Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anee2

Oh I stopped at like 3rd episode of S3...but wow I can't believe she says we will fight it together. Ok never mind, yea of course she will forgive and move on because its an EK serial. Ekta likes to be feminist and all but her 'strong' women somehow only fall weak against their husband's mistakes.

Anyways I'm not sure I can handle the rest of S3. Maybe only for the sake of flashbacks and Sakshi. Arghhh why did they have to mess up the character graphs now after 2 good seasons. Itna accha ja raha hota hai, lekin inko viewers ki khushi dekhi nahi jaati aur unki likes/dislikes samajh nahi aati. Fights chaahiye thi, not hatred. 

As always, Her stories starts fresh and it abrupts at the end every damn time. Same even i watched S3 for the sake of Sakshi (Even i like RK but not as much as ST) Am worried that maybe KTBM will be delayed coz Sakshi is working in another webseries with AltBalaji. 

M.O.M- Mission Over Mars - Starring Mona Singh, Palomi Ghosh and Nidhi Singh

Spoilers- KTBM S3 ending will disappoints u

Leenaaa thumbnail

Guys have u seen Ram latest post?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Whats up with the White hair๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzm0oM-g9bS/

priya185 thumbnail

Ram Auditioning for other roles๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail

Nah am fine with calling him Bajaj 3.0๐Ÿ˜†

I thought he was shooting for KTBM S4 with this look for a secthank god not! Pheww

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

KTBM S4 Shooting ki koi news hai kya....

Sakshi is busy in shooting for MOM na?

Koi updates hi nahi aa rahe hai alt balaji se๐Ÿ˜’

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So I finished season 3...I see by the end they tried real hard to justify Karan's behaviour and make us consider both as equally guilty. Maybe I can convince myself that Tipsy should have understood Karan's state of mind and tried to defend her character. But I can't justify Karan playing victim. He didn't bother to even apologize for doubting and putting such shameful allegations. Just put a guilty face and cried I'm not good enough, which of course guilt-tripped Tipsy into thinking she's the one to blame. Zoya was so accurate everytime in defining him and his thinking. Anyways the character graphs are weird and confusing. I get they're showing flaws in all but I don't know how realistic some of those flaws are.

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Hi..I partially agree with u. 

Me also want in last episode..tipsy should have blasted karan..Coz he has behaved so badly with her. Constantly doubting on her character. 

Khud to har jageh muh maarta phirta hai and doubts on tipsy character. 

I wanted in S4 k karan should literally beg for tipsy's love. But it seems highly impossible. Coz in s3 ending we saw karan in jail and tipsy telling him k we will fight this situation together. So it will be like tipsy will be fighting against the whole world to save karan.

I have mentioned in one of my posts k instead of giving us KTBM, ekta should have given us BALH 2with finite number of episodes.

@bold Now I get what you meant, and I agree. I didn't want them together after seeing Karan in the beginning of S3 but CVs did a decent job in trying to convince me that he's 'just misguided and not internally bad'...dilemma of heart over logic. I guess just like Tipsy. Maybe she'll play hard and make him beg after they fight the world? Sure hope so.

Also is it just me or Tipsy's dressing is kinda bad in S3 (very bad according to me). Those flare dresses look like maternity wear.

Btw sorry for writing/ranting so much. I know you all have already finished watching it so it's like I'm spamming.  Just had to get it out of my head. 

Edited by Anee2 - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

no news

alt are unclear. If you talk about subscription they ignore

Leenaaa thumbnail

I don't think that Sakshi would want to shoot MOM and KTBM at the same time?

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sakshi works on only one project at a time. She herself has said many times that she is a lazy person. So she likes to take things easily.

But we fans r crazy na. I want to c her in many projects. And that too jaldi jaldi.

BTW ekta has posted pic of mona and sakshi holding umbrella as it is raining. Someone can plz share the pic?

Leenaaa thumbnail

Sakshi works on only one project at a time. She herself has said many times that she is a lazy person. So she likes to take things easily.

But we fans r crazy na. I want to c her in many projects. And that too jaldi jaldi.

BTW ekta has posted pic of mona and sakshi holding umbrella as it is raining. Someone can plz share the pic?

Yes exactly Sakshi never like to work 2 projects at a time. We shoukd to have patience plus am rlly rlly looking forward for MOM .we all want a break from KTBM now

Pic here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzphfmJATyy/?igshid=15arhx0vyw8cb