~~For You,Forever Beside You~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Akshan DIL LE LO❤️

Akshat Jindal What a Man⭐️ 👏 Rawat Uncle was presenting before him the charge sheet & how calmly he was sitting there THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH CONFIDENT HE IS ABOUT HIM BEING INNOCENT & HOW HE BELIEVES IN HIS TRUTH👍🏼

The moment His Sherni Wifey entered Her injuries began to worry him ek choti si kharoch tak bardash nahi kar sakta Akshat apne Wifey ke uparBut for her Before her injuries what was important was to prove the Massive Chot given by an Apna to her Jindal Saab

For proving the sachai before her Jindal Saab his Sherni can go to any extent if it is to take law in her hand she wont think twice👍🏼 Bravo Guddan👏 🥳

"Jaane do Guddan"

"Gun Chodo Guddan"

Only Her Jindal Saab can calm her👍🏼Only His assurance calmed her anger towards Rawat UncleIf she is fire then he is the waterHe very well knows he is innocent👍🏼 & he wanted her to calm down & listen to him because for him HER SAFETY comes first👍🏼

"Tumhein Kuch Ho Jaatha Toh...????"

"Main Yahan Jail mein Hu Kon bachata tumhein?"

He can afford being captured in jail but he simply cant afford her getting into musibath for himHe knows she will need his help but he cant reach offering the same so he want her to be safe without bothering about him as he very well knows truth will surely find its own way to be out👍🏼

"Rahi baat uss casette ki Kuch sawalom ka jawab samay ke saath apne aap mil jaate hai iska bhi mil jaayega"

"Jis Tarah aapko hamari chinta hoti hai na humein bhi aapki bahut chinta rehti hai"

But she clarifies just like he cares for her she too care for him❤️

Just look at his face, she is wincing in pain😒 & he is feeling her dard too My fav shots❤️

BGM was so aptly placed⭐️👏Chahe dukh ho ya sukh ho She will always be with him, following his pathTheir paths are joined together because they are HUMSAFARS for life❤️

Main woh safar hu jisse judi na aage koi bhi rahe teri...

"Vishwas ristom ki neev hoti hai Guddan"

"Par risthe toh Dil se nibhaye jaate hai na Aur aap toh dimaag se sunne walom mein se the Jab aapne apna rasta badal dia hai humein hamara raasta badalne ke liye math rokiye"

BADLAAV happening⭐️Akshat who always listened to his dimaag is now listening to his dil👍🏼And she understood Antra ke liye Akshat ka pyaar itna zyada hai ki he wont question her brother so here he will definitely follow his dil👍🏼But Since she knows Her Jindal Saab is innocent she has to prove the same by questioning Rawat's fake proofsShe has to question Dil ke risthe for proving her Jindal Saab's innocence👍🏼

Then He silenced her & made her to listen to him😛Now she silenced him & made him to listen to her👍🏼Then he asked her not to risk her life for him, now she replies him not to stop her from trying to prove his innocence👍🏼

She will fight for clearing the musibath coming on her Jindal Saab's & her Parivaar's way👏She will fight for proving the Truth 👏

"Q ki yeh aasu Aapke Sache Dil Aur Ristom ke liye hai, Aapke Samman aur usoolom ke liye hai"

My fav dialogue❤️ She asks her Jindal Saab not to stop her Tears from flowingBecause Her tears represent Her Immense Respect for her Jindal Saab's Sache Dil, His Relations, His Honour & His Atoot Principles⭐️ 👏 Woahhh DIL LE LO moment tha yeahhh❤️  Dil bharr aaya mera🤗

"Kamal hai Main Jail kya aaya Inmein toh Samajhdaari aa gayi"

Just like Akshat, I am also amazed at ur Samajhdaari, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal Proud of u Gudiya🥳Akshat Hubby Jindal is totally stunned once again by his Guddan😎

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
A Dil Le Lo post for a Dil Le Lo sequence 
I really love the bully Guddu 

& this is so true :-

Only Her Jindal Saab can calm her👍🏼Only His assurance calmed her anger towards Rawat UncleIf she is fire then he is the water

& this was so beautiful :-

Then He silenced her & made her to listen to him😛Now she silenced him & made him to listen to her👍🏼Then he asked her not to risk her life for him, now she replies him not to stop her from trying to prove his innocence👍🏼

After this, not falling for Akshan will be Gunah-E-Azeem 😳

At last Jindal sahab has learned a lesson, i.e. Whenever his Guddiya acts too childish & stubborn, all he will have to do is get himself arrested & jailed 
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as usual amazing post 👏
Guddan was injured bt Akshat was feeling pain even in the jail he didnt forget to do his duty that is to treat her wound conversation between akshan was very beautiful...
Akshat knew it very well that guddu will be trapped in musibat and he is very worried about her and guddu also clear it that she also care for him..
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dil le liya 👏
I loved where he just like a hubby without permission took hold of her dupatta and tore it..and she didn't mind it..
And that smile when he told truth will come out when it's time.. so mysterious and the way he was staring at her😉
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This post is also Dil le lo
Yesterday both Akshan revealed the feelings they were going through right now and dialogues were so apt and Tum ho song in background made this scene was so nice and warm

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

A Dil Le Lo post for a Dil Le Lo sequence 

I really love the bully Guddu 

& this is so true :-

Only Her Jindal Saab can calm her👍🏼Only His assurance calmed her anger towards Rawat UncleIf she is fire then he is the water

& this was so beautiful :-

After this, not falling for Akshan will be Gunah-E-Azeem 😳

At last Jindal sahab has learned a lesson, i.e. Whenever his Guddiya acts too childish & stubborn, all he will have to do is get himself arrested & jailed 

Thank U Genie🤗

@Bold It's always a treat to watch This avataar of Guddan🥳

@Pink Areeyy nahi nahi yeh dekhna dubara humse na ho paayega 😒
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank U Genie🤗

@Bold It's always a treat to watch This avataar of Guddan🥳

@Pink Areeyy nahi nahi yeh dekhna dubara humse na ho paayega 😒

@Bold aare seriously nehi, jhut-mut ka 😆
he can bully pervy to lock him up temporarily & refuse to come out till she agrees on his demand 😉
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

@Bold aare seriously nehi, jhut-mut ka 😆
he can bully pervy to lock him up temporarily & refuse to come out till she agrees on his demand 😉

Acha aisaaa😆 Par Spoilers ke anusaar Parv toh maha kaand karne ki tayyari mein hai nah?🤣 Ab na uski zindagi mein Siddhi rahegi na naukari phir Akshat usse bully kaise karenge aur Parv bina naukari ke usse arrest kaise kar paayega?🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

as usual amazing post 👏

Guddan was injured bt Akshat was feeling pain even in the jail he didnt forget to do his duty that is to treat her wound conversation between akshan was very beautiful...
Akshat knew it very well that guddu will be trapped in musibat and he is very worried about her and guddu also clear it that she also care for him..

Thank U Kajal😳

@Bold That was so sweet naThe worries on his face while wiping her chot feeling her pain were my fav shots❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

Dil le liya 👏

I loved where he just like a hubby without permission took hold of her dupatta and tore it..and she didn't mind it..
And that smile when he told truth will come out when it's time.. so mysterious and the way he was staring at her😉

Thank U Shena😳

@Bold That was such a Haq le lo scene

@Blue I loved that assuring smile on his face⭐️
1 2
Next