her eyes and just looked around in her room,  That room was no longer the same, the every corner of that room had his imprints there. Sidharth wasn’t there, but she could feel his presence around her, in that room, their memories in that room, how he used to sneak in to her room when she hated him, his little gestures of love, his voice, his laugh, and the very cute moment they shared last night, that fight , that kiss, everything just flashed in her head making her smile and missing him even more,. Every fibre of her soul had his name on it. She was never this happy in past few years, but she was scared too, the thought of losing him, scared her like hell, the fact that she’s getting married to someone in just less than three days haunted her. What if Sidharth couldn’t impress her mom, what if her mom didn’t agree, what if she gets married to Samar, what if she loses Sidharth forever... her mind and her heart were going in opposite directions... her heart  was saying  that Sidharth and Her are going to be together... but her mind was saying otherwise.... she was scared, she was confused, she needed Sidharth... she wanted a hug from him. 

Her thoughts were scaring her... she needed to fresh up... she got up and made her way to the washroom.

She looked in the mirror... and a tear fell from her eye..

“Dar lag raha hai Sidharth.... bohat dar lag raha hai... agar sab kuch theek nahi hua tou... main kaisay rahungi main tumhare binaa... i will die Sidharth... I cannot live without you... i love you”

“Yeh lo... subha subha rona dhona shuru” a voice came from the background...  making her shocked...

She turned around, and was even more shocked to see him sitting in her bath tub...

“tumhare yahan koi rawaj hai kya rone dhone ka aur bey matlab darne ka” he smiled

â€œTum yahan...” she was barely audible... she didn’t know how to react... she was happy to see him, but a but embarrassed too... though she had confessed her love, but still she was a but shy to express her feelings everytime.

He took some steps towards her and took her and took her into an embrace... that hug was warm and protective. Thats all what she needed... the aura of his arms... his presence around her. Both of them didnt say a word and enjoyed the peace in each other’s arms. After a few minutes, Sidharth broke the hug and cupped her face in his palms,

“Roshni... tum meri zindagi ho... meri zindagi ki roshni ho tum... tum meri ho... aur main tumhein kabhi khud se dur nahi janay dunga, I promise that... tumhein kabhi mere bina nahi rehna padega... main waada karta hu” he smiled and kissed her forehead...

“I love you Sidharth” she cried

“I love you too Roshni” he smiled and kissed her again on her forehead.

“But promise me one thing... you’ll never cry again... aur kisi bhi baat pe pareshan hogi tou sabse pehle mujhe bataogi, you get that?” 

She nodded with a smile and hugged him again.

“Waisay... ek baat poochu?” He asked

“Poocho na” 

“Meri Roshni kahan hai?”

“Huh?”

“Kya kar diya hai tum ne uske sath”

“I didn’t get it Sidharth”

“Arey... i meant main jab bhi uske sath romance karne ko ata tha woh hamesha mujhe dur bhagati rehti thi aur aaj dekho.... apne aap meri baaho mein chali aa rahi hai, I’m not used to it you know?” He joked

She slapped him slightly on his shoulder

“Nautanki sala” 

Sidharth immediately broke the hug

“Sala kisko bola bey?”

“Mere Sidharth ko bola... who are you?”

“Oho mera Sidharth and all... aaj bohat pyaar aa raha hai mujh pe... Samar wala dose tum ne tou nahi le rakha kahi” he joked again...

“Main tou ek dum normal hu... per tum...” 

“Main?” 

She took some steps forward... with that naughtiness and her need for him in her eyes... with every step... the passion inside her was growing...

“Roshni darling... babyy... whats wromg with you”

“Whats wrong with youu honeyy... itna sharma kyun rahe ho... woh bhi apni hone wali patni se..” she grabbed him from the collar... there lips were just inches away....

“ you want this right?” She whispered.

She brushed her lips slightly with his. He responded immediately amd thrusted in tough inside her mouth...she relished his taste in her mouth and sucked his tongue... Sidharth took the lead and explored every corner of her mouth with his tongue... their mouths were locked... lips moving in a perfect sync... she sucked each other as their life depended on it. The kiss was equally passionate and wild... but their beautiful moment was ruined by the knock on the door.

“Roshni beta andar hai kyaa???” DD called out

“Dammit” said an irritated Sidharth. 

Roshni shused sidharth and kept her hand on his mouth.

“Haan mom” she replied...

“Okay betaa... take your time... aaj haldi hai... mehmaan anay walay hain get ready” 

“Haan mom okay” 

“Meri saas ki timing naa” Said an annoyed Sidharth..

“Awwww mera baby” she kissed him softly on the cheek.

“Har baar meri romance ke beech mein aa ke bhaaji maar deti hain”

“Don’t worry... I’ll make it up to you, after two days” she winked.

“Why dont you make it up today? Like right now??” His voice was mischievous.

“Pagal mat bano Sidharth... just go... mujhe nahana hai... mehmaan anay walay hain”

“There we come with the switch... you know baby... I’m really really in the mood... and i cannot wait for any other second”

“Sidharth pagal mat bano.... go”

She started taking a few steps back... and he wasnt in a mood to be distant from her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer, making her chest collided with his. Their lips were just a few inches apart from each other.  

