Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Chit15

This post is also Dil le lo

Yesterday both Akshan revealed the feelings they were going through right now and dialogues were so apt and Tum ho song in background made this scene was so nice and warm

Awww Chit Thank U❤️

@Bold I second this👍🏼 ⭐️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Acha aisaaa😆 Par Spoilers ke anusaar Parv toh maha kaand karne ki tayyari mein hai nah?🤣 Ab na uski zindagi mein Siddhi rahegi na naukari phir Akshat usse bully kaise karenge aur Parv bina naukari ke usse arrest kaise kar paayega?🤣

who knows ? Jindal sahab may give him a dummy duty just for this purpose 😆
& his power may be just limited to keeping Jindal sahab in jail according to his own will & keeping the keys safe from sherni even if she hits him with danda for that 😆
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post, dear.
What I don't understand is, when Akshat is so confident about his innocence and tells Guddan that things will be sorted out on their own and all truths will be revealed, why is he eagerly waiting for her in the courtroom scene?

Is it because he just wants her to be there and doesn't understand why she'd miss such an important session (since he knows she will attend it no matter what)?

Or is it because he was really counting on her to sort things out?

Really, it seems weird that Akshat would not have done anything to help himself in this situation. I know he trusts Guddan, but I don't see him counting on her or anyone else 100% to rescue him. He is the lion who can hunt his own prey. I hope his thought process is revealed, because so far we haven't been given any insight into what is going on in his brain. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

who knows ? Jindal sahab may give him a dummy duty just for this purpose 😆
& his power may be just limited to keeping Jindal sahab in jail according to his own will & keeping the keys safe from sherni even if she hits him with danda for that 😆

Haan Hamare Jindal Saab can do Magic⭐️ 🤣I wud love to watch Danderatte from Sherni🥳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Lovely post, dear.

What I don't understand is, when Akshat is so confident about his innocence and tells Guddan that things will be sorted out on their own and all truths will be revealed, why was eagerly waiting for her in the courtroom scene?

Was it because he just wanted her to be there and couldn't understand why she'd miss such an important session (since he knows she will attend it no matter what)?

Or was it because he was really counting on her to sort things out?

Really, it seems weird that Akshat would not have done anything to help himself in this situation. I know he trusts Guddan, but I don't see him counting on her or anyone else 100% to rescue him. He is the lion who can hunt his own prey. I hope his thought process is revealed, because so far we haven't been given any insight into what is going on in his brain. 

Thank U😳

@Bold We can't predict what was the actual reason behind this by going thru Precap as it's always misleadingI think Akshat was worried for HER SAFETY as she was absent in the court+ She told him that she will try to prove him innocent and feeling her absence is making him worry about her being safe or not as he saw the day before how she got injured in the try to bring out truth by going behind the casette & Divya👍🏼So it's his worries for her is making him to think so aisa mujhe lagtha hai
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
Previous
1 2