Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Today's episode i didnt like the intimacy part.And  mishti has realised that she loves ruhaan.I hope mishti makes up her mind and break up.Break up is needed but I doubt makers makers will show break soon.

Silpa20 thumbnail

When will break up happen?

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

When will break up happen?

Ikr, now with this darpok packing his bags I wonder if Mishti or anyone would even be able to stop him.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Ikr, now with this darpok packing his bags I wonder if Mishti or anyone would even be able to stop him.

even if she is not able to stop ruhaan she should break up with Veer.break up should happen first baaki sab baad me

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

they  butchered  Mishaan  with  one  stroke

Ruhan  is  coward,selfish  who  dont  deserve  any one  at  the  moment

Mishti  thy  made  inconsiderate

let  Mishti  break  up  and  stay  off relationship  for  a while  

Ruhaan  can  just  go away  

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

even if she is not able to stop ruhaan she should break up with Veer.break up should happen first baaki sab baad me

Right. She should call off her wedding.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't want Ruhaan to come back saying Mishti Mishti, baad me jaaye kameena, I just want Mishti to break up with veer and move on her life.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Since this is frustrations thread - 

Do you remember that bridge collapse where both Nandini and Mauli were worried about Kunal, Nandini hugged him then Mauli did. Kunal realized that Nandini loves him, and at night Nandini asked him to let her go then she left Malhotra house. 

They are just copy pasting, but Ruhaan is coming as more wrong because he is a guy, who is leaving a woman after leading her on, why do I feel that they will justify jasbaat crap through Mishaan? 

😑😑

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Since this is frustrations thread - 

Do you remember that bridge collapse where both Nandini and Mauli were worried about Kunal, Nandini hugged him then Mauli did. Kunal realized that Nandini loves him, and at night Nandini asked him to let her go then she left Malhotra house. 

They are just copy pasting, but Ruhaan is coming as more wrong because he is a guy, who is leaving a woman after leading him on, why do I feel that they will justify jasbaat crap through Mishaan? 

😑😑

They  better  not  do  that  if  Drashti-Shakti  couldnt  justify  Kunan  ,here  also  thy  cant  

So  better  thy  dont  pull  this  stunt

Also back then  ppl gave  cvs  a chance  and  suffered  here  ppl  are  already  bombarding  cvs  hope  they  understand

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

They  better  not  do  that  if  Drashti-Shakti  couldnt  justify  Kunan  ,here  also  thy  cant  

So  better  thy  dont  pull  this  stunt

Also back then  ppl gave  cvs  a chance  and  suffered  here  ppl  are  already  bombarding  cvs  hope  they  understand

I frankly don't understand the reason they are butchering their male lead, you see all Mishti has to do is break up with Veer and she will come out of it but if Ruhaan backs out now, I don't think they can save him, because he is leaving Mishti just like that.. 

The only story I can think of other than this is Ruhaan leaving and Mishti breaking up with Veer, if there is a leap and Ruhaan comes back after leap to Mishti, I am going to beat him with a stick for leaving her like this. They have to end Veer's character