“Kya hua... dar gayi?” He said raising a brow

“Kis se? Tumse? Daray meri jooti” she said looking into his eyes, she was confident.

“Toh phir... mere ek touch se kaamp kyun rahi ho... mere choone se dil ki dhadkan kyun badh jaati hai... bolo”. He said in a husky voice

“Kyunke...” her voice hitched. She couldn’t take the proximity.

“Kyunke??” He whispered in her ear and licked it.

“Kyunke main....” she surrounded her arms around his neck making him smile.

He gripped his hold on her waist....

“Kyunke tum...” and kissed her shoulder.

He started un buttoning her night suit shirt, making her blush hard... his lips not ready to leave her neck, he placed soft wet kisses all over her neck... making her moan his name

“Sidharth...” she moaned his name in pleasure

Sidharth managed to free her from the shirt she was sharing and she stood there with  her bra and pyjamas.

Sidharth removed his shirt too and grabbed her lips... at first she didn’t realise what happened but then she too responded to the kiss... his hands were roaming around her back.... as the kiss became more wild... both sucked eachother.... just like a thirsty sucks the last drop of water... she dug her nails in his back making her groan in her mouth... both were kissing eachother with equal ferocity and passion.  

Roshni broke the kiss in the need of air... he touched his folder with hers.... both were panting heavily

“That was amazing” he said 

“I love you Sidharth” she whispered

“I want this again” he smiled

“Then take it....” she smiled

“Really??”

“If you can...” she pushed him away and turned on the shower...  

“What the hell Roshni” he shouted

She laughed... after so long she laughed this hard... last time she laughed like this was in their college days... he missed that smile... He found his Roshni back... his nerdy best-friend, his life, his roshni was back... a tear of happiness fell from his eye... he couldn’t help but smile...

“Kya hua?? Ghussa nahi karoge?” She stopped laughing... this was not the reaction he expected.

“Nah...” he nodded... still standing in the water

“Why?” She asked confused.

“ jo cheez tumhein itni khushi deti hai... woh mujhe ghussa kaisay kar sakti hai”

“Stop being so cute okay... I’m not used to it” 

“Acha??” He smirked

And the next moment she was there standing with him... in the water...

“WHAT THE” she shouted...

“Yehi tou chahti thi na tum” he smirked

She pushed him away and started laughing again...

She was standing in the water... with almost no clothes on her... she looked sexyy... her curves were in their perfect shape... Sidharth couldnt help nut stare... Roshni felt his stare on her and realised that he was coming closer... with every breath he moved closer until the space between them was non existent. He looked into her eyes with a sultry gaze and she found that a little uncomfortable but sexy. This time she felt a little nervous. She could stare into his seductive eyes, if they didnt make her this damn nervous. He started gazing at her lips and then his gaze traveled down her body, devouring every inch. She was imagining something very dirty... 

“Aise kyun dekh rhe ho?” She whispered 

“Kaise dekh raha hu?” He smirked

“Sidharth” her voice hitched in her throat

“Roshni... I want you...” he slightly pecked her lips

“I want you so much” he kissed her chin

“I want you now”  he kissed her neck... making her moan...

But before she could say anything...

“ROSHNI BETAAA... MEHMAAN AA GAYE HAIN... make it quickkk” DD called out.

Again their perfect moment was ruined by the great sasumom... 

Sidharth probably felt like hitting his head in the wall...

“kyaa hai yaar...” he was about to shout when Roshni covered his mouth with her palm... signalling him to shut up..

“YEAH MOM” 

“Kya maslaa kya hai yaar... aise sensitive moments pe kaun disturb karta hai” Sidharth could probably cry at that moment... it wasnt funny for him.

Roshni couldnt help but laugh looking at his face.... she covered her mouth with her hand trying to stop her laugh.

“Hey its not funny” he was annoyed

“I know...but I’m sorry” she laughed

“Roshni...” he complained.

“You’re too cuteee” she laughed

He couldn’t help but smile.

Roshni stopped laughing and kissed his cheek.

“Now i think you should go.. before mom finds out half naked and kills both of us.... i need to get ready for the haldi”

“Wait a minute... Haldi?”

“Yes haldi... Samar parent..” she was interrupted a min

“Wait a min... Samar?” He questioned 

“Yeah samar” 

“You think tumhein Samar ke hath ki haldi lagegi... and main ye hone dunga... i would let that happen... seriously?”

“Then??“

“Roshni patel ko agar kisi ke naam ki haldi lagegi tou thats me... Sidharth Khurana” his voice had possession in it.

“Oh really??”

“Oh really...” he forced it

“Then make it happen”

“Challenge?”

“Something like that” she winked

“Then its accepted my girl... yeh dilwala apni dulhaniya kisi aur ko lejanay nahi dega.... mark my words” he was confident

“Well I hope you win” she smiled 

He smiled back and was about to leave... just then he was stopped by...

“Kapde tou pehate jaao... dulhe raja” smirked Roshni

“Hehehehe.... yeah right” he was embarrassed... he took his shirt and left the washroom without looking back...

“Pagal kahin ka...” she smiled.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Wow sidni☺️

Omg they are hot☺️

You updated after so long😲

Please do update soon this time

As always fantastic update

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahhh SidNi and their trademark romance😳