Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Ha ha rs, today we seem to be echoing each other's rhoughts  😆 

Parth has two problems...he cries badly and looks bad while crying! Makes it worse .They should decide a way of him hiding his face behind his palm or something when he cries. Especially because he is such a good looker, it is distracting to see him look bad in such imp scenes 😛 and Erica looks like a porcelain doll when crying. 

I Guess we always does...😳😆

I know ...I just cringe looking at his face , jab ki otherwise that face is so worth looking at 😆...
Plus he does lot of twitches while crying which is disturbing...

I hope he either learns , jo I highly doubt ...been 4 years now still no improvement..
So I hope all his crying scene are with Eric's ...where they just hug it out so that his face gets hidden ...🤣
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Anurag's Maaro mujhe ...and forgive me this time ... got me  😭

Did you hear him? He said, hit me, I deserve it, just finish it. 😭 
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Mily.. We have to accept that Anu and Pre have flaws..Give Pre some time to think clearly.. And believeing in your love and loved ones despite being treated badly is what shows the strength of a person..Trust takes a lot of courage..Weak people have doubts.. If Pre thought that Anu came for her..It's good. That means subconsciously she believes in Anu's love..

Yes,they are flawed,but if u have decided to move on,stick to it yaar,now they are cheating the other people involved with them,and for what trivial reasons,stupid yaar ,stupid,if Ur Love is so strong stay with each other,this toh it's extramarital.Its Prernas hope not trust,but everyone in the serial is mocking the sanctity of marriage,it has become something of convenience.Not subconsciously,I find her lacking in self respect.isnt it how always it has been ??Anurag can be there for her but not with her.What kind of a toxic relation is that??Isn't Prerna the ultimate sufferer in this??Edited by mily_mathew - 5 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Mily.. We have to accept that Anu and Pre have flaws..Give Pre some time to think clearly.. And believeing in your love and loved ones despite being treated badly is what shows the strength of a person..Trust takes a lot of courage..Weak people have doubts.. If Pre thought that Anu came for her..It's good. That means subconsciously she believes in Anu's love..

Beautiful post!
@Bold:This is so true and I can speak from personal experience. It is easy to give up but to have that kind of faith in what you want takes immense courage and strength.
It also depends on your priority. Is your self respect more important than the people who matter in your life? 

Did you hear him? He said, hit me, I deserve it, just finish it.  😭 

I know ...chubha dil mein chubhaa...😆
mily_mathew thumbnail

Did you hear him? He said, hit me, I deserve it, just finish it.  😭 

All this will be taken as Anurags guilt and did u hear Mohinis dialogue in precap,Prerna will take everything from u.that will come true or atleast seem like. Edited by mily_mathew - 5 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Yes,they are flawed,but if u have decided to move on,stick to it yaar,now they are cheating the other people involved with them,and for what trivial reasons,stupid yaar ,stupid,if Ur Love is so strong stay with each other,this toh it's extramarital.Its Prernas hope not trust,but everyone in the serial is mocking the sanctity of marriage,it has become something of convenience.Not subconsciously,I find her lacking in self respect.isnt it how always it has been ??Anurag can be there for her but not with her.What kind of a toxic relation is that??Isn't Prerna the ultimate sufferer in this??

Trust does not mean u beg,u can have trust and self respect too.
mily_mathew thumbnail
They have turned Veena pro Anupre.so the fight will be between Pre and Basu women and not Anu.What boring SaaS bahu drama??I thot will get to see Anupre Tashan.Edited by mily_mathew - 5 years ago
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Beautiful post!
@Bold:This is so true and I can speak from personal experience. It is easy to give up but to have that kind of faith in what you want takes immense courage and strength.
It also depends on your priority. Is your self respect more important than the people who matter in your life? 

Word .. 👏👏 

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

They have turned Veena pro Anupre.

No Pro Strong and Independent Prerna...