Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
But why do we want characters to be selfless .Mishti can be selfish make mistake but she need to own up to them, period
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

But why do we want characters to be selfless .Mishti can be selfish make mistake but she need to own up to them, period

being inconsiderate to your partner his emotions is not right no 
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

being inconsiderate to your partner his emotions is not right no 

that is what make her human na.She has to make mistake to learn ,introspect ðŸ˜†Also all of us at some point have commited mistake being inconsiderate .I just don't want it to prolong ðŸ¥±
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly. I honestly dont have issues if she decides to be brutally honest and break up with Veer, as her heart isn't with Veer. 
But what she's doing is wrong, more than selfish she's being  ignorant and inconsiderate.  
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

that is what make her human na.She has to make mistake to learn ,introspect  😆Also all of us at some point have commited mistake being inconsiderate .I just don't want it to prolong ðŸ¥±

Yeah everyone do behave inconsiderate with our near and dear ones at sone point. It's human. But continuous ignorance can hurt them more ... And it's prolonging here. 
khatimeethi thumbnail
Yes being prolonged is my issue .we have veer Mishti date coming up after this let see
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes being prolonged is my issue .we have veer Mishti date coming up after this let see

Is it?? Hey bhagavan!!🤔
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mauli's daughter or no there is only one Mauli😳 writers are butchering Mish like anything...  Up until now I thought Ruhaan is subconsciously waking up the part in Mish that she already had but suppressed in front of Veer because of her insecurities...  At the end she'd come to know character traits are okay,  making mistakes is okay...  It builds character...  Whatever happened with her parents was not because of the small thing between her parents or anything... It was their business ... Kunal chose to walk away because he wanted to and not because something lacked in their marraige... But here CVs are making her prey to juzzbaatization😒
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it will be interesting to see Wat mishti react or do more blunders in Her confusions 😕 😛 .
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello My lovelies. I came here to see what everyone is doing and feeling about current track. My fear has come true (or coming true). Mishti ka juzzbaat is becoming the center stage. And they are moving the story so slow - the good thing is they are not rushing the love affair like last time, but it is purely based on attraction and I am not liking that. :(. anyway, kaunsa date?