Liking the couple

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Drishti Rakshit look nice. Sure it's in a very early stage. But the chemistry is nice till now.
I like how Drishti is all nice, polite but headstrong. And  very glad she is not going gaga and latoo over Rakshit like Divya. Divya attempt to woo him looks childish and wrong as he is already engaged.
Anyways seems Rakshit will be the one who will fall for Drashti first. 
Wo aadhe episode usse hi dekh raha tha.  πŸ˜†
Liked their convos and scenes yesterday. 
. P. S - Sana as Drashti  is acting pretty well. No OTT drama. Subtle acting and looking very believable.
Not much impressed with actress playing Divya. Yest episode, she was damn irritating. Adhvik as Rakshit is ok. He is playing a no nonsense businessman. Hopefully we shall see some other side of him soon
Edited by intruderfast - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anmol - Good thread. Am reserving so I do not miss to comment here..
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Rithvik ???? Ya RakshitπŸ˜•
Ys i like them too :) hope we will get to see some good scenes πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Rithvik ???? Ya Rakshit πŸ˜•

Ys i like them too :) hope we will get to see some good scenes πŸ˜†

Tx, corrected it. Yup let's enjoy them till they r goodπŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Drishti's character sketch has been good and yes the actress is doing justice to her role, and I am liking her so far. The chemistry does come out between Drishti and Rakshit, however actor playing Rakshit will have to improve on his acting as "Rakshit". Most of the times, his dialogues are coming out flat and even feels like someone is doing voiceover for him, and it is not his actual recorded voice in many scenes.

Drishti on the other hand is pretty good in dialogue delivery and acting. Probably the only actor who is neither over acting nor under acting.

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree. Advik needs to step up his acting. Most of the time im finding it difficult to read "Rakshit's expressions and Yea dialogue delivery is kinda flat.  But am sure once he settles down in his role he'll be good. 

I just hope they tone down the other actors especially his cousins. I love Drishti and I am having a ball seeing Sangeeta as pishachini. She's so funny. I just hope they'll do away with the weird tribal jewellery on her.  And lastly I wish makers will stop making Divya a despo.  
intruderfast thumbnail
Agreed. Adhvik needs to step up. He was very good as inspector ajitabh in naagin. Right now he is just playing a no nonsense guy with a very serious expression all the time. So that's why he is not getting a chance much to showcase his acting. We have to give him and his character some time.
Sana as Drashti is doing the best so far. His acting is very natural. 
Sangeeta is mad fun to watch  Her one liners and sarcasm are funny. Ye she is OTT but character itself is loud
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

I absolutely agree. Advik needs to step up his acting. Most of the time im finding it difficult to read "Rakshit's expressions and Yea dialogue delivery is kinda flat.  But am sure once he settles down in his role he'll be good. 

I just hope they tone down the other actors especially his cousins. I love Drishti and I am having a ball seeing Sangeeta as pishachini. She's so funny. I just hope they'll do away with the weird tribal jewellery on her.  And lastly I wish makers will stop making Divya a despo.  

Ohh my goodness, Rakshit's family is like MADNESS!!! Itne saare irritating nonsensical characters, specially his two aunts. And uske cousins!!!! 
WHY? - this was the first thing that came to my mind when they were introduced. Bas uski mom thik hai.
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Agreed. Adhvik needs to step up. He was very good as inspector ajitabh in naagin. Right now he is just playing a no nonsense guy with a very serious expression all the time. So that's why he is not getting a chance much to showcase his acting. We have to give him and his character some time.

Sana as Drashti is doing the best so far. His acting is very natural. 
Sangeeta is mad fun to watch  Her one liners and sarcasm are funny. Ye she is OTT but character itself is loud

Ohh he was damn good as ACP Ajitabh! 
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Ohh my goodness, Rakshit's family is like MADNESS!!! Itne saare irritating nonsensical characters, specially his two aunts. And uske cousins!!!! 
WHY? - this was the first thing that came to my mind when they were introduced. Bas uski mom thik hai.

No wonder Rakshit is most of the time glum,  looking at his mad hat family except his mommy.  πŸ˜†