Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The playback singer for Aakriti, the girl who plays Kulfi is another child singer called Rashi Salil Harmalkar. She has sung for some films also.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

The lesser the number it means TRP is higher ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

16 means this show is on 16th number now as compared to 24th rank last week ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I think u thought it was the other round..

Looks like the audience likes torture and morbidity. When villains outnumber normal peeps in the show the TRP goes up? how strange.

Also kudos to the person who said that this is an illegal remand home run without govt permission. No one can self appoint oneself to run a remand home, hold children captive, and furthermore admit new children based on some stranger's phone call. How ridiculous! But then this serial does not fail to disappoint in the respect of illogical and draggy tracks. Jai ho!

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

The playback singer for Aakriti, the girl who plays Kulfi is another child singer called Rashi Salil Harmalkar. She has sung for some films also.

Yes correct. I wrongly mentioned her as Sneha.
Nesubi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Girls I'm asking something directly in this thread.

I have noticed that the child kulfi likes to overact mainly all her expressions and reactions while singing???
Does she sing her own songs looks as if it is her voice.

no I don't think so...
Edited by Nesubi - 5 years ago
Nesubi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

But the voice can't be that similar...her expressions changed her which I can't stand sorry but I'm saying it...because no singer does that much facial expressions while singing but they feel the words...

we have to accept it..she is a good actress
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's not looking good at all.