KZK2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussion Thread 05 Mar 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

At reception venue all guests ask Moh n Nivi about dulha dulhan 
Moh tries to contact Anu but he is not picking his phone 
Nivi thinks of calling up Komo instead ..

Komo  informs they were coming towards  venue ..but now they were going towards city hosp
Nivi speaks aloud CITY HOSP !!!!

Moh Nivi n Anupam are scared to hear that ... Nivi asks if they both were OK 
Komo  informs that they found Pre lying unconscious on the road ...so ... Kom cuts the line 

In the decorated car Anu is seen showering  attention on unconscious Pre in his lap ..

Nivi is shocked to hear Pre fainted ... Anupam is worried to hear this too 
Moh fumes to hear that girl's name ...

Nivi informs agitated Moh that she should calm down .. Pre has fainted .. AnuKom wound get her admitted n come for this reception soon ..she should wait calmly.
Moh if furious that Pre has again interrupted Anu Kom wedding function ..this girl will never go out of their lives n leave Anu alone ..

The car reaches CH ..Kom sends Anunto get nurses n stretcher etc while she offers to take care of fainted Pre ...
Komo curses Pre for coming in between AnuKom 
She was now married to Anu fumes Komo ..no one other than he read rights to be near Anu or be in his arms .
She will teach this Pre a lesson soon .

KZK title tune plays as Anu gets nurses n stretcher.  They wheel Pre Into hosp ..
Komo gets call from Moh 
Kom tells "mom that Anu was more critical right now than Pre ...
The way things were proceeding she felt they would take a long time Moh explains that Komo was now Komolika Anurag Basu .. she was no ordinary girl 
She should never have allowed Anu to go to that Pre in the first place !!
She exp,aims to Komo not to worry 
Anu had no feelings for that girl .. he was just caring 
Moh says she is sure Pre was faking all this .. she was purposely lying there on the road faking it just to get attention from Anu .

Kom replies to mom that they both k ow very well what AnuPre feel for eachother ..why give false assurances ??Kom asks Moh to face the reality .
Moh asks NauKom to leave Pre in the care of docs n nurses ..n rush to the venue 
Her dad Mr Choubey was getting restless for them here.
Komo says she di don't want to force Anu or be rude to him ..as this would make wrong impression on him about her on their first night . She requests mom to come over to hosp n explain to her son herself . 
Komo smirks as Moh assures she was coming right over to city hosp to control Anu .

Komo fumes at Pre  

At hosp ..Anu is worried for Pre n gets agitated with nurses over Pre s treatment .
He watches her ... very concerned 
Sad BG song plays ..Naina ..jo saat khwaab dekhte thhe Naina ...

All past scenes come flashing back ..when he had insulted her at his engagement ...
When he had promised her of marriage ..when he had put tikka n assured of marrying her ... he is about to touch her hand ..but feels bad 
He caresses her face ..
Pre wakes up .. she is happy to see him with her .. Anunis happy to see her awake ..
Pre says she was happy he had come to her ..he had promised her of marriage ...he had assured he would never leave her n go ...
Anu says sorry he failed to keep his promise but he would never leave her n go ..he would always support her n be there for her 
Pre shouts ..this was not Anurag Basu ... that was a diff guy .. this guy insulted her before his family ... forced her to beg him ..humiliated her ...
Her old Anurag Basu was diff
Anu  stresses her n reassures her ..all,over again lanunore have moments of hugging n reassuring she says he knew she could not live with out him 
She asks could he marry another girl ??
Anu is very hesitant m ashamed as he tell her he had got married 
Pre get furious n shouts he could not marry another girl leaving her .
She tries to grab his and n expresses her disapproval n gets agitated 
Nurse comes n stops Pre 
She is alarmed to find a Pre so agitated .. nirse asks Anu to leave her n go .not to agitate Patient ..she needed rest ... nurse gives sedation to upset a Pre 
Pre falls asleep 
Her grip on Anu slips 
Nurse warns Anu not to trouble Pre 
Anu weeps he will not but she needed him
He weeps n apologizes to Pre ..caresses her ...
BG sad sone plays ...Naina ...
Anu kisses Pre's head ... touch of foreheads .. nose touch .. cups her face n says I am sorry ... 

Doc is seen coming to check Pre ..she notices Komo ... 
nirse informs this dulhan was in the same car as Pre 
Doc asks Komo if she was related to Pre 
Komo says not related ..but yes she had "Adeeb as rishtaa " with that girl 
Doc asks if she knew anything ..Komo says  she new everything .
Doc asks if she knew about any stress..any hurtful incident ...anything that she might not have been able to handle ?? that might have caused her to faint ?? 
Komo says this Pre was mad ..she was after a guy who was out of reach for er ... all tried to dissuade her so much but she would not listen !! Now see what has happened !!
Doc understands n goes away 

She meets Anu as Anunis walking out of Pre's room 
Doc asks Anu if he was Pre's husband 
Komo rushes in n declares ..SHE was his wife ... Anu was her husband 
Anu walks away with teary eyes ...

