The so called Ammaji???

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
This woman whom is called ammaji by the children are plainly and clearly lying while she herself punishes the children if they do so. 
Why she has the right but not the others...???
She bought this right...Creatives better to end this track ASAP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This track has taken the shows TRP from 24 to 16 !
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is a crap story.
How can a woman run a "baal sudhar kendra" without government permission? Who gives her the permission to do child abuse  and child labor? More than that how she took Kulfi? Kulfi doesn't have any criminal record. Just one lady Lovely called her, gave some money and she took her? How ridiculous is this!!!
CVs are just making their forceful emotional drama without no knowledge about judicial system. There is absolutely zero connection with reality in this story. I know serials are pile of crap and this are written for illiterate ppl only...but at least kuchh toh sacchai ho na chahyie. This ammaji is a complete crap. And who can look so young in wig etc??? LOL. The worst thing is the soap and rumal!!! This woman doesn't know about hand wash , sanitizer  , tissue paper rtc and she keeps all her rumal and soaps open in closet. 😆 Stupid woman. 😆
Nesubi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

This is a crap story.
How can a woman run a "baal sudhar kendra" without government permission? Who gives her the permission to do child abuse  and child labor? More than that how she took Kulfi? Kulfi doesn't have any criminal record. Just one lady Lovely called her, gave some money and she took her? How ridiculous is this!!!

CVs are just making their forceful emotional drama without no knowledge about judicial system. There is absolutely zero connection with reality in this story. I know serials are pile of crap and this are written for illiterate ppl only...but at least kuchh toh sacchai ho na chahyie. This ammaji is a complete crap. And who can look so young in wig etc??? LOL. The worst thing is the soap and rumal!!! This woman doesn't know about hand wash , sanitizer  , tissue paper rtc and she keeps all her rumal and soaps open in closet. 😆 Stupid woman. 😆

well said 
Edited by Nesubi - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

This is a crap story.

Exactly it should have been the remand home sending Kulfi with all the court orders to her instead here it is only the boss of this show who called and she's punishing Kulfi.
Of course they should at least show something real.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

This track has taken the shows TRP from 24 to 16 !

Good they should have learnt the lesson.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Girls I'm asking something directly in this thread.
I have noticed that the child kulfi likes to overact mainly all her expressions and reactions while singing???
Does she sing her own songs looks as if it is her voice.
mintisara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Good they should have learnt the lesson.

The lesser the number it means TRP is higher ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

16 means this show is on 16th number now as compared to 24th rank last week ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I think u thought it was the other round..
mintisara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Girls I'm asking something directly in this thread.

I have noticed that the child kulfi likes to overact mainly all her expressions and reactions while singing???
Does she sing her own songs looks as if it is her voice.

The way she expresses makes it look as if shez singing herself but therez a girl called sneha who sings all her songs 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

The way she expresses makes it look as if shez singing herself but therez a girl called sneha who sings all her songs 

But the voice can't be that similar...her expressions changed her which I can't stand sorry but I'm saying it...because no singer does that much facial expressions while singing but they feel the words...