Pam calls up worried shivi and informs her that Pre was at  CH ..she was picked up from road by AnuKom .asks her to reach CH .

Nivi glares at Pam n notices his upset face ..she glares that he should not start off that he was right about AnuPre ..that they loved eachother etc etc etc ...she stomps away 

Last few mins 

Lady doc asks Nurse to keep watch on unconscious Pre while she decides to tel Anurag about pre's Pregnancy so that he can inform her family n they can take care of her 
She looks for him n find shim with Mohini and Komo 
Anurag wants to stay at hosp to take care of Pre but Moh is against this .
Moh asks him to take care of Komo who was his wife now .
She was very nice girl n he should not take advantage of her nicety.
When he di not want to put sindoor a Komo handled it so nicely by saying he was
Allergic ... 

Komo watches maa beta and thinks Mish had told her that Anu listens only to his mom ..today she will see if he chooses Pre or his mom .,..NIKAAA 

Anu says Pre needed him at this hour ... Moh says he should look at Komo ..she was being so nice to him ...but he was bothering about that girl who created disruption in each n every wedding ceremony of his .
Now she was causing delay in their receptions 
Moh scolds  Anu ..Anu tightens his fists ... anger visible on his face ..
Komo is shocked to see Anu was arguing with his mom 
Doc watches all this n wonders if she should tell Anurag n his family anything about Pre  or not .

Precap 
Moh tells Anu strongly that Komo was his responsibility now 
Anu retorts that Pre was his first responsibility ..then came Komo who was second for him Komo is stunned Moh is shocked too ... 

Veena tells Weak n sick looking Pre ..who is sitting on hosp bed that she should fight for her rights n not give up n forgive them .
She had to stand up and be strong n fight them who wronged her ...

Haq ki ladayi lado 

Moh warns Anu that today he was leaving all of them for the sake of Pre ..a day will come when he will regret his decision when Pre will leave him n go away .. she will snatch every thing of his glares Moh 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very good veena ðŸ¥³
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you suta. Prerana is flawed, Anurag is flawed, perhaps their love is too. And yet despite it all, it is true and heart-wrenching. Their inability to stay away, their easy forgiving and understandingof each other, that one cannot do wrong to the other, their helplessness... 
Today, I was truly moved by anupre scene and I cannot for the life of me judge them for their actions, right orwrong I know many will have issues about their reactions today but for them, it was just them .and that was so heartbreaking. It was somehow very real. 

No matter where life will take them from this point, they will be for each other and that was what today is about .I think it us time we recognised that this story has heartbreak written all over it. But how utterly poetic. 
Edited by writ_in_water - 5 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Our favourite mother until Prerna takes over in a couple of yrs
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Thank you suta. Prerana is flawed, Anurag is flawed, perhaps their love is too. And yet despite it all, it is true and heart-wrenching. Their inability to stay away, their easy forgiving and understandingof each other, that one cannot do wrong to the other, their helplessness...

Today, I was truly moved by anupre scene and I cannot for the life of me judge them for their actions, right it wrong. I know many will have issues about their reactions today but for them, it was just them .and that was so heartbreaking.

No matter where life will take them from this point, they will be for each other and that was what today is about .I think it us time we recognised that this story has heartbreak written all over it. But how utterly poetic.

I dont know about others.. but for me I am desperate for an AnuPre scene... I want them to show the world that there love is unconditional..

Forget the society, forget any rituals, forget any commitments!!

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Today, I was truly moved by anupre scene and I cannot for the life of me judge them for their actions, right it wrong. I know many will have issues about their reactions today but for them, it was just them .and that was so heartbreaking.

I dont know about others.. but for me I am desperate for an AnuPre scene... I want them to show the world that their love is unconditional..

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True we should accept that AnuPre will be flawed and their love also is not epic. Their love will only bind them forever but not be enough to keep them together
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

I dont know about others.. but for me I am desperate for an AnuPre scene... I want them to show the world that their love is unconditional..

Today's scenes were just them in like an alternate universe. Their love is truly unconditional and when has the world cared about such love 
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry for judging,this Prerna is desperate and has no self respect.

Today, I was truly moved by anupre scene and I cannot for the life of me judge them for their actions, right orwrong I know many will have issues about their reactions today but for them, it was just them .and that was so heartbreaking. It was somehow very real. 

My exact thoughts on today's episode ...